sir,this is Rohan. I gave my cbse 12th board exam this yr & i am giving compartment exam in one subject next year. so, am i eligible for for iit 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Rohan,

You can write JEE exam ...but you have to pass the exam with a min of 60% marks in aggregate

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i need suggestions for my preparation?

sir the time you have contacted me once, i was not present at that time. kindly ignore it .

k m vamsi 3 months ago
what constant force p is required to bring a 50kg body which starts from rest to a speed of 10m/s in 7m neglect friction

a=v 2 /2s =>a=100/14=7.14 m/s 2 F=ma=50*7.14=357.14 N...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

use v 2 -u 2 =2*a*s given u=0 and s= 7 m and v=10 m/s 100= 2*a*7 a= 100/14 Force required(p)= ma = 50*100/14 = 357 N...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
what are the rankings of iiser ? which iiser is better ? what kind of placements we get there ?

Rankings of IISER in the field of science comes just after IITs(Kanpur, Roorkee, KGP, Madras & Guwahati) and ISI Calcutta. Bhopal,Pune and MOhali are doing pretty good. Their main motive...
  img
Aziz Alam 17 days ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir, i am very weak in physics. i am able to score 55-60% marks in maths and chemistry.but in physics it is very less(25-30%). will you help me. i am going to take jee advanced 2014 on may...

See You have to practice a lot. Remember all the concepts so that all of them areintuitive to you. Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago
Fee for IIT online coatching

Dear Gotula All prices are in INR. S.No. Package Code 6 Months 1 year 2 year 1 1 year online coaching for IIT JEE RIP-1 NA 59,000 NA 2 2 year online coaching for IIT JEE RIP-II NA NA 99,000...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »