sir,this is Rohan. I gave my cbse 12th board exam this yr & i am giving compartment exam in one subject next year. so, am i eligible for for iit 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Rohan,

You can write JEE exam ...but you have to pass the exam with a min of 60% marks in aggregate

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 11 days ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 10 days ago
This question is regarding the interpretation of JEE Main results. I am confused on which Rank should i consider the possibilities of getting into NIT’s.. My All India Overall Rank is 9165,...

Overall Rank means your rank irrespective of category ( all students are given rank according to their score.GEN, SC,ST and others). Category Rank is the rank you got according to your marks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
If for real values of x, cosA = x+1/x,then A) A is an acute angle B) A is a right angle C) A is an obtuse angle

Ans: Hello Student, Please find the answer to your question below It is possible, because Not possible, because So cosA will be negative which means A should be b/w (pi)/2 & pi. (c) is a...
  img
Jitender Singh 25 days ago
Hi....my AIR is around 2 lakh....but my state rank is around 9000 ...is there any chance of getting NIT Calicut....for EEE

yes, the chances are high. Here is the list of closing ranks for NIT calicut for home state quota. 1. National Institute of Technology, Calicut Electrical & Electronics Engineering...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
Sir, I have secured 6922 rank in IIT JEE advanced 2014. Will I gat admission in IIT in some proper discipline or integrated course

Hi Shivam, You may get the B.Arch Course in IIT KGP. Its a good course and IIT KGP has one of the best facilities for the same. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
date of declaration of aipmt 2014

Dear Riyas, The result is expected to be out by this week . Wish you all the best from AskIITians team. Thanks & Regards, Dinesh Sajnani AskIITians Faculty
  img
Dinesh 2 months ago

The result will be declared on o before 7th June . Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta ASkIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 2 months ago
View all Questions »