Sir,

As i just have 3 months which is the best book to follow for MATHS,PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY which is apt at this point of time.I dont want to overdo everything ,I just to do a limited and conceptual questions as doing a lot of problems now is a waste of time acc to me,so please suggest some good books?

Thank You!!

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir,i have decided to take a drop this year and prepare for jee mains and advanced once again but i got only 84.8% in cbse this year so will it be risky considering the increase in cutoff...

Dear student, I would like to suggest to you that you shouldnt be dropping a year for preparation. You should be able to get through in some other Engg college, try Manipal or Bits Ranchi....
  img
Sumit Majumdar 17 days ago
I gave JEE Mains this year but my AIR was 66k . I am planning to drop and give these exams next year.Should I go for FIIT-JEE RSM or some other correspondence course?

It depends the style of preparation you are doing. If you are targeting the concepts and stress on it, then you should have good books which targets the concepts like Young & Freedman...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 days ago
hello sir, my jee advanced 2014 rank-10408, marks in jee main 2014-216, % age in board(cbse)-88.8% in spot round of ism, i can get chemical, civil,mining& mineral engg. as streams.i was...

Hello Student, I think you can get some very good NITs with this marks. Also you may be able to get CS branch in NIT which has better scope than chemical or civil.
  img
Arun Kumar 11 days ago
what is iit preparatory course. is iitk can be a better option

Hi One year preparatory course for SC/ST candidates is offered to improve their intake in the B.Tech programme. Generally 30 to 40 candidates from the non-qualified candidates list in the...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago

did they announce for 2012?

tanya sinha 2 years ago
Hi I’ve got rank 2061 in jee advanced and a bitsat score of 344. I prefer mech and electrical. However I am ready to take other branches in good iits. Please suggest best options for me in...

You can get good branch at bits pilani, but you may not be able to get so good branch at old IITs, but you can get descent branch at iit roorkee. sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech iit...
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

everybody says take any branch at old iits rather than choosing bits pilani.. What is ur opinion??

Nevin Thomas one month ago
View all Questions »