Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   i want to know from where can i download phase test papers of fiitjee

if not say me the phase test papers from other source please.......

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

You can try to download that from their website and if not then try websites of other coaching centres

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.
In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
Avinash 3 months ago
All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
IIT M will be a good choice
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???
YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................
vijay sharma 4 days ago
my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................
vijay sharma 5 days ago
but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.
mansi 5 days ago
can i get civil or mechanical at new iits with 3519 obc-nlc rank
Seems to be dificult for your case. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Well the score that you have mentioned, does not seem to be much encouraging so I would suggest that you may try seeking admission in some other leading institutions of the country offering ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
hiiii date of birth is 27-09-99..i just wanted to know that am i eligible to sit in AIPMT-2016 examination..???
(i) He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and is...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
Yes you will be of 17years and above till 31 st Dec. 2016. Please refer eligibility criteria for detailed information.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Not eligible. YOu should complete 17 years
Avinash 3 months ago
what course should i prefer to become a hacker
you just visit to this given link u will get answer of all ur quaries
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
There is a very wide scope in the field of Hacking, but it has to be an ethical one, one must work for intelligence, telecom companies, Police deptt, Defence forces etc and you may be an...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
i got sc air 6565 and crl 161375.the 1 st round cut off for iiit jabalpur is between 2400-5500(sc rank). please tell my chances of getting it in 2 nd round..
You can be allotted the same in third round of counselling.. Just check the seat matrix also..
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
Just see the josaa first round seat allotment statistics. You will have the idea
vb 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details