DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

what would be the date for iit aptitude test this year a nd what are the centres in andhra pradesh?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

Date of Online Examination: 29-01-2012 (Sunday)       

Date of Offline Examination: 12-02-2012 (Sunday)

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 15 days ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 28 days ago

it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3

VIKASH KUMAR CHOUDHARY 26 days ago
is there is any free online coaching avaialble ?

I think no, but you can requests askiitians.com for the same.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

There is no thing like a free lunch.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 3 months ago
did Maths & computing is equal to C.Sc in IIT Guwahati, in terms of study, placements, package etc. pl clarify.can B.Tech M&C graduate can pursue M.S Computers in USA.

Getting education from any IIT is a matter of pride,....Ultimately one gets ample opportunities for better jobs and better pay scales and some other vistas also get opened i.e. to visit...

Soneel Verma 23 days ago

engineering physics in IIT guwahati woul be a better option , anyhow all courses in IIT worth and good package is for sure if u do well in college

Prajwal Kavad 25 days ago
I got 5234 rank in JEE, which branch and college i can expect?

in general catagory also u will get chemical engenering or paper engrnering and petrolium engenering

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

should i prefer branch or college while filling counselling forms/

Bhavuk Gupta one month ago

you can try for iit roorkee meta and bhu meta

vb 22 days ago
View all Questions »