Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

SIR, I DONT KNOW HOW I START . I DONT MEAN ABOUT COACHING. FROM WHICH I START ? AND HOW CAN ? I AM AIMING JEE 2012

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

iit jee 2012 is only 3 months( 90 ) left . so for 1st 60 days complete the following books properly

for maths -  sk goyal ( for concepts use sl loney, hall and knight & ml khanna )

for physics - hc verma vol 1 & 2

dc pandey ( problems ) ____refer ncert and halliday

for chemistry - p bahadur ( phy . che )

morrison & boyd ( org. che )

op tandon ( inorg. che. )

rk gupta ( practise )

for the last 30 days , revise the entire course through gmp , practise 15 iit mock tests with actual exam type condition & solve previous year iit jee papers up to 10 years __________________________ok and best of luck 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

A projectile is thrown with a speed v at an angle thita with the upward vertical.its average velocity between the instants at which it crosses half the maximum height is.

Hii You can apply the very basic formula of average speed .Take them along separate vectors ,find individual distances and divide them with their velocity . You will get the answer
  img
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago
is the number of exams for qualifying jee advanced goona increase for jjee 2017?? if so...plss explain

@ pujitha No, till now , there is no update regarding that , so, if there will be any official update then i will inform you here , or keep in touch with the askiitian blog for more update...

Umakant biswal one month ago
i had pcb in 12 th class and i want to give jee exam for computer engineering how can i acheive it, i am ready to give maths test to get eligibility ? also can i get addmission in bca if i...

Maths is a compulsory subject which must be reflected in your marksheet of Class 12 th . If its not there you won’t be considered for seats in any exam which is having maths in it.
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

@ harpreet How u can get maths test for elligibility . if maths is not in your class 12 th , then u cannot also give maths in the complimentary exams , and complimentary exam only takes...

Umakant biswal one month ago
why we use red light is used in traffic signals?

The reason is that it has a greater wavelength. Due to its longer wavelength does not get scattered by the particles in the atmosphere n hence reaches our eyes more distinctly than the...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
I AM IN CLASS 12 [SCIENCE] AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT HOW TO AVOID TOO MUCH SLEEP ,I AM SLEEPING 8:30 PM TO 6:00 AM PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO AVOID OVERSLEEPING?

Hi xavier SO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO AVOID SLEEP SO EARLY. I THINK FIRST OF ALL WE SHOULD DISCUSS THE REASON OF OVERSLEEPING . OVERSLEEP IS NOT ONLY DUE TO YOUR HABIT OF SLEEPING FOR LONG...

SAHIL 20 days ago

@ xavier actually, the time u mentioned is too much . avoid doing of any tiring work and mental tension , thats the main reason of oversleeping , anathor reason for oversleeping is the...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago

Hi friend please you first study timing increse thats mean first week 9 pm to 5am . Then next week again you 10 pm to 4 am like that you increse you study time. thank you

PASUPULETI GURU MAHESH 18 days ago
how to balance between the studies for iit-jee and other all exams with it

Dear Shweta, Syllabus of IIT-JEE is more or less the same as other entrance exams. Other exams like AIEEE, BITSAT include several extra chapters to the IIT JEE syllabus. So if your...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 6 years ago

Dear shweta To balance between IIT JEE and all other exam ,you need not to make extra effort.because almost all the exam have same syllabus.only in few exam you will see few more chapters....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off