DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir,

As i just have 3 months which is the best book to follow for MATHS,PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY which is apt at this point of time.I dont want to overdo everything ,I just to do a limited and conceptual questions as doing a lot of problems now is a waste of time acc to me,so please suggest some good books?

Thank You!!

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is there any boundation to score minimum marks in each subject to qualify jee mains ???

no there is no subject wise cutoff

ng29 20 days ago

thanks a lot u really saved me

ayushi jain 19 days ago

approve if useful

ng29 18 days ago
Where does the matter sucked in by black holes go?

ok from what i remeber is that black holes shoot out gamma bursts with the energy that it doesnt use. Wormholes are spaces in the universe when space moves around it accelerating it to light...

vikas yadav one month ago
Is electrical engineering good for someone bad in math? Update: i am good in basic math, algebra. never took anything more that? am i ready enough?

If you did well in algebra and never took any higher math, what makes you think you are "bad" in math? You are deficient in math and that can be a definite handicap if you are going into...

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
Which is the best college for software engineering?

The best college for software engineering are: IIT BOMBAY IIT DELHI IIT KANPUR IIIT HYDERABAD BITS PILANI These are the colleges which are best India as far as education quality and job...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago
Dear sir/madam can u please tell me what was the last year’s cutoff of paper -2 of jee mains i.e. of b. arch and is there any good scope in colleges through it and is there advance paper...

For paper-2 it is expected to be around 140-150 and yes there will be Jee Advanced version of this paper-2 it is called as AAT.
  img
Aziz Alam 3 days ago

thanx.....so by advance which type of college is given i mean do we get IIT’s also

mansi dabriwal 3 days ago

and is it compalsory to qualify paper-1 for paper-2 advance version

mansi dabriwal 3 days ago
View all Questions »