ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

IS PATTERN OF IIT JEE IS CHANGING FROM 2013 OR NOT?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Himanshu,

Its not fixed till now

Its only in news, so please focus on studies

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir;if the cut of is 124(general) in jee advanced and i get 142 then what is my expected rank.general category

Hi, You may expected you rank in between 10k-15k. Actually rank depends on many factors like cutoff marks, number of students appread, your category etc. Best of Luck!!
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

You should better visit the official link of the IIT where you hope to make it....but your score is not much promising, so I recommend you to visit the official websites of the below given...

Soneel Verma 7 days ago
i have an obc rank 4039 in advanced and air 17739, will i get alloted to the new iits. i.e pallakad and tirupati?

Dear Abhishek, you may visit the official websites of IIT Palakkad/Tirupati to check the current status about your standing there.....if you made it ther, well and good , else try at below...

2015 years ago
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 2 months ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
roatation part 4 doubts

what is the answer that you are getting, pls upload your solution. unless you upload the solution, we cant suggest where you are going wrong...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 8 months ago

Dear student, Can you please tell us how did you attempt to do the question. You are required to find the net force at the centre due to which the body is moving. the other way to find the...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 8 months ago

sir,it’s beena long time since i stuied rotation.avtually,i am an enrolled student of askiitians in gold25 batch and i had posted the question long ago(when discussion board facility was...

vineet chatterjee 8 months ago
I would probably get air 50000 in jee mains... I belong to OBC NCL category.. What are the best options available to me... Suggest colleges for only these branches: Computer Sc IT...

you can use our branch predictor for getting predicted branches. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor
  img
Abhinav 28 days ago

You can pay a visit to the websites of - College of Engg,Trivandrum Lovely Professional Uni, phagwara SRM Uni, Chennai JJTU Rajasthan

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

you can use askiitians branch predictor i would suggest you to see for lovely professional university srm university

sajid 16 days ago
Sir I scored 182 marks in Jee main and 94.4% in cbse board and secured 8870 rank in Jee advanced Where can I get seat? Can I get any IIT and in which branch?

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of IITs and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago
View all Questions »