ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I'm preparing for jee2012 n nw only 3 mnths left so hw du i get ready 4  it...i ve ma boards too......4 iit i ve jus dne wid theories n ve nt solve a gud quantity of sums....plz guide me plzzz...!!! 

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear RAj,

From now revise all the concepts from NCERT text books ,that will help you in both board and IIT JEE exam,

After that practise last years question papers .

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 9 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 9 months ago
pls suggest me book for getting top rank in iit. my bhanja is preparaing

Pls follow the given link.. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago

good books for iit are organic chemistry – SN sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganic chemistry – K kumar physical chemistry – RC Mukherjee maths- complete ARIHANT SERIES physics – ANURAG...

ng29 23 days ago

All the info is available in askiitian website., please read through that.

shubham sharda 23 days ago
how to minimum qualifying marks in iit jee?

last year who had scored 130 or above were qualified but only top 8000 candidares were eligible for counselling so it is not big that u qualify iit exam if u want admission in iit u have to...

ng29 26 days ago

minimum marks for gen.-105 , OBC-70 , ST-44 . approve if useful

ankit goyal 26 days ago
sdf

What is the cut off rank of nit kurukshetra for obc homestate in 1 round all branches.

Civil Engineering OBC HOME STATE 52519 Civil Engineering OBC OTHER STATE 22865 Civil Engineering OBC OTHER STATE 270359 Computer Engineering OBC HOME STATE 26995 Computer Engineering OBC...
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago

I ask for 1 ROUND SIR NOT AFTER 3 ROUND.

nikhil 10 months ago
how is textile at iit delhi....what is avg placement salary??

textile at iit delhi is not very good branch the placments are also not good for this branch ....the avg placement salary is low in comparision of other branches.
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago
is it required to be above the cut off marks in jee main 2015 to get a seat in nit???

of course it is required that to take admission in nit or other govt college candidate must have to qualify the jeee main means score above cut off as per his/her category. bcoz admission is...

ng29 25 days ago

@imranmd i am definitely sure and had not mistaken u think logically if someone had not cleared jee main how he will be able to get seat in nit

ng29 23 days ago

No its not neccesary that u should above cutoff.because cut off marks is ONLY FOR QUALIFYING TO “ADVANCE”.those marks are not the qualifying markss for jee main...i think so u have mistaken...

imranmd 23 days ago
View all Questions »