There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Iam a ASKIITian student.I have exactly 3 months from now for my IIT JEE 2012 ,how should i prepare now??I want revise all my concepts and do a lot of problems for this what should the plan be like?At this stage which books are the best for problems and concept and what are extra things that i should do now??What are the tricks and traps for JEE??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

You should work out more on your doubts you are facing, try to clear all your concepts and doubts related to topics

Practice more to increase your speed of writing and solving questions

Work hard on your mental level also, do not stress more in these months and alsways stay focused and positive

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Assuming that I am starting my IIT JEE prep from today itself, condition being- I will not settle myself for anything less than IIT. Then what tips or tricks I should keep in my head?
@ viraj frst thing u need to keep in mind is that – iit is not a kind of simple thing , for getting into an iit , its a complicated task , and u need to work hard and smarter to do it , and ...
2017 years ago
Is class 12 th pass student from cbse change to state board for again 12 th will be eligible for jee advance or not?
@ rajiv yes , u are elligible but the thing is it might not help you , beacuse in jee mains and advanced the paper setting comitee is cbse and they will follow strictly the cbse syllabus...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
you are eligible if you have not appeared in jee advance exam 2 times before because only 2 chances are given to sit in advance exam. please post if still any doubt regard sahil:]
SAHIL 2 months ago
A projectile is projected at an angle(a>45°) with an initial velocity u. The time t,at which its magnitude of horizontal velocity will equal the magnitude of vertical velocity is?
Assuming zero air resistance, we can take the horizontal component of its velocity as constant until it hits the ground . So we have the horizontal component as uCosA (Let the angle be A)....
Kiranchandar 6 days ago
Is objective mathematics by rd sharm an apt book to crack jee advanced ? If not suggest me a book with tough sums .
@ suhaibks u have previously told that u aim to crack jee mains , and not advanced , for that reaso i suggested you to go for objective maths by r d sharma . but if u want to solve tougher...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Shreyas Patil one month ago
Sir if we take palcement packages and future prospects into consideration what would u suggest IIT Guwahati Civil , DTU cs , DTU mech
Go for DTU CS » IIT Guwahati CIVIL >>> DTU Mechanical...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
DTU CS > IIT G > DTU Mech.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
sir in josaa 2016 counselling1`st round i had filled about 30 choices then after seat location result declaration mechanical branch was given to me then i accepted it &choose float option...
See you got the 2 nd seat of counselling now so that would have been fix for you now. But you can approach to the college and ask for it. If they have vacancy they can guide you your case.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Friend, opportunity never knocks your door for twice, still you may request the authorities and try your level best to convince thenm to re-allocate you the same branch, but what had...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts