Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

i am presently in 12th and want to prepare for iit 2013. i am planning to take drop. but i heard that there will not be iit 2013. is it true if yes then tell what to do now. how to prepare for upcoming exams whatever will be in 2013

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Ankit,

Till now its not clear its only in news that pattern is going to change, but

These talks are coming from last 3 years and nothing is changing, so just chill for now and prepare according to current opattern only

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
dear sir , tomorrow is my jee main online exam .. so, what to study today .. please give me some tips to overcome the fear and to make the max. use of my time .."

hii umakant ,only 8-9 hours have been left for you. so now it is time to cram. pick up your books and a notebook, start learning or craming all the formulas given in ncert books. now donot...

SAHIL 21 days ago
Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 3 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 2 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 8 months ago
I have got a rank of 30k in my viteee 2016 exam. (I have been called for phase 2 counselling.) What all can i get in Vellore campus as well as in Chennai Campus?

+Harsh Patodia- All of this in vellore campus or chennai campus? And can i get civil? Please do reply! :)

2016 years ago

Civil is on border line. May be chennai Campus.

-11 minutes ago
please can u tell me the rankings of nits and i have secured 89562 rank in jee mains but not qualified in jee advanced(92 marks in mains and 93% in 12 th cbse), so which is the best college ...

Check the link for college and branch prediction for thebest possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Colleges...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago
Sir I want to ask u that my 11th syllabus is not fully covered bcaz of some reason to crack alpmt what I should do? Plz help me

Firstly prepare those chaptes which have been covered. And if the time remains, then you can ask your faculty or friends to explain you the important topics/chapters from the remaining...
  img
Vijay Mukati 23 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off