DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   sir,this is Rohan. I gave my cbse 12th board exam this yr & i am giving compartment exam in one subject next year. so, am i eligible for for iit 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Rohan,

You can write JEE exam ...but you have to pass the exam with a min of 60% marks in aggregate

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i m from rajasthan board 84% i want to improve marks in two subjects next year. would i be eligible for jee next year or not? or should i improve in all subjects in 2016?

Yes you may definitely go ahead with your ideas i.e.e to improve marks and thereafter appear in Jee next year,....I would like to suggest some guidelines for this –Stay focused on your...

Soneel Verma one month ago

I wud suggest you to go through the “Information Bulletin” of JEE published on jeemain . nic . in (see the left corner in the box). It has mentioned everything clearly. Gud luck

Sandeep one month ago
JEE Mains 2015 Opening and closing Rank available on way2mca.com/jeeMain.php Exclusive. After 1 st round counselling declared on official website?

Are you asking for it or providing information?...well my advice is to check your status and find out where you have been allocated a seat....if you couldn’t get seat there then try at...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Thanks for your Answer I am actualy sharing the information and want your riview for the opening and closing rank provided by the website way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S one month ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma one month ago
what is the best coaching?

Hi Jatin, You cant say which one is the best coaching... only a little difference you can see between leading coaching centres...... It depends on the area where you want to join.... please ...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
why the large ship can float but a steel needle sinks in the water ?

Archimedes' principleindicates that the upwardbuoyant forcethat is exerted on a body immersed in afluid, whether fully or partially submerged, is equal to theweightof the fluid that the...
  img
Ravi 9 months ago
i got sc air 6565 and crl 161375.the 1 st round cut off for iiit jabalpur is between 2400-5500(sc rank). please tell my chances of getting it in 2 nd round..

You can be allotted the same in third round of counselling.. Just check the seat matrix also..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Just see the josaa first round seat allotment statistics. You will have the idea

vb one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details