DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hello SIR!

I want to know whether IIT 2012 will have negative marking or not.

plzzz tell me sir!!1

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Prakash,

Negative marking is definitely there.

You can go through previous years papers to know the model of marking. This year also it would be on similar lines.

All the best.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

all competative exams have negative marking......and this IIT 2012 will also have negative marking.........okhay so best of luck.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r ...

naina 3 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 3 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 3 months ago
SIR ARE THERE ANY COLEGES(PRIVATE) OTHER THANIITS AND ISMS TAKING JEE MAIN SCORE OR JEE ADVANCED RANK

There are lot many institutions which have earned a good name and an image for better placements and quality education. These privately run colleges have their own entrance test for...

2015 years ago
I got 6570 rank in advanced, where can I get admission? Also I got 310 in BITSAT, where shoulld I take admission?

For ur JEE advanced rank you’ll no get ec eee mech cs but its possible through ur BITS score. In IITs you may get in branches like metallury material science geotechnology etc., but...
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

You can pursue admission at leading IITs and keep an eye on counselling rounds there, make sure you get in any of them and if it does not work there, just visit on official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago

just go for iit & take any branch that you get in any of the iit

AKSHAY SHARMA 12 days ago
for counselling which rank is considered AIR overall or AIR category?

your air category rank is considered.. For admissions to colleges in your home state your state category rank is considered..bt be careful to fill more number of choices as preference to...

Abhi99 11 months ago

are you sure AIR category will be considered?? As on this forum some are saying AIR overall,but I want it to be AIR category. thank you

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 11 months ago

your air category rank is considered.. For admissions to colleges in your home state your state category rank is considered.

sajid one month ago
My rank is 10798..Is there any chance to get into any IIT college??

Hi First of all , many congratulations to you for getting the rank that you have. You have a chance of getting the newer IITs. Please follow the councelling process intelligently.
  img
Sunil Kumar 13 days ago

Hi Unfortunately no. ISM Dhanbad closes at 7200 itself. In fact , the chance that you may get the newer IIT’s is also quite narrow. But the chance in other institutes , are good. ....
  img
Sunil Kumar 13 days ago

thank you sir...Will i get any branch in ISM Dhanbad??

ayushi 13 days ago
sir i am from cbse board in bihar.i secured 94.8% marks in board and 149 marks in jee main . what possible options are available for me???

As you are quite greater than cutoff range you have lot of options. So kindly mention which college and branch you are for.
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

Its bit tough to get core branches in top five NITs. All the best
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Kancheepuram Electronics Engineering - Design & Manufacturing Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT)Kota,...

Mohit Kumar 13 days ago
View all Questions »