Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

Sir,

As i just have 3 months which is the best book to follow for MATHS,PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY which is apt at this point of time.I dont want to overdo everything ,I just to do a limited and conceptual questions as doing a lot of problems now is a waste of time acc to me,so please suggest some good books?

Thank You!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

can u provide me with some skills whic are to be handled at the time of jee

Please refer to the below mentioned link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

hello,dear student first thing you must remember is to do hard work.you must not be confuse during the exam. be confident but not over confident.do not be nervous.practice previous years...

SONALI one month ago
theory provided by this website is sufficient or we need to refer to other books also?????????????

HI ROHAN for theory study material is enough but for extra question and practice you must have to refer other books also. moreover for derivtions you also have to refer other books best of...

SAHIL 3 days ago

hello, you know about basics don’t need any books but not known just read it once again.for your exams refer more and more books ,topics ,solve more problems. all the best.

raj kumar 3 days ago
will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
please can u tell me the rankings of nits and i have secured 89562 rank in jee mains but not qualified in jee advanced(92 marks in mains and 93% in 12 th cbse), so which is the best college ...

Check the link for college and branch prediction for thebest possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Colleges...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago
in jee marks get phc categories students cast bc

oc category 19 marks

L GOUSE BASHA 8 months ago

oc category 19 marks...

Gavvala Ganesh 8 months ago

oc category 19 marks

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 8 months ago
i havent qualified in CML BUT my category rank is 5190 and i want to take mnit, jaipur can i get it or i will have any problem???

Did you visit the official website of Jemains? If not then you need to visit it and find out the allocation of seats as per rankings in particular institutions,.......sometimes a candidate...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

no actually i want to go only for NIT n i am not able to understand that eligibility

mohit jagrawal 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off