ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Iam studing in 11th standard.Next year i want to give IITJEE, for this purpose how should i study means i need some advice. So, please give me some encouragment. THANKING YOU.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

You can find out the IITJEE syllabus from the IIT website, and use the following books for preparation.

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

In addition, you can gain the ability to solve problems UNDER TIME CONSTRAINTS through a coaching class like Askiitians.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
GOT 82 IN JEE MAINS 2015 AND GOT CBSE BOARD PERCENT 89.4.......ALSO I AM FORM SC CATEGORY........... can i get NIT Srinagar in other state quota with cs branch......please tell me

Plz do the home work proprely. For SC category the expected branch wise cutoff would be around 80,000 to 1,50,000 in counselling fromround 1 to extra spot round. For your marks the expected...
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

This may be the category rank. Whatever branchwise cutoffs showing on the respective sites it on the basis of AIR no the category rank. So I’m giving u the info on the basis of AIR.
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

No you have no chance to get in NIT Srinagar
  img
Avinash 19 days ago
hello sir, i had used your jee mains rank pedictor tool an it had show me a rank of 71956 and of sc 4356 so can i expect dtu or nsit further having a home state delhi quota and also plz...

Dear Student, Now I think results are already out and you must have received your scorecard so you can check ur exact rank in india and ur state.
  img
Nishant Vora 14 days ago

Is your AIR and State rank not mentioned in your score card?
  img
Nishant Vora 14 days ago

You may expect to get in DTU
  img
Avinash 14 days ago
from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

Guwahati zone has the least

Prajwal Kavad yesterday
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
Sir I am interested only in CSE. I am getting CSE at all NIT’s. The ones that seem to interest me are Warangal, Surathkal and Allahabad. Now here’s the catch. I belong from North India...

Hi I thought you asked for IIIT Allahabad. NIT Suratkal is way better than NIT Allahabad. It might be said in some article dedicated to NIT Allahabad for coding. But I know for sure that CS...
  img
Sunil Kumar 12 days ago

Hi You should go with the follwoing choices : 1. Warangal 2. Surathkal 3. IIIT Allahabad. Since you plan for higher studies , the college brand value will incur that strength in your...
  img
Sunil Kumar 14 days ago

Is there really a major difference between NIT Surathkal and NIT Allahabad. In terms of CSE i have read Allahabad has better coding culture.

Parth Goswami 13 days ago
sir my jee main score is 88 & in12 th cbse board 89% which colleges can i get?

Hi Manas, there many colleges and universities which are offering various engineering programs but I would advise to you go for more relevant programs like petroleum engineering, automotive ...

Monika Sen one month ago

i dont think u will get any govt college but dont loose hope and try for other colleges like upes , dehradun , jaypee noida , chitkara university APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

You can try at – Lakshmi Narayan College of Tech, Bhopal Lovely Professional University, Phagwara Ujjain Engg. College, Ujjain Bhilai Inst of Tech, Durg

Frank Defeo one month ago
View all Questions »