Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

what would be the date for iit aptitude test this year a nd what are the centres in andhra pradesh?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Date of Online Examination: 29-01-2012 (Sunday)       

Date of Offline Examination: 12-02-2012 (Sunday)

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is the average package of in pharmacetius from iit-bhu
You may visit the official weblink of BHU and get to know the placement record and pay packages etc. Otherwise you may consider some other reputed institutions too for a comparative...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
I don’t know the right amount but it is around 70,000
Imran 4 months ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam
JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering
Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
Its difficult to say at this moment.
Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
Hello Sir, I am going to USA within 6-8 months on immigration visa. I am currently in standard 12 and enrolled in AskIITians for JEE mains and Advanced. I know about a exam held in USA for...
Dear student, At askiitans we not only provided you coaching for IIT JEE but also all other competitive exams also. If you are preparing for SAT only than you can inform your faculties they...
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Thank u Nishant Sir
Rohan Gajjar 4 months ago
i had given the exam of jee advance last year but i failed in board exam with one subject than does that advance will be considered as 1 st chance and i have only one chance to attempt jee...
Dear Student, Your one attempt is our now for jee advance. Now you only have last attempt in 2016 for jee advanced. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 23 days ago
i am now stuing in 12 and iam starting my preparation for iit from 1/11/9 i can study maximum hours required in next months i have all the required material also but i dont kow how sould i...
Dear prasan You have started your prepration from 1/11/09 so you have only hadly 5 month left. you have not mention what is the reason to leave coaching classes. you need to work hard...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Dear prasan upadhyay , Hope you are fine. I can understand your problem. Don't think about the past. Now the important thing you have to do is don't neglect the your present studies. While...
Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details