ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i want to know from where can i download phase test papers of fiitjee

if not say me the phase test papers from other source please.......

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

You can try to download that from their website and if not then try websites of other coaching centres

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav 10 days ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

vikas yadav 10 days ago

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second...

vikas yadav 10 days ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 6 months ago
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

img
Ravi 3 months ago
Hi, i am in grade 10 currently and i started to prepare for the fiitjee exam, i just wanted to know what books i could refer for the exam and in what way should i prepare. thank you

Hii Rohit. I myself gave ftre a few years back.I was also given 90% scholarship.So,follow what i have said(ifu find it worth enough). first of all,you should buy mtg’s-master mental ability...

vineet chatterjee 2 months ago

Thank you very much sir. Could you please also tell me in what kind of way should i prepare and how should i manage my time between 10 th boards and FTRE

Rohit 2 months ago

Thank you very much sir. Could you please also tell me in what kind of way should i prepare and how should i manage my time between 10 th boards and FTRE

Rohit 2 months ago
I am not that good overall in study so what should be my main topics so that I crack the exam?

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
Which college is good for chemical engineering …..is BITS a good option??

img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

BITS is always a good option for any field of engineering

sarthak sharma 4 months ago
View all Questions »