sir,this is Rohan. I gave my cbse 12th board exam this yr & i am giving compartment exam in one subject next year. so, am i eligible for for iit 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Rohan,

You can write JEE exam ...but you have to pass the exam with a min of 60% marks in aggregate

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% +...

Hi, If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 3 months ago

Hi, Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 3 months ago

sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself but now i feel scared ...

sarthak 3 months ago
Three angles of a triangle ABC are in Arithmetic progression and two sides are in the ratio b : c = √3 : √2. Find angle A.

Hii use property of AP and then use the formulae of cosine from solution of triangles to get the answer in the required format. [a^2 = b^2 + c^2 - 2bc\cos\alpha\,] Best
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
what should i plan 10 day before iit jee exam.And should i do on the day of the showdown

Itsbetter not to go for scheduling your study for long hours and have faith as well as self confidence in yourself.Never try to meet the person who is lowering your self confidence.It would...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 13 days ago

THANKS A LOT SIR COULD YOU PLEASE TELLWHAT SHOULD I DO ON THE DAY OF EXAM .I APPRICIATE IT

yash 12 days ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Sir, Kindly suggest IIt JEE coaching centers in Dubai

Dear Jessica Sharanya Askiitians now offers online coaching for foreign students/NRI’s specially made for them as per their requirements I will suggest you to join online IIT JEE...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »