ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir,this is Rohan. I gave my cbse 12th board exam this yr & i am giving compartment exam in one subject next year. so, am i eligible for for iit 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Rohan,

You can write JEE exam ...but you have to pass the exam with a min of 60% marks in aggregate

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have completed my class 12 th from hyderabad....... but my native place is jammu....... then what will be my state........ jammu and kashmir or telangana.....

your home state would be telangana in nit coumcelling as you have studied in telangana and got nit rank on telangana

sajid 13 days ago

ur homestate in NIT councling will be TELANGANA plz approve if useful in case of any doubts ask in ans boox

Nicho priyatham 21 days ago

not a permananet resident of telengana.

Mohit Kumar 20 days ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 3 days ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 3 days ago
i give jee main in 2014 and i was not eligible for advanced in 2014 then again i give in 2015 and give both main+advanced then how many chances required for me and also give 12 th in 2014?

JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice in consecutive three years and JEE Advanced can be attempted for twice only and that too two consecutive years....you didn’t mention your +2 board...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
which one is bettr mit pune or ipu(only pvt) in placement and salary packages? what’s the highest package of both?

Hi.. To compare the placements of MIT Pune and IPU, you can refer to the links for the placement records of both the institutes. These have been mentioned on the cover page of both these...
  img
Sakshi 19 days ago

Dear student, which branch you can planing to get into?
  img
Nishant Vora 19 days ago

you can visit the official page of the colleges you have mentioned you will clear allyour doubts

sajid 15 days ago
What is good rank for bits at?

It may be above 350, you can visit the website of BITS Pilani and check whether you fitv intom it, if yes..then nothing like that...and if not even then there’s no need to give up or to be...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

bitssat is very tricky and quite easy exam it also includes english to get good stream in bits pilani that is best among all bits u have to score about 340-350 in bitsat...

ng29 2 months ago

>330 marks are good for bits pilani . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 months ago
Dear Sir, Please guide me on how to prepare effectively? The books which I have to study NCERT and one to two extra books each in PCM. Other than this, I also have the package from the...

So you have got two years in hand to prepare for JEE. Study Planner for JEE Weightage 11th : 46% - 50% Weightage 12th : 50 – 54 % Books Best Physics Books for IIT JEE 1. Concepts of...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear student, Please mention your target examination so that I can guide you through the plan accrodingly Thanks
  img

Please also mention the year in which you are planing to give JEE exam.
  img
View all Questions »