Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

my chemical trmodynmics basics r vry poor,what shud i do 2 improve d sub and solv quest betterly????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please go through the basics once again to clear all concepts and try to solve some questions based on that

Hope you will cover up through this

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I Appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT so I dropped a year.Then I couldn`t Appear in JEE mains 2016 due to some problems.Now plz tell me if I am eligible for JEE...

@ zeron yes , jee main have 3 attempts maximum , and u are elligible for 2017 jee mains . but that will going to be very complicated , go with it if u are sure to qualify this time , as u...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
a position of motion of a particle is given by x=16t-2t2 find dist. in 5 sec.

Hii Find the difference in postion of values at 0 and 5 secs but make sure in between that time inteval speed must not have reversed .
  img
Sourabh Singh 15 days ago
I am currently in class 11 and preparing for jee, should I join funny school or a regular one

@ prajwwal For sure u have to join a regular school , but donot waste your time here and there , u have to give jee prepareation the most time and school less time . " only then u can be...

Umakant biswal one month ago

hi friend surely you should join a regular school. in initial days children find it quite interesting and excited to join a dummy school but after some time they regret on it.children of...

SAHIL one month ago
Regording gate score there is any govt jobs are there? Plese tell me about gate exam and how much salary we get any govt job from gate score

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of the candidate in various undergraduate subjects in...

SAHIL 29 days ago
I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT So I dropped a yr.But I missed JEE Mains 2016 due to some health problems Niw plz tell me Am I eligible for appearing in...

@ zeron yes , u are elligible for it . jee main have maximum 3 attempts that too have to take in consecutive years . and as u are taking it in consucutive years then u are elligible . but...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago

Yeah you are eligible for giving your jee mains in 2017. An pass out of 12 th from 2015 or 2016 is eligible. But 2014 passout is not eligible. Hope it helps. Do approve my answer.

Shreyas Patil 7 days ago
Can you please suggest any besr books for JEE main and advanced exams.

Yes Dear, NCERT books are the best books to be used as base books and for PCM, there are many competitive books available in the market. You may consider H C Verma and Irodov for...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

please refer to the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html thanks and approve my answer

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off