sir,this is Rohan. I gave my cbse 12th board exam this yr & i am giving compartment exam in one subject next year. so, am i eligible for for iit 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Rohan,

You can write JEE exam ...but you have to pass the exam with a min of 60% marks in aggregate

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1 st October 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

i think its better to call jeeadvanced site or mail at jeeadv@iitkgp.ac.in thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 2 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

sir bansalquadratic eq page 24 q5 page 58 q 7 PROGRESSION PAGE #) THE2nd illustration seems wrong binomial page 45 q15

Pg 24 Q5 For 2 nd Equation a 2( b 2 -c 2 )x 2 + b 2 (c 2 -a 2 )x + c 2 (a 2 -b 2 )=0 Clearly sum of coefficients is 0 i.e. 1 is the root Since this has equal roots and one commot with 4x 2...
  img
Harsh Patodia 6 days ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 5 years ago
hey plz tell me list of U.S national holidays ??????

List of U.S national holidays : 1 . January 1, 2009 - New Year's Day 2 . January 19, 2009 - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday (observed) 3 . February 16, 2009 - President's Day 4 . May 25,...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »