Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

not fully but they will give you a few problems....
which will be kelpful...

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir my jee main rank is 1,50,000 nd board marks are 57% i wnated to ask do board marks matter for counsiling in jee and i manage to get a seat through jee main counsiling buy JOSAA
Your +2 board score is not very promising, and it does matter a lot, you are not elibible to get a seat through Josaa but you may definitely get a seat at some reputed institutions where...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Please correct some errors in your question it’s by not buy and wanted not wnated.And yes board matters very much.
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
what is full of form of iit?
U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it 😜😜😊😉. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
SHANMUKESHWAR 2 months ago
SHANMUKESHWAR 2 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
I`m in 11 th standard and I`m an aspirant of JEE 2017. I go to a coaching institute and I am not doing very well over there. We`ve completed like 10 chapters over there but they are not...
i think that u must chose one either semester or either jee mains 2017 because i am like u and also a student of class 11 i m same as u i have recovered by waking up at night and...
jatin garg 3 months ago
Follow the time schedule defined in the book ‘topper prepares’ --- create an aggressive schedule, and you will be able to catch up easily.
destechnocrat 3 months ago
try spendin 1- 1.5 hour extra hour everyday on the topics which are not strong. u should do it only after your daily portions and revision
Archita 3 months ago
can give the list of iit’s in rank wise
search in the internet bro approve plz
Mondo Camry 4 months ago
wat is ur rank
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
Where should we choose freeze or float or slide options in josaa counselling?
Please go thru their website here Thanks
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
THis information and related FAQs are readily available on the official website of can get a clearer view of all of your probable doubts.....If you get to know which branch has ...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details