DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i want to know from where can i download phase test papers of fiitjee

if not say me the phase test papers from other source please.......

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

You can try to download that from their website and if not then try websites of other coaching centres

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

With this rank, its very rare chance to get IITs, but attend all round of counselling, probably you get...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 days ago

The rank that you have scored, does not seem to be much encouraging still I suggest you to visit the official website of Jeemains to find out the current status and also keep an eye on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 14 days ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 14 days ago

Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s

Akshit Matthew 15 days ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago
What is the scope of mineral engg in ISM dhanbad? Should I let it go and wait for next round?

There is a very good scope for it, make sure whether it’s been allotted to you, if yes, then i don’t think you may be able to make another choice in the subsequent counselling...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 days ago

scope is good in evrything if you are intrested , else wait for other rounds

Prajwal Kavad 14 days ago
General Knowledge Questions are mostlybased on?

Current Affairs
  img
Abhishek Kumar 3 months ago

History and current affairs.

Adarsh 2 months ago
which book should i prefer for a detail clerence of concepts in cordinate geometry for iit jee through advanced level

A lot has changed since then. It's not even called IIT JEE anymore! And, honestly, I haven't been keeping track so I believe you will understand that I am not in a position to discuss the...

newwaysys 6 days ago

For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills, prepARE WELL AND BEAR IN MIND THESE TIPS – Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
View all Questions »