sir,this is Rohan. I gave my cbse 12th board exam this yr & i am giving compartment exam in one subject next year. so, am i eligible for for iit 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Rohan,

You can write JEE exam ...but you have to pass the exam with a min of 60% marks in aggregate

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
pls suggest me a good method to prepare for jee as far as organic chemistry is concerned. n also tell me hoe to make most use of that ranjeet shahi organic text book!!??

Hii look in for the detailed approach Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Please answer this encircled question .

Hello student Please find the solution Let [tanx]= t So the question becomes For complete knowledge on this chapter Limits, continuity and L-hospital rule please see the video lecture by our...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Answer is 1/3.

agam goel 3 months ago
I’ve posted the following question already, but I didn’t get the answer I wanted. “ I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs?...

JEE-Advanced:Candidates who are NOT citizens of India at the time of registering for JEE (Advanced) [that is for IIT’s only] 2015 (by birth or naturalized) are treated as foreign...
  img
Ravi one month ago

AIEEE is now JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main is for admissions to NITs, IIITs and other centrally funded technical institutions, and institutions funded by several participating State...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can...

I would like to suggest you for NCERT firstly, Tkae a brief through NCERT, You would have idea about the syllabus and topic included for the AIIMS and AIPMT entrance exam. Later you must go...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago
Hi My son has got seat in bhu varanasi in bioengineering with mtech biomedical technology. he is interested in engineering and medicine. Is it a good course? should he take it. please help

Yes sir if the student is interested in something you must let him pursue that because you are sending him in a college of repute and at the end of degree it is the interest which is going...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
View all Questions »