ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i want to know from where can i download phase test papers of fiitjee

if not say me the phase test papers from other source please.......

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

You can try to download that from their website and if not then try websites of other coaching centres

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Can I get any branch at ism Dhanbad even in spot round,my rank in jee advanced 2015 is 10600

Sorry, no chance in first round of counselling... Try to attend 2 nd and 3 rd round of counselling, you may get Mineral Engineering..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 18 days ago

Hi You can refer the following link : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-cl
  img
Sunil Kumar 18 days ago

I recommend you to keep an eye on counselling rounds and along with that keep trying finding details of other institutions too, you can simply google out the top engg college in india and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago
After passing out 10 th board, i want to take computer engineering...What preparations should i have for the clearance and admission in IIT? I am in Gujarat Board and will pass 10 th next...

Its commendable that you are concerned about your future at this early stage, and to answer you query, I may suggest –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 hours ago

U must join good and renowned coaching centre to get proper guideline and rest is ur hard work and detrmination and also start with good books only , practice as many questions as ucan ALSO ...

ng29 yesterday
Ma Sc category rank is 21069. Any nit is available at this rank in whole india?

Yes, It may be quite possible, but my opinion is to check out the current status of all the leading IITs and NIts to find out wher you have broken into or you can also check out the status...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
Sir i got a AIR 4375, so should i try and reattempt the next year for a better rank or should i continue with taking admission in an iit

Hi student, Your rank is very good. You will definately get some core branch. There’s no point in taking a drop/ You can take a drop for one year if you think that you can score under...
  img
Nishant Vora 16 days ago

Well, now branch totally depends on your interest.. So I think this is the right time you take your own decision which is not influenced by anybody. I can help you fill the choices during...
  img
Nishant Vora 14 days ago

Sir, thank you for your kind answer. So, according to you which branch would be the best to take??

Mehul Bhatia 15 days ago
I got biotechnology in Banasthali. Is it good to get into it? What about the placements and atmosphere their?

Generally biotech is research based branch and no labborious work. If youu are more interested in biological sciences and research works its the best thing for you and about college do some...
  img
Avinash 21 days ago

It would be a better one if you ask some of the previous student who are studying,go and see the college once. There are many colleges in india which provide excellent placement...

tiny 16 days ago

If you are more interested in biological sciences and research works its the best thing for you more interested in biological sciences and research works its the best thing for you

sajid 15 days ago
I am confused between NSIT and DTU in terms of CSE and EE. Which should i choose and why?

Dear student You can Prefer NSIT CSE. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago
View all Questions »