PREPAIRING FOR IIT-JEE , I WANT TO BUY PRADEEP IIT-JEE BOOK.

IS IT BEST FOR THAT

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

No,best books are:

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy 

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 4 months ago
can iit advance marks be used to get into best NIT’s

No... It has clearly been mentioned in the brochure the criteria for NIT. through central counselling. So JEE mains would be considered and not advanced for admission to NIT’s...
  img
Ravi one month ago

img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 one month ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad one month ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 one month ago
iit bhu 5 yr cse or iit guwahati ece or dce?nsit cse ?

Hello student, 5 yr dual degree in CSE is better in all your given options All the best for your future Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 6 months ago

go to dce/nsit if you want to enjoy good social life, get distracted, not study and learn anything, and get lots of free time and good placements. faculty and syllabus is really not good...

Vineet Vinayak 6 months ago
Sir I want to know that can i get admission in any one of these IIIT-D, DTU or NSIT with 63.4% in cbse board and belong to general category n also have Delhi quota....If I score around 300...

For admission into IIIT-D, you must have atleast 75% in the class-12th exam..... For DTU nad NSIT, you have to go through JEE-MAIN exam, in which, if you get a good rank(on the basis of...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

As foar as the marks obtained in the CBSE are concerned, you are eligible to apply for DTU and other colleges. About the score that you stated, is a pretty decent score but don’t limit...
  img
Ravi one month ago

with 63.4%,you cannot even hope to get DTU,even if you get 320 or anything cbse board result is very very important.you need to get atleast 90%(this is the lower limit)in cbse board and for...

vineet chatterjee one month ago
hello i live in udaipur. i wanted to know about methods of preparation for iit after class 12th. and since there is no coaching institute in my city how can i prepare for iit.

Dear shashank You can prepear for IIT JEE from your home . You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »