sir,this is Rohan. I gave my cbse 12th board exam this yr & i am giving compartment exam in one subject next year. so, am i eligible for for iit 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Rohan,

You can write JEE exam ...but you have to pass the exam with a min of 60% marks in aggregate

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got a state rank of 4650 in general category. Will I get NIT trichy by HS quota? What branch?

you may not get the nit trichy but keep trying with other options open also. give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical...
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Sir What is rules for branch change in IIT kharagpur? how many students can change the branch? Is there any reservation criteria ?

I am attaching you the file regarding the branch change terms and conditions. There are many clauses attached with branch change that can effect the comfortable branch change process in IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir my BITSAT score is 355 , in the first round iteration of BITS pilani I got EEE in Goa ...Do I have a chance in BITS PIlani – Pilani campus in either Mech or EEE ??

First of all, congratulations for your success.You have a pretty good chance of getting both Mech (337 cutoff-2013 & 332 cutoff-2012) and EEE(343 cutoff-2013 & 343 cutoff-2012) in...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
I’ve scored an AIR 3003 in JEE advance, and AIR 3008 in JEE Mains. I’m getting CSE at IIT Mandi, which I’ve booked a seat, and have chances of getting into NSIT CSE, as well as DTU. What...

It’s true that the tag of IIT does carry some weight, but strictly speaking in terms of the two branches CSE NSIT is a better choice than CSE IIT Mandi.Hence, you should consider...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Can I take admission in any private medical college with aipmt rank 23450

There are few good Private medical colleges that can be considered. The admission is basis your AIPMT score, board results and interview Thanks & Regards, Dinesh Sajnani AskIITians...
  img
Dinesh 2 months ago
View all Questions »