MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

With accordance to the following link

http://news.icbse.com/iit-jee-admission-pattern-change-year-369

I have a query if the pattern is really changing. If its changing then i would like to know the year of its change and further details.Its urgent and i expect your answer as soon as possible.
Thank You
Yous Sincerely,

Apurv a student

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Apurv,

You need not panic much..

These are just predictions and till now no such declaration has been made by Govt.

So for now the pattern will remain same

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am using arihant objective mathematics by amit m agarwal,ml khanna & a das gupta. are these enough for my jee advanced exam preparation or i need to use some more?

Yes, these books are enough for prepration, after this attempt a test series..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

These are good books,try to cover all topics and do atleast two different problems from each concept, There are top unioversities which provide excellent placement opportunities,top...

abhinaipadachuru 4 days ago

these are enough for iit jee

Ajay Kotwal 5 days ago
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second ...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
hello sir, i had used your jee mains rank pedictor tool an it had show me a rank of 71956 and of sc 4356 so can i expect dtu or nsit further having a home state delhi quota and also plz...

Dear Student, Now I think results are already out and you must have received your scorecard so you can check ur exact rank in india and ur state.
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago

Is your AIR and State rank not mentioned in your score card?
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago

You may expect to get in DTU
  img
Avinash 8 days ago
sir, now i read in 12th grade .i want to appear 2011 iit jee . i want to take coaching from askiitians.com . but i cannot understand, which course should itake for it. i will be highly...

Dear rounik you are in 12th standard so for you 1 year course is best .because in IIT you can have onle 2 attemp .so if u will do 1 year course so you will able to appear IIT JEE 2011....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
i want to know my marks advanced exam 2015, my number B621209714.

You can check it by usingaskiitians rank predictor available on our site http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor.html
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

Pls provide me your date of birth details also...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 13 days ago

Go to jee advance website , there under announcement an option is “MARKS FOR ANSWER RELEASED”, open it and calculate your marks by adding up the marks given in all questions.

Himalaya Pramanick 13 days ago
i have secured 169 marks in jee mains 2015 considering drop as a god option with 60 marks in agregate in PCM and 71 overall so ami even eligible for je mains and advance 2016

Yes you would be eligible for JEE MAIN 2016. Marks you got in JEE Main are very good, you should be serious for ADVANCED, 2016.. Result would be good, stay ahead... Good Luck................
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

for giving jee advanced 2016, u need a minimum %age of 75 OR u must be in the top 20 percentile of your respective board. If u satisfy any of the above two criteria then only you will be...

AKSHAY SHARMA 29 days ago

Dropping a year does not seem to be a good option...but yes, you need to pull your socks, work harder than before for JEE advanced. The colleges/institutions which are better to pursue your ...

Soneel Verma 29 days ago
View all Questions »