ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir,this is Rohan. I gave my cbse 12th board exam this yr & i am giving compartment exam in one subject next year. so, am i eligible for for iit 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Rohan,

You can write JEE exam ...but you have to pass the exam with a min of 60% marks in aggregate

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 4 months ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 4 months ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 4 months ago
what is a iit jee

Hello Student, First of all it is not simply ‘a IIT JEE‘ it is “THE IIT JEE“, which is said to be world’s toughest engineering entrance exam. Clearing this exam...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 3 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 3 months ago
Actually...I got Integrated MSC in applied geology at iit kharagpur...And also I am getting CSE at BESU/IIEST shibpur..like I am confused as to where I should go..LIke Dep-C is possible at...

The situation is very dicy. All those students who have not secured “ECONOMICALLY PROFITABLE” branch they would have considered DEP-C as an option. So it would be safe and sound...
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
Can I take admission in any private medical college with aipmt rank 23450

Hi, I don't think rank is an issue with private medical colleges. You should contact the medical college in which you want to take admission and can ask about your queries. I think you are...
  img
Apoorva Arora 8 months ago
I have got 147 marks in jee mains and 91% in isc board. What should be my college preference in jee mains ? Please help i am very confused ?

You should give more prefrence to branch rather than college, try to fill choices for cse, ee, mech etc good branches , and give priority to first nits, then other goverment colleges.
  img
Sher Mohammad 7 months ago
View all Questions »