i am a student of 10th class and wish to appear in iit-jee 2014. in view of changed iit-jee pattern which would combine board marks as well as entrance exam performance, could yoy please tell me any program where combination of both school and coaching for iit is done simultaneously

i am a student of 10th class and wish to appear in iit-jee 2014. in view of changed iit-jee pattern which would combine board marks as well as entrance exam performance, could yoy please tell me any program where combination of both school and coaching for iit is done simultaneously

Grade:12

2 Answers

Rahul Kumar
131 Points
12 years ago

Hi,

Till now the pattern news is not confirmed, and if that happens then all coaching institutes will start that thing

So just be prepared for this and dont worry about that part, your mentors will handle that welll

Regards

lokesh giri
18 Points
11 years ago

Q. i am a student of 10th class and wish to appear in iit-jee 2014. in view of changed iit-jee pattern which would combine board marks as well as entrance exam performance, could yoy please tell me any program where combination of both school and coaching for iit is done simultaneously

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free