Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

CAN I PREPARE IIT-JEE FROM MGT MONTHLY MAGAZINE (PHYSICS FOR YOU,CHEMISTRY TODAY,ETC.)

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

not fully but they will give you a few problems....
which will be kelpful...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir my jee main rank is 1,50,000 nd board marks are 57% i wnated to ask do board marks matter for counsiling in jee and i manage to get a seat through jee main counsiling buy JOSAA

Your +2 board score is not very promising, and it does matter a lot, you are not elibible to get a seat through Josaa but you may definitely get a seat at some reputed institutions where...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Please correct some errors in your question it’s by not buy and wanted not wnated.And yes board matters very much.

Akshit Matthew 7 months ago
I am in 12th now. I secure approx 1000 rank in resonance tests. How much should I expect in actual jee adadvanced

Hii It depends on the number of students and the quality of paper that you are giving.As such nothing specific can be said from this information
  img
Sourabh Singh 14 days ago

Well it all depends on your determination! If you are ready to work hard for your target and put in your everything, you can surely get the rank you want! Important point to keep in mind is ...

Alekhya goud 14 days ago
i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 4 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 4 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 4 months ago
sir what minimum rank should i get to get civil engineering in the following iits 1/ iit roorkee 2/ iit kharagpur 3/ iit kanpur 4/ iit guwahati

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html this link is really helpful in knowing the min/max rank required for different branches in different IITs.

AUREA 8 months ago

grenade 8 months ago
AIPMT RETEST SCORE 595 12TH FROM DELHI BOARD WILL I GET MAMC

Yes you will :) Definitely through state quota

Neeti 6 months ago
which college will i got after scoring 34000 in jee main and 16000 in jee advanced . i belong to general category and uttarakhand student . is nit uk is good

Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains and advanced for previous year opening and closing rank for different institutes. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

NIT Uttrakhand is quite good but the question is you may crack in over there or not and to confirm it you need to visit the official weblink of Jeemains and Josaa as there only you may be...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off