Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

sir,this is Rohan. I gave my cbse 12th board exam this yr & i am giving compartment exam in one subject next year. so, am i eligible for for iit 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Rohan,

You can write JEE exam ...but you have to pass the exam with a min of 60% marks in aggregate

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

is that really tough to crack jee main exam
No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’, just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily
sneha one month ago
No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.
Mehul Trivedi 4 months ago
hello sirs i am a student of electrical and electronic engineering from anna university chennai i finished my first semester but due to low attendence in 2 nd sem i was not allowed to sit...
if you thik you can really do it then try for jee 2016, u hardly have 7 mnths left,select the best books and be quick plz approve if u like
Mondo Camry 2 months ago
anna university is already a good col
Mondo Camry 2 months ago
best books or all in book needed please help
In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...
Ayush Mishra 4 months ago
Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....
Amit Saxena 6 years ago
Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...
Ravi Sharma 6 years ago
Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...
Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
I have no basic preparation for aipmt .. but in the retest I want to crack it .. I have started with aakash material but its too vast to complete within 1 month time .. in the aipmt exam...
i would suggest you to first revise watever you hs=ave studied earlier in some 10 days then if you have time revise chapters from NCERT books and see all examples atleast and then in the...
Prajwal Kavad 5 months ago
Plys reply
anamika 5 months ago
I have only six months for preparation for jee mains 2016 suggest me the book to solve
For mathematics:ncert exemplar and mcq books by a Das Gupta are the best.. It has right mix of questions ranging from easier to diificult level ...if you solve these two book then your...
Himanshu one month ago
For physical chemistry use p bhadur one of the best book for iitjee mains and advanced.. For physical study ncert line by line to build base and then study hc verma or DC Pandey...
Himanshu one month ago
organic:you need to study all mechanisms and reactions .... First study ncert book and then go for some coaching material or any other book you have purchased earlier .......
Himanshu one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details