sir,this is Rohan. I gave my cbse 12th board exam this yr & i am giving compartment exam in one subject next year. so, am i eligible for for iit 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Rohan,

You can write JEE exam ...but you have to pass the exam with a min of 60% marks in aggregate

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, I got 48296 ( overall rank ) and 34385(category rank) in JEE mains... what are the colleges that I can get in ?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks &...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
Sir what are the chances of seat upgradation in 2 nd or 3 rd round of Jee Adv counselling this year?

I’m from OBC cat . category rank 1585. and I got Mech in IIT patna in 1 st round.

Ashish Kumar Yadav 21 days ago
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

if in the form there is an option like parents/guardian then you can use your local guardian in declaration form otherwise fathers mostly signature is best. thanks and regards sunil kr...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 21 days ago
Sir, Got 160 in mains and 91% in cbse can I get NIT T CSE I belong to SC category and I have state quota? Also can I get IIST? Also mention the rank that I require to get IIST? Also predict...

Hi, For the expected branch and college you can visit College and branch predictor for JEE Maons. Here is the link : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Also...
  img
Yash Baheti 16 days ago
My AIR in JEE Mains is 66k. I didn’t get any college infirst two rounds of counselling. Now which colleges should I apply for ?

There are other colleges who take in admissions with JEE rank and score .You can get some of the list of colleges on JEE website and there are some of the state colleges about which you can...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 days ago
Hi! My name is Sridhar Lal Sarma. I am a +2 1st Year Student. I am a average scorer but with a high aptitude. Lately i have come to my senses and now i am completely terrified about how tp...

Dear sarma Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better way....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago

Dear Sir, Thank you very much for answering my query. I have just one more doubt, what is the basic difference between AIEEE, BITS & IIT JEE.

sarma.sridhar08@gmail.com Sarma 4 years ago
View all Questions »