coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

With accordance to the following link

http://news.icbse.com/iit-jee-admission-pattern-change-year-369

I have a query if the pattern is really changing. If its changing then i would like to know the year of its change and further details.Its urgent and i expect your answer as soon as possible.
Thank You
Yous Sincerely,

Apurv a student

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Apurv,

You need not panic much..

These are just predictions and till now no such declaration has been made by Govt.

So for now the pattern will remain same

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I want to do engineering and I`m going to enter in 11th in few months. So should I opt for a dummy school or not?? And what subjects I`ll have to take in 11th if I want to become a app...

HI MOHIT SO YOU WANT TO BE A ENGINEER. SEE FRIEND IN INDIA , LAKHS OF STUDENTS GO FOR ENGINEERING EVERY YEAR. THE IRONY IS IN BETWEEN THESE LAKHS OF CANDIDATES GOING FOR ENGINEERING FEW ARE ...

SAHIL 23 days ago

@ mohit No, donot go for dummy school at all . beacuse joining a cbse school will benifit you both in the preparation as well as in your board exam also , rather than now , board exam...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago

You have to score good marks in Class 10 to get admission in Class 11 and 12. Then the subjects you can opt are Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science and English. After Class 12 you...

Shreyas Patil 23 days ago
My name is aman and my question is that which book should i referred for maths ??

@ aman for maths if u are preparing for iitjee , then these following books will be good for you . 1- objective maths by r d sharma 2- maths by m l khanna . 3- maths by ad das gupta . 4- 37 ...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago
the length of latus rectum of parabola x=ay^2+by+c is

hi sachin please make a kind visit on the link http://www.askiitians.com/forums/Algebra/the-length-of-latus-rectum-of-the-parabola-x-ay-2_75075.htm thanks and approve my answer we will love ...

SAHIL 9 days ago
How to form a proper study plan to study on your own with only study materials and tests online.... Can u help me formulate a daily study plan to CRACK AIIMS..... Is it compulsory to join...

Dear Student,, Its coaching is not important but if you join will definately benift in your preparation and the result will be comparatively good. But if you go for self study, I will...
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Please tell if you know anything about the imp chapters in iitjee 2016????

Dear Students, We can not predict about the imp. chapters for 2016 but Yes we surely can tell the names of the chapters according to the analysis of the previous year papers. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

I am also a jee candite and according to my analysis of previous year I have predicted that this year in chemistry most imp chapters are gaseous state and Goc Maths will be slightly tough...

Himanshu 7 months ago
there are too many different programs fiitjee is offering for long term..can u pls suggest me which one is better out of all those for getting into a very nice iit?

Dear Student, You can go through our programs and take an advantage of online class just by seating from your home. Please have a look on the below link for the programs....
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

@ sresthapa Kindly contact the fiitjee center for the same , beacuse it will vary from center to center that the courses they are offering , u can go through the askiitian live class...

Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off