sir,this is Rohan. I gave my cbse 12th board exam this yr & i am giving compartment exam in one subject next year. so, am i eligible for for iit 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Rohan,

You can write JEE exam ...but you have to pass the exam with a min of 60% marks in aggregate

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got iit bhubaneswar mechanical engineering but i also got nest air 309 and obc 34 and i am accepting to get niser bhubaneswar so which course should i take please help me

Dear student, In niser, you would get science courses, so would you like to go for that. It all depends upon you choice and your aptitude. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago
i was failed in class 12 th due to sudden fever now iam doing my 12 th again can i have the chance to give iit entrance exam in next to next year

yes sure. you can give jee this time as well as next time. total attempts 2 you can give. ….….…. ….….….….….....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 days ago
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
India is a democracy and it is best reflected in the latest dispute on nuclear deal with US. This deal will provide a good platform for sure but there are always some pros and cons . So i...

Hii Student I respect your concern for such an important topic but this is not the right platform for your this discussion. Do it where it is relevant and do the relevant things over here...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Sir, I am looking forward to crack kvpy.please suggest me some tips.also i am finding it difficult to manage my time for other exams like scholarship exam .please suggest some tips and...

For KVPY :- NCERT is the most important book for kvpy exam. You have to focus on the 11 th ncert books. Physics– The questions are more on general physics rather than subject...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

Hello Student, Well you first gotta join some coaching institute. Then you are gonna have to study regularly and not waste time. Doing that you probable can get into IITs. Thanks &...
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago
View all Questions »