Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

IS PATTERN OF IIT JEE IS CHANGING FROM 2013 OR NOT?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Himanshu,

Its not fixed till now

Its only in news, so please focus on studies

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hello Sir I am Akshatha I am a jee aspirant I joined my coaching class recently and it was bit late so I am lagging behind in syllabus and I am finding it very difficult to manage my time...

@ akshatha Actually , everyone who is in the school are finding the same problem , Kindly let me know , which class you are in now ?? and i am suggesting some time management tips below ,...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
I AM NOT ABLE TO PREPARE FOR IIT ADVANCE PLEASE HELP ME. IM IN CLASS 12

@ xyz In jee advanced the questions are from the combining of 2-3 concepts , so, your concepts need to be strong enough to crack jee advanced . for that the following point will help you...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago

One of the most important preparation tips is to get your doubts cleared instantly. And the one platform I have found very useful for this is the HashLearn Now app. Sadly, AskIITians does...

Ankit 14 days ago

FOLLOW THESE TIPS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ ALL THIS WILL HELP YOU FOR BETTER PREPERATIONS BEST OF LUCK

SAHIL 15 days ago
Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL 2 months ago

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
sir,Iwant the list of books required for aiims mbbs entrance exam

Dear Students, For list of suggested books, Please visit our website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago
Give me a good routine for hs exam my school time is 10 -5 and after school I take a tuition 5-9 daily so please give me a good routine my subjects is physics. Chemistry mathematics. Biology...

@ manish acc to my perspective , if routine will be given to you , then you will be burdened, thats what my thought regarding routine, see, suppose u have maximum 1 hr to do maths per day...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago

WAKE UP AT 5.30 AM STUDY MATHS FROM 5.30-7 AND PHYSICS FROM 7-9 THEN TAKE SOME REST AND PREPARE FOR SHOOL. READ NEWSAPER IN THIS TIME ATTEND SCHOOL AND TUTION FROM 10-9PM. TAKE SOME REST...

SAHIL 7 days ago
my jee mains rank is 121206 category general frm MP what should i do ? i am getting cse at upes dehradun is upes a good option ?

if no other options are left then go for it

vb one year ago

Tum se na hopai !!!!!

shreyans jain one year ago

tumse bda ho gya -_-

Damini Parihar one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20