ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

my chemical trmodynmics basics r vry poor,what shud i do 2 improve d sub and solv quest betterly????

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please go through the basics once again to clear all concepts and try to solve some questions based on that

Hope you will cover up through this

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Next number 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47?

Yeah absolutely keep adding the multiples of 3 in your given series. 3+2=5 6+5=11 9+11=20 12+20=23 15+32=47 18+47=65 So the next number will 65.

vikas yadav 2 months ago

3 rd on1: Solution: i) t₂ - t₁ = 5 - 2 = 3 t₃ - t₂ = 6 t₄ - t₃ = 9 and so on... So let the nth term - (n-1)th term be = x. ii) Sum of all the above = nth term - t₁ = 3 + 6 + 9 + ----- [This...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

second method: Series 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47 Find = next number In this series each digit has the difference of 3,6,9,12,15 etc.. so next series will have the difference of 18. It means next...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 8 months ago
SIR I got 113 in jee mains and 93.4% in CBSE Boards. I am from Delhi and an OBC. Can I get CSE. in DU this year?

Not sure about CSE, but you may get NSIT or DTU and their lower branches... Hope for the best.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

Never give up...always look at the brighter side of life...if one chance is lost somehow, you may get ten other chances...why don’t you try at other esteemed institutions like – Sri Sairam...

Frank Defeo 2 days ago

the chances are very less but still don’t loose the hope best of luck

akshat 2 days ago
I have joined Brilliant's Test Series. Is the level of this test series the same as that of the final exam of IIT-JEE? I have heard from my friends that Brilliant's Test series are very...

Hi Viraj, Test series are mainly for getting the exam temperament....... and to study systematically according to the syllabus mentioned in the test series schedule..... also solve the...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
SIR, is NIT allahabad IT better or NIT ROURKELA cse better please reply fast very urgent

Hi, NIT Rourkela CSE is better. But it depends on perspective. I just feel NIT and CSE is a good combination....
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
I have identical two bottles containing water and the other hydrogen peroxide. How can i know which is which?

Or The difference in sp gravity at normal temperature of H2O2 being 1.452 and of normal water 0.9998 can differentiate by density/*** sp gr hydrometer, slight light shade og blue will be...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

In separate containers, add a little bit of yeast to the bottom. Pour the liquids into the yeast. The one that bubbles up and gets warm is the hydrogen peroxide.

vikas yadav 2 months ago
View all Questions »