ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

SIR, I DONT KNOW HOW I START . I DONT MEAN ABOUT COACHING. FROM WHICH I START ? AND HOW CAN ? I AM AIMING JEE 2012

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

iit jee 2012 is only 3 months( 90 ) left . so for 1st 60 days complete the following books properly

for maths -  sk goyal ( for concepts use sl loney, hall and knight & ml khanna )

for physics - hc verma vol 1 & 2

dc pandey ( problems ) ____refer ncert and halliday

for chemistry - p bahadur ( phy . che )

morrison & boyd ( org. che )

op tandon ( inorg. che. )

rk gupta ( practise )

for the last 30 days , revise the entire course through gmp , practise 15 iit mock tests with actual exam type condition & solve previous year iit jee papers up to 10 years __________________________ok and best of luck 

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Currently I am in 11 class.Please give me list of best books for each subject for the preparation of IIT-JEE.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 days ago

for solving problems .For oraganic chemistry, buy ARIHANT`S Ranjeeth Shahi for organic chemistry for concepts and GRB Himanshu Pandey for organic chemistry solving problems.(*second books...

erra akhil 11 days ago

Dear Himanshu, It is good to hear that you are preparing for jee exams and hope these books might help you out. MATHS-Problems Plus for IIT Jee by Asit Das Gupta is good and you can use...

erra akhil 11 days ago
i give jee main in 2014 and i was not eligible for advanced in 2014 then again i give in 2015 and give both main+advanced then how many chances required for me and also give 12 th in 2014?

JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice in consecutive three years and JEE Advanced can be attempted for twice only and that too two consecutive years....you didn’t mention your +2 board...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Bravo for you score...yes for sure you can make it at NIT but about a branch nothing for sure can be said....you can draw a comparison and contrast of some other renowned institution too by ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 days ago
did Maths & computing is equal to C.Sc in IIT Guwahati, in terms of study, placements, package etc. pl clarify.can B.Tech M&C graduate can pursue M.S Computers in USA.

engineering physics in IIT guwahati woul be a better option , anyhow all courses in IIT worth and good package is for sure if u do well in college

2015 years ago
aiims mbbs 2014 question i want to get

For getting AIIMS 2014 question paper you have to buy new edition of AIIMS previous year question papers book. Till now it is found in any website that is why I am telling you to buy a new...

Adarsh one month ago

There was a mistake in the last sentence. The correct sentence is belowTill now it is not found in any website that is why I am telling you tobuy a new edition of AIIMS previous year...

Adarsh one month ago
Sir my rank in IIT JEE Advance is 3306. And i am interested in computer science branch. Please suggest which is the best possible IIT college can i get . Can I Expect call from old IIT’s?

All India Institutes and Branches Institute Name Branch Name Course Name IIT Kanpur Economics Four Year IIT Jodhpur Computer Science and Engineering Four Year IIT Delhi Textile Technology...

Mohit Kumar 12 days ago

given above is the complete list....... for all branches... u can refer it with which ever branch u wan to take

Mohit Kumar 12 days ago

i would suggest for cs branch...... the best institution in the above list is ism dhanbad

Mohit Kumar 12 days ago
View all Questions »