Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

Sir,

I live in Kerala and my son likes to study in a FIITJEE centre in Chennai.  He is studying in X goint to XI.  We prefer to get integrated School Program (with hostel facility).  FIITJEE has offered him their Chennai Sriperumbuthur centre.  Kindly advise me the facilities and wthether it is the best suitable and available for us in Chennai.

Vishnu

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mr Vishnu,

Shifting your son to Chennai would be advisable only in case your son is really interested in joining in the IITs.

He should be able to handle the stress of the preparation for two years staying in a hostl away from home. If you think he can do it, more importantly if that is what your son feels then definitely you can put you son in FIITJEE.

The best centre for FIITJEE in Chennai would be the centre in "Vidya Mandir School" in Kilpauk.

Try to get him an admission in this centre. The facilities would be coherent for the preparation for IIT-JEE or any competitive exam at the national level.

P.S; Sir, on a lighter note, please avoid addressing anyone here as Sir. I suppose we are all very young trying to sort our querries of students aspiring to take up any competitive exam.

Wish your son all the very best.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT MadraS).

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

hi my question is ‘what is better option of mode of exam’ offline or online

Definately offline, becuase we are more familer with the offline mode due the scholl exams. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
which books should i refer to for shortcuts in mathematics for jee ?

Not fair a question but seriously unfortunately for you there are no books which teaches shortcuts in MATH for jee. If you have deep understanding of the content and have the basics...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 17 days ago

I will put forth a few Tips and Reference Books to help Prepare for IIT JEE 2016. ... Mathematics : New Pattern Mathematics for IIT JEE by M.L. Khanna, ... solve questions, you will find...

Gowri sankar 17 days ago
Sir which is better biotechnology in nit rourkela or production in pec Chandigarh regarding placement and faculty.

Both the Institutions are no less than each other in any regards whether it is the issue of quality education or of placements, but still you may visit their official weblinks to make...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

In case of Biotech, Rourkela is the best and for production, PEC is the best and so far as the question of placements of faculty members is concerned, then let me tell you that it is...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

hello my friend nit rourkela is good as accoding to faculty and placements but pec is also very good as well

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
i have got air 2233 in jee advanced 2015. should i go for engg. physics in iit delhi keeping in mind job security..??

Plz mention your interests in choosing the branches and are you willing to go for in IITD or Old IITs or jst looking for IIT tag.
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Dont go for iit tag. Go for the branch you like.

utkarsh saxena 7 months ago
i got rank of 2400 in sc category of jee advanced examination of 2015 could i get any seat in iit’s and in any branch ??

You can be in prep course.. Pls provide your marks....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

i got 67 marks or some around 70

akon rocker 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30