FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Sir,

As i just have 3 months which is the best book to follow for MATHS,PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY which is apt at this point of time.I dont want to overdo everything ,I just to do a limited and conceptual questions as doing a lot of problems now is a waste of time acc to me,so please suggest some good books?

Thank You!!

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
After passing out 10 th board, i want to take computer engineering...What preparations should i have for the clearance and admission in IIT? I am in Gujarat Board and will pass 10 th next...

Its commendable that you are concerned about your future at this early stage, and to answer you query, I may suggest –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

U must join good and renowned coaching centre to get proper guideline and rest is ur hard work and detrmination and also start with good books only , practice as many questions as ucan ALSO ...

ng29 29 days ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 18 days ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago

Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s

Akshit Matthew 22 days ago
How can i score more marks in IIT JEE Advanced 2014 ???

For science/maths students in general, and IIT-JEE or PMT aspirants in particular, learning the skills of problem solving is very important.Questions and problems in science (especially...

Tuhin Chakraborty one year ago

see each question has same amount of marks so attempt those question which r easy first dont try on luck simply answer those which u r sure about

Ambuj Bansal one year ago
hallo sir, jee mains next round tell me please (PRESENT 3 rd counslling)

The scedule given in the JEE 2015 website :)
  img
Harishwar 13 days ago
Hi This year i have not been selected in IIT nd also not a good rank in aieee. so i have decided to drop this year. i started studying .i m very confused about physics as this has always...

Dear amandeep, if u were not selected this year there is not much to worry ,if u start studying from now sincerely it wont be that difficult to crack jee.as u mentioned physics has been ur...

askiitian expert akshay singh 6 years ago

NEVER EVER FEAR to do anything.. This is the first adn the foremost condition that you'll have to impose upon yourself.. This is a must.. You have to have a positive attitude towards your...

AskiitiansExpert Rohan 6 years ago

Hi The approach towards cracking JEE is studying the right topic in the right amount. I can suggest u some of the important topics , that would help u score higher if u get thorough with...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
View all Questions »