Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i want to know from where can i download phase test papers of fiitjee

if not say me the phase test papers from other source please.......

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

You can try to download that from their website and if not then try websites of other coaching centres

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

U can start hc Verma for physics if u hav some one around to clarify ur doubts or else u may confuse ur self …....wish u good luck ...if u see an ans also do reply like ..thanks or tell...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago
When will i get the omr sheets of online exam on 9 april 2016

Dear student, You can check ur answers that u marked in ur account only just after the exam but official answer is not yet out it will be out once the result is declared only Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago

Dear student, You may get if after some time from now...you will get notifaction on jee mains official website Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 22 days ago

i want to knoe like last year the online exam held on 10 april then when did they get the question paper. On some Websites it is written tht it will be given with the result i.e. on 18...

Geetesh Gupta 22 days ago
For what percent of marks in advance exam i can except a seat in iit kharagpur?

The eligible marks for admission into an IIT depends on the course you want to opt for and the IIT campus selected. If you want to pursue Computer science and application, then your AIR...

RAKSHA A 4 months ago
do they give rough paper for BITSAT exam??

Yeah Sure you will be given rough sheets for rough work, Just keep work ing hard in the right direction, Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

you will be given a small booklet which has sufficient plain sheets in it that booklet would be enough .. ….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago
I HAVE A GENERAL A.I.R RANK OF 14205 IN JEE ADVANCED DO I HAVE CHANCES OF GETTING DUAL 5 YEARS COURSE OF MINING OR METALLURGICAL FROM ISM OR BHU IN SPOT COUNSELLING ?

Very difficult for you.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

very very low chances , maybe straight no anyhow try in NITs all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off