Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

i want to know from where can i download phase test papers of fiitjee

if not say me the phase test papers from other source please.......

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

You can try to download that from their website and if not then try websites of other coaching centres

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

scored 103 in this years JEE MAINS(GENERAL CAT.).ruined VIT because didn”t knew that you need to click SAVE AND CONTINUE and not just answers.I didn”t apply for manipal or SRM.gave comed k...

Dear student, If you are confident enough that next year you will surely qualify jee then only take a drop or else you will end up wasting one year time and money and more importantly your...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Trust youself, prepare well and face it..you’ll definitely reach places..if not an IIT/NIIT that does not mean the end of life..you may seek admission at some other renowned universities...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Dude If you have Self confidence in you then surely you should.Otherwise take admission into any of the colleges of COMEDK and prepare for next year from there only.This way you would have...

Pritish Raj one month ago
sir meri 19129 rank aai hai to mujhe kya mil sakta hai or mere pass kya choice hai

sorry but i donot think you will get any iit. sorry for this but you caan try for a good nit with your jee mains marks with best wishes sahil

SAHIL 13 days ago

sorry but i donot think you will get any iit. sorry for this but you caan try for a good nit with your jee mains marks with best wishes

raj 13 days ago

there are not many option available … STILL YOU CAN GO FOR NSIT DELHI AND VARIOUS OTHER NITs WISH U ALL THE LUCK

shikhar panwar 13 days ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash one year ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma one year ago
Sir for preparing for AIIMS and other medical exams which one would be more better???? P.W Atkins Or P. BAHADUR or OP Tandon? Please give the information about this

Go for P Bahadur or OP tandon. Both are good but follwo one completely.Atkins is little bit og higher level for AIIMS and AIPMT.
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago
How do I attempt biology questions in KVPY if had been studying Physics , Chemistry , Maths as science subjects in Class 12 please give me details about the question paper if I was under SX ...

if you are under sx stram there is no need to answer biology question. you can just do pcm questions and that too according to ur preference. For more details on kvpy refer its website

Archita 9 months ago
I got 154 in jee mains and 92.8 percent in CBSE board.. Can I get admission in IIITs.

Yes dear, you ahve chances as you have a very good score in Jee as well as board, still you need to visit the official weblink of an IIT to get to know the status overthere and also about...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago

hi aurea please predict your all india rank using your jee advance marks and if your rank is below 10,000 then chances ARE there. To predict your rank visit...

SAHIL 18 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off