ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir,this is Rohan. I gave my cbse 12th board exam this yr & i am giving compartment exam in one subject next year. so, am i eligible for for iit 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Rohan,

You can write JEE exam ...but you have to pass the exam with a min of 60% marks in aggregate

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Muhammad Shadhuly 4 months ago
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 4 months ago
8÷4(3-1)=?

yes the answer is 1,8/4(3-1)=4(3-1)=4(2)=8,8/8=1

d.kojalrani 12 days ago

solve bu BOD MASS rule. 1 is the ansr.

vikas yadav 12 days ago

then th equestion will be like this yaar (8÷4)(3-1) =? then the answer is 2*2=4

SRUTI 11 days ago
if i ranked above 4000 which iit i can get on basic of OBC tamilnadu

If your rank in JEE Adavanced 2014 would be between 4000 and 5000 based on main merit list. Then you can probably get chemical, industrial production and civil at IIT Delhi. Thanks &...
  img
Jitender Singh 9 months ago

You may get branches like engineering physics ,chemical ,and mca at good iits.
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago

Thank you very much

S. Dinakaran 9 months ago
sir how to find dissociation in chemical eq? 2 if temperature does not change in a rection does it mean that there is no reaction

Dissociation in chemistry and biochemistry is a general process in which molecules (or ionic compounds such as salts, or complexes) separate or split into smaller particles such as atoms,...
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago
Sir I have AIR-77830 and AIR OBC-NCL – 21574 MY STATE RANK IS 9521(OVERALL) AND 2932(CATEGORY) Can i get iiit allahabad and mnit allahabad or any other nit

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago
View all Questions »