ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir,this is Rohan. I gave my cbse 12th board exam this yr & i am giving compartment exam in one subject next year. so, am i eligible for for iit 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Rohan,

You can write JEE exam ...but you have to pass the exam with a min of 60% marks in aggregate

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find two consective even integers such that the smaller added to three times the larger gives a sum of 54. the numbers are.?

Your smaller number, let's call n. The other number is a consecutive even number, so you add 2. So, n and 2 + n are your two integers. Equation: n + 3( 2 + n ) = 54 Distribute the 3: n + 6 +...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

thnx!

Rickey 2 months ago
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation in...

Yaheya Farooqui one month ago

well,dat depends on which class u r studying in!! the coaching centers can eb useful provided u can adjust to the schedule.but, icse syl science is very gud,a level hugher than cbse!

naina one month ago
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 6 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 6 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 6 months ago
Greetings, I am a regular visitor of your esteemed site. I have appeared for 10+2 examination this year and is preparing for BITSAT 2015. Unluckily, I was not able to qualify for JEE...

i dont think its impossible for u to qualify bitsat , dont loose hope and get motivated to crack it bitsat is quite easy exam , requires a lot of speed and accuracy to get a good score u...

ng29 4 days ago

I think every exam is a new one for us . Don’t think that if you are not qualified in one exam you may not be qualified in other. It depends on your preperation.Try to spend most of your...

varshini98 4 days ago

its all depends over your mindset how much you are dedicated approve if useful

akshat 3 days ago
sir, i am taking mbbs admission in odisha in s.c.b. medical college, cuttack under ur category......can i appear jipmer next year to take admission there ????? sir, is this possible to leave...

Hi Please let me know what do you mean by “Cuttack under ur category”? I will be better able to answer then. Thanks Sumreet
  img
Sumreet Johar 10 months ago
As one goes through the data of admissions in IITS, one finds that students from general category prefer chemical engineering over civil engineering but the case is opposite for SC students...

Hi, Chemical engineering has less work load and more job opportunities as compoared to chemical. But some people prefer to choose civil because there are various govt jobs for civil...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
View all Questions »