Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

i want to know from where can i download phase test papers of fiitjee

if not say me the phase test papers from other source please.......

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

You can try to download that from their website and if not then try websites of other coaching centres

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 10 months ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
how to get in indian navy

Dear Student, Normally they have the two types of entries. One is Officer entry and other is sailor entry. The recrutment notification is updated periodically on their website. For more...
  img

Being the daughter of an ex-servicemen, I congratulate you on your decision. I have first handedly experienced the advantages and benefits of entering the navy. Sweating in the beginning...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
sir i wanna ask if biotech in nsit is useful in getting placements in tech or non tech jobs ?

if you are really intrested then only you go into it and finally it’s on you what to do don’t care about someone’s perception
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 9 months ago

it will obviously give you technical job but in further years in will only depend upon your work in you job.
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 9 months ago

so should i go for it or ece at maharaja agrasen under ipu,people say u will learn coding once u get there but i am really confused

Vibhu Bhatia 9 months ago
sir,i have got 108 marks in jeemains 2016 and my 12 th % is87.8 i belong to uttarpradesh OBC category can i get nit allahabad or iiit allahabad

Well..I can’t commit anything, it’s always to beter the cutoff list and if you core falls in the list then well and good but this is not the end of life, you may try at some other renowned...

Aneesh Sehgal 10 days ago

hi shubhendra chances of getting nit allahabad be there , but sorry there are no chances of getting iit allahabad. but i am sure with such marks you will get a good college thanks and...

SAHIL 17 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off