Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Sir,

Iam a ASKIITian student.I have exactly 3 months from now for my IIT JEE 2012 ,how should i prepare now??I want revise all my concepts and do a lot of problems for this what should the plan be like?At this stage which books are the best for problems and concept and what are extra things that i should do now??What are the tricks and traps for JEE??

THANK YOU!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

You should work out more on your doubts you are facing, try to clear all your concepts and doubts related to topics

Practice more to increase your speed of writing and solving questions

Work hard on your mental level also, do not stress more in these months and alsways stay focused and positive

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok one year ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb one year ago
which is the best iit foundation book for class 9? i got many books from amazon but all are good i think so. i am really very confused anyone please suggest me the best iit foundation book...

@ ayudi i would prfer askiitian more , see in all of the rest publication , u will get only some concept , and some questions for practice , but in askiitian , u have many more facility at...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
what books i have to used for jee exam preparation. i am a dropper.

@ yashwant If u are a dropper assuming that u have an idea about each and every concept of class 11 th and 12 th . u can use the following books for your preparation 1- concept of physics...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
How to predict the number of bonds formation of P 2 O 7 4- ? Please Explain It.

@ styam To predict the no of bond formation between p2o7 there is a formula no of bond = full valence shell – no of valence electron for example – hydrogen typically makes 1 bond...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago

does this happen only with phosphorus or also with other elemnts of period 3 ?

Satyam Anand 9 days ago
MY MARKS IN JEE MAINS IS 118 AND MY BOARD PERCENTAGE IS 92.8 SUGGEST ME SOME BEST COLLAGE FOR ME

Dear Friend, there are numberless reputed colleges and universities which are best known for their best infrastructure, best faculty members who are widely experienced, best evvironment for ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

HI SUMIT PLEASE USE THE BRANCH AND COLLEGE PREDICTOR TO CHECK BEST AVAILABLE OPTIONS FOR YOU http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html THANKS

SAHIL one month ago
sir, i have get 49,000 rank in OBC-ncl catory in jee main this year,and have scored 81% in 12 th exms from rbse in 2014...can i get any nit according to my rank..?

It is quite difficult to get admission in NIT because your marks may not satisfy their requirements. But there are some Private Universities which are equally good. They provide good...

raghav dua 19 days ago

PLEASE VISIT http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html THANKS AND POST IF YOU HAVE STILL SOME DOUBTS

SAHIL 22 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off