Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

PREPAIRING FOR IIT-JEE , I WANT TO BUY PRADEEP IIT-JEE BOOK.

IS IT BEST FOR THAT

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

No,best books are:

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is thethe best study material to crack jeeadv ?

@ shuhai For jee advanced the main thing is your concept , without that its difficult for you to attempt even a single ques in jee advanced . beacuse the question in jee advanced is based...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago
i got 74 marksin jee mains ,can i get a NIT seat with this marks ,my category is bc-b,please tell me the answer??

WHY NOT DEAR FRIEND, ALL THESE COURSES IF DONE FROM SUCH A REPUTED COLLEGE LIKE NIT HAVE A GREAT IMPORTANCE AND SURELY YOU WILL GET A GOOD JOB AFTER DOING THEM. REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 2 months ago

No dear, your score is not that good and category wise lists are prepared lateer on , prior to that a genereal merit based list is prepared..if you truly wish to rack into an IIT or an NIT...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

HI RAJESH YOU CANNOT GET BRANCHES LIKE COMPUTER SCIENCE AS THERE CUTOFF IS MUCH MORE HIGHER THAN MARKS OBTAINED BY YOU. YOU CAN GET BRANCHES LIKE BIO TECHNOLOGY, TEXTILE, INSTRUMENTAL AND...

SAHIL 2 months ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash one year ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Sir, will cutoffs(closing ranks) after second round ? if it changes then by how much ranks it may change?

You should better visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know what is the current scenario over there and get to know the status there,...................if you feel contented, then ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

in mp counselling my rank is 1900 what can i get in 2 nd counselling

aditya lahariya one year ago

Yes it changes and with a difference of 2000-2500 only.

Akshit Matthew one year ago
is birla institute of technology,ranchi a branch of birla institute of technology and science or not is there any reletions between them

Dear akash birla institute of technology,ranchi not a branch of birla institute of technology and science presently BITS has three campuses at present – Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
tiemenn’s synthesis

The Reimer–Tiemann reaction is a chemical reaction used for the ortho-formylation of phenols; with the simplest example being the conversion of phenol to salicylaldehyde. The reaction...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off