sir,this is Rohan. I gave my cbse 12th board exam this yr & i am giving compartment exam in one subject next year. so, am i eligible for for iit 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Rohan,

You can write JEE exam ...but you have to pass the exam with a min of 60% marks in aggregate

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what are the rankings of iiser ? which iiser is better ? what kind of placements we get there ?

Rankings of IISER in the field of science comes just after IITs(Kanpur, Roorkee, KGP, Madras & Guwahati) and ISI Calcutta. Bhopal,Pune and MOhali are doing pretty good. Their main motive...
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
sir can i make my way in the top 15 nits with 196 in mains and 87.6% in cbse?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir, pl. help me to solve following problems of permutation & combination- Q1. how many divisors of 9000 are even but not divisible by 4?also find the sum of such nos. Q2. the no. of ways an...

[Q-1]9000=3 2 5 3 2 3 we have to take exactly one 2. so number of ways (2+1)(3+1)(1)= 12 Sum of such numbers =(2)(3 0 + 3 1 +3 2 )(5 0 +5 1 +5 2 +5 3 ) [Q-2] first of all give 2 marks to...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
define AIPMT

All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test(AIPMT) andNational Eligibility cum Entrance Test are both entry level exams to BDS or MBBS. Thanks & Regards, Vasantha Sivaraj,...
  img
Vasantha Kumari 4 months ago
Hi, my JEE Main score: 186 CBSE Board %: 88.4% category: General Expected JEE ADV score: 143 BITSAT score: 279 What are my best options for this year? Also suggest if it would be better to...

JEE adv and BITSAT (there is a chance of getting chemical engg. in some collage) are not good enough, JEE main seems to be best option of all of these. But there also you can;t get good...
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

Take dual degree(Msc+BE) at BITS Goa.You will be alloted your BE on the basis of your performance in the first year i.e your CGPA.For CS you need to score 7.6 at BITS Goa which is not...

AKSHAT BHANDARI 4 months ago

No matter which campus you’re from(i.e. Pilani,Hyderabad or Goa)you get a BITS PILANI degree.Don’t drop coz you can get the branch of your choice at BITS Goa if you work hard in the first...

AKSHAT BHANDARI 4 months ago
Will it be sufficient if we are thorough with ONLY NCERT textbooks for exams like aiims, aipmt ,manial,etc ?

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...
  img
Sumreet Johar 3 months ago

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...

Sumreet Singh Johar 3 months ago
View all Questions »