ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT B.TECH & B.ARCH. WHAT IS DIFFERENCE & DURATION COURSE.WHICH IS BEST .

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

B.tech is bachelor of technology. it mainly deals with technology field. if you are strong in mathematics and physics then you may choose it as your career option. you have to study totally based on technology.

B.Arch is bachelor of Architecture. it is also related to technology but mainly it deals with designing part of architecture. to become a good architecture you must be a good designer. if you like physics mathematics as well as designing then go for architecture. if you become a very good architect then scope and opportunity and scope will be very high for you.

now you have to decide in which field you have more interest and in which way you want to go

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
GOT 82 IN JEE MAINS 2015 AND GOT CBSE BOARD PERCENT 89.4.......ALSO I AM FORM SC CATEGORY........... can i get NIT Srinagar in other state quota with cs branch......please tell me

Plz do the home work proprely. For SC category the expected branch wise cutoff would be around 80,000 to 1,50,000 in counselling fromround 1 to extra spot round. For your marks the expected...
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

This may be the category rank. Whatever branchwise cutoffs showing on the respective sites it on the basis of AIR no the category rank. So I’m giving u the info on the basis of AIR.
  img
Avinash 10 days ago

No you have no chance to get in NIT Srinagar
  img
Avinash 13 days ago
Sir.... I see different replies to a post..... One says rank around 600 while the other person says rank around 3000

Did you use askiitians rank predictor....or now you can check it at any leading IIT and find out whether you are able to make it there or not, i guide you to do a parallel survey by...

Soneel Verma yesterday

actually the main thing is no one can predict accurately... predictions are being made on ly on the basis of previous year records... try to use rank predictor given by famous coaching...

Ayush Mishra one month ago

actually the main thing is no one can predict accurately... predictions are being made on ly on the basis of previous year records... try to use rank predictor given by famous coaching...

Ayush Mishra one month ago
Is H.C.Verma enough for IIT-JEE?

Not so, for good books, it is also mentioned on askiitians home page.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

IT is more than enough if u solve it fully, cnge book are too big and will take lots of time, hc verma and irodov are more than enough, even the top batch students in kota solve only these...

Prajwal Kavad yesterday

no not at all if u do HCV then also do all previous iit questions n irodov otherwise leave HCV and do cengage

Nicho priyatham 20 days ago
which are the best engineering colleges for ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING in terms of best placements and future salary prospects????

Apart from IISC, IITs and top NITs (which are no doubt best), you can also try for IIITs and some other good reputed private universities/colleges like VIT (vellore), BITS pilani, BIT Meshra...
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

BITS PILANI , THAPPAR UNIVERSITY , JAYPEE NOIDA , UPES DEHRADUN these are some of good colleges , which u can opt apart from nits/iits APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 27 days ago
sir I was in EML this year.Now I wamt to reappear.Please suggest me a correspondence course

Hi Shubham, You can opt for the FIITJEE or Brilliant. And You can utilize the Packages and services provided by askiitians.com All the Best

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
top colleges in mp

Indian Institute of Technology, Indore Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal Indian Institute of Information...
  img
Avinash 9 days ago

the top colleges in mp are Indian Institute of Technology, Indore ABV- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, ...

abhinaipadachuru 6 days ago

iit indore is best

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 9 days ago
View all Questions »