i want to know from where can i download phase test papers of fiitjee

if not say me the phase test papers from other source please.......

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

You can try to download that from their website and if not then try websites of other coaching centres

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

Hello Dear student, You should have got the transaction details from your account, print the transaction refrence number and send or upload it.............................
  img
Sher Mohammad 12 days ago
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
This question is regarding the interpretation of JEE Main results. I am confused on which Rank should i consider the possibilities of getting into NIT’s.. My All India Overall Rank is 9165,...

Overall Rank means your rank irrespective of category ( all students are given rank according to their score.GEN, SC,ST and others). Category Rank is the rank you got according to your marks...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
Sir I have registerd for 12;th from Bihar Board.How much percentage and JEE Main Marks are needed to get into the top NIT'S. Like NIT Warangal and NIT Nagpur.etc

As much i know u should be among 20% from state board to give jee main and have to get the rank upto 10000 to get admission in NIT

Rahul Kumar Burnwal 6 months ago

You need to score about 280/360 in jee mains and 80% in bihar board. Topper of bihar board scored 84% in 2013.

Shrey 5 months ago
which college and branch can i get with following rank details details overalll category (GEN) all india 14158 11027 State(raj) 1544 1121 can i get mnit jaipur mechenical, ece, or cs please...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 days ago
please tel me the top most colleges in india for engineering study.

You better to gothrough the colleges:::: University Location Outlook 2013 India Today 2013 Dataquest 2012 B. S. Abdur Rahman University B. S. Abdur Rahman University Chennai Unranked...

JAYAVARDHAN BAIRABATHINA one year ago

Gulzar Group Of Institutes at Khannais one of the best institute for Engineering Study. GGI is one of the College which has Robotics Engineering in the north India.

Gurkirat Singh 10 months ago
View all Questions »