DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Just 2 months of IIT are left. Please tell me how to best utilize this time and obtain a good rank. [MY FUNDAMENTALS ARE CLEAR AND SOLVE PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS OF MOST CHANPTERS WITH EASE. WEAKNESS: CALCULUS CTRENGTH : ENTIRE PHYSICS]

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Angan,

Revise as much as possible. Revision is a very key factor to get a good rank.

Apart from that work on your weak areas as well. Calculus is an important topic of Maths.

And from Physics poinf of view, Mechanics, Electricity, and Magnetism are key topics. Read them and clear your basics. You can crack IIT JEE easily once your fundamentals are clear.

Wish you all the best for JEE-12.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the scope of mineral engg in ISM dhanbad? Should I let it go and wait for next round?

There is a very good scope for it, make sure whether it’s been allotted to you, if yes, then i don’t think you may be able to make another choice in the subsequent counselling...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 16 days ago

scope is good in evrything if you are intrested , else wait for other rounds

Prajwal Kavad 18 days ago
JEE Mains 2015 Opening and closing Rank available on way2mca.com/jeeMain.php Exclusive. After 1 st round counselling declared on official website?

Are you asking for it or providing information?...well my advice is to check your status and find out where you have been allocated a seat....if you couldn’t get seat there then try at...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

Thanks for your Answer I am actualy sharing the information and want your riview for the opening and closing rank provided by the website way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S 22 days ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
r ter institutions which give us a 1 yr iit-jee program.i hav already attented a 1 yr iit-jee program in 11th

Dear raghav You can Join 1 year online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here for more details about the packages in...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
sir,i scored 54% in odisha council of higher secondary education,i’m illegible for 20 percentile cutoff because next year cutoff was 63% so i decided for nios improvement exam.is it a best...

Yes NIOS is good option as syllabus is comparatively less than other boards.
  img
Abhinav one month ago

But make sure that after getting your studies from NIOS,you are able to get into some reputed institution in the coming years...i recommened to visit the weblink of these institutions;...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

yes nios is good option

sajid one month ago
What is the fee structure for MBBS in AIIMS

FEES AND EXPENSES FOR AIIMS (2013) A) For Indian Nationals: The dues are to be paid in cash immediately, after you have been declared medically fit in the Medical Board of the Institute as...
  img
Sumreet Johar 11 months ago
View all Questions »