Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

As i just have 3 months which is the best book to follow for MATHS,PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY which is apt at this point of time.I dont want to overdo everything ,I just to do a limited and conceptual questions as doing a lot of problems now is a waste of time acc to me,so please suggest some good books?

Thank You!!

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hey guys i want to know how to study for IIT-JEE (main&advanced) and which books should i refer?
First of all Join any good institute for its preparation.Make the proper shedule and planning for your course. Make the target plan for weekly/monthly. Try to solve the questions from the...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
for Physics – H C Verma, Arihant publ, IE Irodov For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon for Organic, OP Tondon, P....
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you
I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...
Soneel Verma 5 months ago
sir my if JEE mains score is 65 in written will the person able to sit in counsiling by JOSAA
Immediately visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know whether you may still be allotted a seat as per the counsellings, if not then try at some other renowned institutions like –...
Yes you can sit in counselling based on your score in OBC category I think that you can get an NIT in the 4 th round But I think josaa registrations are over!!
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
is there any furture scope in chemical engeneering
hello gaurav here im giving a detail about chemical engenering Chemical Engineering is one of those engineering courses that got pushed to the sidelines due to the electronics and software...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
Yes there is definitely a bright future for chemical engg, a no. of vistas may get open for you whether you join teaching, or go in industry or fly abroad, still if you have some doubts,...
i want to crack aiims exam which i would be giving in 2017.can i gets some tips.and also name of important books.
Dear Student, You can get enrolled in our classroom program from right now itself. Our expert facalties will guide you for that. You can book a free demo on our website where you can get to...
Nishant Vora 7 months ago
Read the below 2 links to get the answer of your questions.
Harsh Patodia 7 months ago
Hardwork is the key to success.
Adarsh 6 months ago
is iiitnr is better or top 5 colleges of bangalore
Its a good college, but ranking varies every year... Placement wise no problem at IIIT B... Try to get CS, EC or IT at IIIT B...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
ours batch will be the 1 st batch in iiitnr so is there will be any promblem regarding placements
paras jain 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details