sir,this is Rohan. I gave my cbse 12th board exam this yr & i am giving compartment exam in one subject next year. so, am i eligible for for iit 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Rohan,

You can write JEE exam ...but you have to pass the exam with a min of 60% marks in aggregate

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir I live in ghaziabad. Nearest to my home is FIITJEE Ghaziabad centre , result of this centre in iitjee advance is 36/180 which puts me in dilemma whether to join it or not .The other...

Its better that you stick with FIITJEE Ghaziabad centre. Its better than VMC Anandvihar becuase of its structured study and quality of studies. THanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
I got cs in IIT Jodhpur is it a good choice

Relative to top NiITs, its at par with them. Placement scenario is also good there for CS. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
This question is regarding the interpretation of JEE Main results. I am confused on which Rank should i consider the possibilities of getting into NIT’s.. My All India Overall Rank is 9165,...

Overall Rank means your rank irrespective of category ( all students are given rank according to their score.GEN, SC,ST and others). Category Rank is the rank you got according to your marks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
could anyone plz tell meh weightage of all topics in iit.....

Dear alka For iit jeee there is no fixed weitage, it vary from year to year... If you see last 5 years paper topics from which most of the question asked is........ Maths: calculus, Vectors,...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Sir, I have secured 6922 rank in IIT JEE advanced 2014. Will I gat admission in IIT in some proper discipline or integrated course

Hi Shivam, You may get the B.Arch Course in IIT KGP. Its a good course and IIT KGP has one of the best facilities for the same. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
View all Questions »