Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

what would be the new format for entrance in iitjee from 2013?

what would the aptitude test contain? what it would be like?

what will be the syllabus for the subjective test afterwards?

how many seats will be available for general category?

what percentage cut-off is required?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Aditya,

The new pattern is not implemented till now, and if it happens then an aptitude Test will be incuded in IIT JEE

Syllabus and seats will be almost same

And cut-off will depend at that year only

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).

m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0

sneha 8 months ago

i need the steps please

sneha 8 months ago

x-y-1=0

jawwad 8 months ago
How the jeemains 2016 will be i mean isn`t tough or easy?

Dear Student, You should not think of its toughness rather then you should think of being in top 1.5 Lakh out of 12-15 Lakh students. Its not about toughness but its about compedition....
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

MY DEAR FRIEND IF YOU ARE READ VERY WELL EXAM IS EASY OTHERWISE SOME DIFFICULTY IS THERE SO PREPARE WELL AND DO PROBLEMS SKILLFULLY AND DONOT THINK THAT EXAM IS SIMPLE OR TOUGH .PLEASE...

NARAYANA 4 months ago

Hello my brother that question paper will be easy but you have to prepare for hard question paper then you will get a good rank in JEE mains so all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago
HI, i got 124 in jee mains and 98.6% in ap intermediate board. Can i expect seat in any NIT

Dear student I don’t think there is any chance of getting an NIT but still you can try your luck and wait till 3 rd or 4 th cut off and that too not in core stream.
  img
Bhavya 6 days ago

I think u may...for more info. U should visit NIT official website... U will get contact no. too u can ask.

Rojy 6 days ago

Yes but the streams will be like 1. FATbelly restoration 1.science of english 1.Basic indian samosa research Etc. Hope u understand "beast" of łűćķ

rahul 6 days ago
Sir I am in class 12 and I am going to appear in jee 2016 and my basic of class 11 is not clear so how to prepare for jee in just 5 months of prepration

Inorganic chemistry - do regular revision (if possible) class 12 th portion on workind day and 11 th portion on holidays. Mathematics - requires solving more and more problems Buy previous...

Albin Jijo 6 months ago

Same problem here dude.I am also in class 12 and dont started for preparing JEE. I prepared a plan. But i bought some books & i am going to buy some more books for preparing for JEE in this ...

Albin Jijo 6 months ago
what are the opening and closing rank for chemical engineering in 1 st round seat allocation in iit kharagpur in 2015

Dear student opening and closing rank for chemical engineering in 1st round seat allocationin iit kharagpur in 2015 are 1627 and 2448
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago

1790 and 2520
  img
Avinash 9 months ago
is weapon technology had scope in india

1)City Engineering College Bangalore / Bengalooru , Karnataka Affiliated to : Bangalore University | Accredited by : AICTE | Private College 2) Institute of Engineering and Management,...
  img
Charchit Tailong 9 months ago

Weapons engineering is the design, development, testing and lifecycle management of military weapons and systems. It describe the knowledge of several traditionalengineeringdisciplines,...
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off