ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i want to know from where can i download phase test papers of fiitjee

if not say me the phase test papers from other source please.......

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

You can try to download that from their website and if not then try websites of other coaching centres

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 6 months ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 6 months ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 6 months ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 7 months ago
Hi sir/mam, I have just passed out of 10 th standard, and I have purchased the following books for my IIT JEE-2017 preparation- (1) PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY- OP Tandon, RC Mukherjee (2) INORGANIC...

Use the formula book for instant revision imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago

I would also like to mention that I have purchased SL Loney books on trigonometry and coordinate geometry.

Amartya one month ago
does cbse reveal answer ker and omr sheet of b.arch

CBSE reveals the answer key for B A rch also, but not the OMR sheets of each student. ...If any student challange the JEE MAIN result, only then, those students considers for the OMR sheet...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

but when will CBSE upload the ans. key of jee main paper-2 i.e.of b.arch

mansi dabriwal 29 days ago
please mention few best foundation books in phsics,chemistry,maths to prepare iit-jee at the level of 9th and 10th standard?

NCERT Syllabus: Initially you should simply concentrate on basic NCERT syllabus of class 11th and 12th. NCERT books are very good for basic concept building. You can easily finish the entire...

Ramesh V 5 years ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 6 years ago
View all Questions »