DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

CAN I PREPARE IIT-JEE FROM MGT MONTHLY MAGAZINE (PHYSICS FOR YOU,CHEMISTRY TODAY,ETC.)

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

not fully but they will give you a few problems....
which will be kelpful...

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

jee mains paper2 merit list

Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
sir how do you rate KNIT sultanpur for electrical branch?

according to data available its ranked well, also good one,electrical is a good option over there all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad one month ago

It is a good pick, without any second opinion you may go for it and if you are still doubtful about it then i suggest you to try getting details of admission process at some other renowned...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
i got rank of 2400 in sc category of jee advanced examination of 2015 could i get any seat in iit’s and in any branch ??

You can be in prep course.. Pls provide your marks....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

i got 67 marks or some around 70

akon rocker 2 months ago
Sir, if we consider placements and packages for students, what would you suggest is it better to take chemical eng. in IIT BHU, mining in other IITs or computer science in DTU??

Look for the average salary offered as well as percentage of students placed in the institute for over atleast last 3 years before taken any action.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

chemical eng. in IIT BHU
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

everything matters on how you perform in college whether IIT bhu or DTU, but IIT will give you a brand

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
Dear Sirs, Do you have test series for MAT (NTSE ) exam? Sincerely, SaveithaMurthy, Nerul west

Please give your contact details and our concerned team would get back to you.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

You can visit the official websites of certain leading institutions offering MBA programs and cull out all the requisite information related to your query and you may gather an extensive...

Soneel Verma one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details