Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Just 2 months of IIT are left. Please tell me how to best utilize this time and obtain a good rank. [MY FUNDAMENTALS ARE CLEAR AND SOLVE PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS OF MOST CHANPTERS WITH EASE. WEAKNESS: CALCULUS CTRENGTH : ENTIRE PHYSICS]

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Angan,

Revise as much as possible. Revision is a very key factor to get a good rank.

Apart from that work on your weak areas as well. Calculus is an important topic of Maths.

And from Physics poinf of view, Mechanics, Electricity, and Magnetism are key topics. Read them and clear your basics. You can crack IIT JEE easily once your fundamentals are clear.

Wish you all the best for JEE-12.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i have dropped an year for iit jee as i didnt clear individual cut off for physics (it was 13 ..i got 11)but as for overall cut off ..it was cleared pretty good.ihave allen distance...

@asish i think u will give the jee again in 2017 , if so, then allen distance learning package are sufficient for jee mains only , and not for jee advanced . for jee advanced u need to...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago

I feel dropping an year is not a good idea. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to...

raghav dua 22 days ago
prove that: sin 8 -cos 8 x÷1-2sin 2 xcos 2 x=-cos2x=sin 2 x-cos 2 x

Instead of waiting for 12 hours to get your doubts resolved and delaying your studies, try HashLearn Now app. Search for it on the Android Play Store. It is called CBSE/JEE/NEET-Get tutors...

Ankit 13 days ago
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya 3 months ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj 3 months ago
what is the scope after doing engineering chemistry?

Good scope if u want to do higher studies, research or teaching line Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Go for higher studies in the same direction, therafter you may choose to be a scientist and there are number of avenues for being a scientist in chemistry or chemicals, else you may choose...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
Sir what are the most scoring topic in IIT JEE exams..????

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar one year ago
My mains marks 56 UP Board 76.2% What is my rank CAn i get any College Category -ST

it would be around 1.4 to 1.6 lac. Chances of getting any NIT very less.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Homestate is U.P And It offerd nits around 2 lac, Thank you For Replying...............................................

Harsh Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off