Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

SIR, I DONT KNOW HOW I START . I DONT MEAN ABOUT COACHING. FROM WHICH I START ? AND HOW CAN ? I AM AIMING JEE 2012

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

iit jee 2012 is only 3 months( 90 ) left . so for 1st 60 days complete the following books properly

for maths -  sk goyal ( for concepts use sl loney, hall and knight & ml khanna )

for physics - hc verma vol 1 & 2

dc pandey ( problems ) ____refer ncert and halliday

for chemistry - p bahadur ( phy . che )

morrison & boyd ( org. che )

op tandon ( inorg. che. )

rk gupta ( practise )

for the last 30 days , revise the entire course through gmp , practise 15 iit mock tests with actual exam type condition & solve previous year iit jee papers up to 10 years __________________________ok and best of luck 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash one year ago

So basically in this website the people who are answering are they the ones who got selected in IIT exams or the teachers who are answering me...

Aditi Saini one year ago
Sir, recently i have bought the IIT and JEE study materials from you the material you provided for practice only contain 30 question for test in each lesson, NCRT solution, and previous...

YES SURE PRACTICING THIS MATERIAL IS ENOUGH FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AS WELL AS JEE ADVANCE EXAM. MANY OF THE STUDENTS WHO PREPRE FROM THIS STUDY MATERIAL GOT TOP RANKS IN JEE EXAMS .SO IT IS...

SAHIL 15 hours ago
What is the cutoff % for Bihar board this to seat in IIT jee 2017

every student of bihar board with above 75% is eligible for IIT. SO a student more than 75% marks in boards exam will get a iit seat this year thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 12 days ago
dear sir i want to pass bitsat exam in such a small time period what should i study first in syllabus as i have not revised my 11 sylabus pleasesir help me out i m ready to do hard work

@ shubhangi BITSAT exam wl be simple for you if u prepared for jee before .. if not , then start with your 11 th syllabus , but not with detail study , do the revision only ,, and donot...

Umakant biswal 3 months ago

hello shubhangi the only solution to your problem is usage of askiitians site revision notes and practice of last year papers. so first revise and then do a lot of papers link to revision...

SAHIL 3 months ago
How can my marks be improved in Physics and Chemistry. I got 68 out of 180 in Physics and 77out of 180 in chem In Aipmt re test. My aipmt -1 marks in Phy was 55 and Chem was 120 out of 180...

firstly, u revise what your lecturer have explained daily for 10 to 20 minutes and practise the questions related to the specific topic tthen you`ll be better related to the subjects from...

Prashanth Guvvala 11 months ago
My aim is to score 200+ in jee mains only. I wanted a material which has good theory as well as problem but not as hard as advanced level. Suggest me such materials. IE irodovs book ,the one...

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 days ago

@ shuhai ok, here are the suggested books for jee main only . Jee main specially testing abt the speed in problem solving and knowledge . " so, the following books will help you . PHYSICS...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago

please visit www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 9 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off