DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

sir,this is Rohan. I gave my cbse 12th board exam this yr & i am giving compartment exam in one subject next year. so, am i eligible for for iit 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Rohan,

You can write JEE exam ...but you have to pass the exam with a min of 60% marks in aggregate

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I cleared mains but could not clear advanced this year. Next year can i directly take advanced or should i again write mains?

Dear Student, You will have to reappear for the JEE mains as well. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago

You can’t take advanced, you’ll have to take mains first and keep some tips in mind –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago
What is the scope of mineral engg in ISM dhanbad? Should I let it go and wait for next round?

There is a very good scope for it, make sure whether it’s been allotted to you, if yes, then i don’t think you may be able to make another choice in the subsequent counselling...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 16 days ago

scope is good in evrything if you are intrested , else wait for other rounds

Prajwal Kavad 18 days ago
which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 22 days ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 23 days ago
Sir my obc rank is around 36000 and general rank is 121356 and I have passed 12 from Chandigarh with82.8%. Can I get a seat In nit Delhi. ​

With this score i can’t commit you anything like getting a seat at NIT Delhi, you better visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know your status there....if you are able to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 16 days ago

Brother I think that you want CSE or IT then I suggest you to try any other NIT like Jalandhar it is in your homestate and Srinagar,Jaipur there are chances that you may get one of these in ...

Akshit Matthew 16 days ago
r ter institutions which give us a 1 yr iit-jee program.i hav already attented a 1 yr iit-jee program in 11th

Dear raghav You can Join 1 year online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here for more details about the packages in...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
hello sir i got air 8460 in advanced 2015 ,can i get engineering phy. or any other branch in any iit in 2 round ?

Depends upon your category rank. But you can try. Best of Luck!
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago

It is advicible to take a good core branch in NITs or under good private unviersits LIke BITS instead of choosing science branches in new IITs. Please refer to the official website of jee...
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

Yes you can go for it. Also attend the couselling if you can any good option better then this.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago
View all Questions »