ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what would be the new format for entrance in iitjee from 2013?

what would the aptitude test contain? what it would be like?

what will be the syllabus for the subjective test afterwards?

how many seats will be available for general category?

what percentage cut-off is required?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Aditya,

The new pattern is not implemented till now, and if it happens then an aptitude Test will be incuded in IIT JEE

Syllabus and seats will be almost same

And cut-off will depend at that year only

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 3 months ago

How would I know?

Ashwini 3 months ago

I dont know.

Ashwini 3 months ago
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav one month ago
two coils are placed close to each other.the mutual inductance of pair of coils depends on which of the following factors - 1.the rates at which d currents are changing in the coil....

Mutual inductance depends only on the geometry of the coils. So, answer is 2
  img

Mutual inductance signifies some form of magnetic coupling between two inductors or coils, depending on their distance and arrangement. If the answer says otherwise, it is wrong.
  img

dats wat i thought too ,but d solution says d answer is 3.its a previous asked aieee question.can u plx elaborate...

naina 2 months ago
how to crack BITSAT and how much would i need to get gud stream ple tell me study preparation

The time you need to spend depends on your preperation level for JEE Mains and how clear is your basics in 11 th and 12 th is. BITSAT is generally easier than JEE Mains, easier simple...

Nihad CU one month ago

u need to score around 335 for bits pilani good stream you must take online tests on same pattern increase ur speed and acuuracy both can take arihant book for bitsat 2015 approve if useful...

ng29 one month ago
which is the best book for preparation of bitsat 2016?

i would advice u COMPLETE SUCEES PACKAGE BY ARIHANT but dont need to buy book now as new edition will be published after some time , now u just concentrate on how to increse ur spped and...

ng29 11 days ago

You can opt for any MCQ book available in the market from a well=known publisher. Try and focus more on physical chem. as u r more likely to falter there, rest everything should be easy...

Shubham Swastik Behera 11 days ago
is it required to be above the cut off marks in jee main 2015 to get a seat in nit???

of course it is required that to take admission in nit or other govt college candidate must have to qualify the jeee main means score above cut off as per his/her category. bcoz admission is...

ng29 21 days ago

@imranmd i am definitely sure and had not mistaken u think logically if someone had not cleared jee main how he will be able to get seat in nit

ng29 20 days ago

No its not neccesary that u should above cutoff.because cut off marks is ONLY FOR QUALIFYING TO “ADVANCE”.those marks are not the qualifying markss for jee main...i think so u have mistaken...

imranmd 20 days ago
View all Questions »