Sir,

I live in Kerala and my son likes to study in a FIITJEE centre in Chennai.  He is studying in X goint to XI.  We prefer to get integrated School Program (with hostel facility).  FIITJEE has offered him their Chennai Sriperumbuthur centre.  Kindly advise me the facilities and wthether it is the best suitable and available for us in Chennai.

Vishnu

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mr Vishnu,

Shifting your son to Chennai would be advisable only in case your son is really interested in joining in the IITs.

He should be able to handle the stress of the preparation for two years staying in a hostl away from home. If you think he can do it, more importantly if that is what your son feels then definitely you can put you son in FIITJEE.

The best centre for FIITJEE in Chennai would be the centre in "Vidya Mandir School" in Kilpauk.

Try to get him an admission in this centre. The facilities would be coherent for the preparation for IIT-JEE or any competitive exam at the national level.

P.S; Sir, on a lighter note, please avoid addressing anyone here as Sir. I suppose we are all very young trying to sort our querries of students aspiring to take up any competitive exam.

Wish your son all the very best.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT MadraS).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have 10days left for my competetive test on application of derivatives n indefinite integrals!!! pls suggest me an effective method to study!!!

Practice past 10 years question papers. Cover all the concepts which are involved in the past years. That will cover important areas of your syllabus....
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 months ago
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri one month ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha one month ago
If r,s,t are prime numbers and p,q are the positive integers such that L.c.m of p,q is r 2 s 4 t 2 ., then the total number of ordered pairs(p,q) is ??

sorry it is incorrect solution, i mistakened it for factors rather than lcm question Correct solution Selection for p &q p q ways r 0 r 2 1 r 1 r 2 1 r 2 r 0 , r 1, r 2 1 Total way to select...

Abhishek Singh 24 days ago

no. of pais possible=3*5*3=45

Abhishek Singh 27 days ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

You have got good scores and have a bright future.The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India, and the oldest to teach...
  img
Dinesh 7 months ago
Which is better vit or manipal. I am asking this because some people are saying that vit is a bad choice on the other hand vit is 8 th in India please help.

Hi, Well, Good question though. Differs from Branch to branch I tell you. But a popular opinion says, Manipal because of its college life and ambience and VIT for its acads. My POV would be...

siddharth 2 months ago

Hi, Well, Good question though. Differs from Branch to branch I tell you. But a popular opinion says, Manipal because of its college life and ambience and VIT for its acads. My POV would be...

siddharth 2 months ago

siddharth 2 months ago
i have not been selected in IITJEE in the first attempt but i have secured a place in the cut-off of AIEEE .I had given this attempt without any coaching and therefore i am planning to drop...

Hi Its u who knows ur caliber and the effort u can put in. JEE preparation is hard and u need to be really committed towards ur goal. Its all about concept building and understanding.. You...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
View all Questions »