ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i am presently in 12th and want to prepare for iit 2013. i am planning to take drop. but i heard that there will not be iit 2013. is it true if yes then tell what to do now. how to prepare for upcoming exams whatever will be in 2013

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Ankit,

Till now its not clear its only in news that pattern is going to change, but

These talks are coming from last 3 years and nothing is changing, so just chill for now and prepare according to current opattern only

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 6 days ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav 5 days ago

They both rely on repulsion and attraction of magnets to make the rotational force.....they just do it in different ways since AC switches back and forth in magnetic direction 60 times a...

vikas yadav 5 days ago
Question that every IIT JEE Aspirant wants to ask! My question in plain and simple, How to write any competitive exam(be it BITSAT or IITJEE)? Giving a competitive exam is also an art but...

Well there is no standard operating procedure for any good exam. But you should keep somethings in mind, 1. Don’t read any question with prejudice, like revisiting another similar...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 15 days ago

Thank you sir!

RON 15 days ago
If it 12 out of 30 what is it out of 80?

12/30 = x/80 x=12*80/30 x=32 32 out of 80
  img
Harsh Patodia 9 days ago

U can do this type of prblm... (unitary method) like this: 12 == 30 y == 50 now cross multiply... y == 12 x 50 /30 == 60/3 = 20

vikas yadav 9 days ago
what should we do now for last month preparation so that we can quick refresh all sub topics.

Solve previous years to build your aptitude. This will also help you to revise the important topics.
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago
sir i am a cbse 12 student, i want to sore above 90 % in in cbse board and i want to crack iit in the first chance? can you give some tips?

For boards it is not that difficult once you prepare for IIT. While prpeparing for IIT preparartion for boards is automatically there. You just need to focus one month before the boards and...
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago

The most common yet serious mistakes that you should avoid to successfully pass the IIT JEE. 1. Lack of interest during school lectures. --What should you do? Attend regular lectures (both...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
The velocity of electron in ground state of hydrogen atom is

Hi, use Coulombic force between e and nucleus= centripetal force on electron...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 5 months ago

angular momentum mvr=nh/2π v=nh/2mπr={nh/2πm}* 1/(n 2 h 2 /2πmKe 2) =2.2*10 6 m/s where n = 1 K = 9 x 10 9 Nm2/c2 m = 9.1 x 10-31kg e = 1.6 x 10-19c, r = 5.29 x 10-11m
  img
Naveen Kumar 5 months ago
View all Questions »