Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

No,best books are:

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy 

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Should we go through jee advance to get a seat in NIT...
@ ROSHAN jee advanced is the exam for all iit and ism dhanbad selection , and jee main is the exam for selection into nit. if u wl able to clear jee mains then go for jee advanced and if u...
Umakant biswal 7 days ago
Absolutely no! JEE mains is the exam which is for a seat in NIT! Jee advanced is for all IITs and ISM dhanbad! no need to worry about advanced for a seat in NIT! Just study well for mains!...
Parinit Dhoble 7 days ago
After my board exams. I have only 1 and a half months to study for JEE MAIN exam. Could I go through the exam?
Roshan 7 days ago
Sir my jee main rank is 1,50,000 nd board marks are 57% i wnated to ask do board marks matter for counsiling in jee and i manage to get a seat through jee main counsiling buy JOSAA
Your +2 board score is not very promising, and it does matter a lot, you are not elibible to get a seat through Josaa but you may definitely get a seat at some reputed institutions where...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Please correct some errors in your question it’s by not buy and wanted not wnated.And yes board matters very much.
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.
In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
Avinash 4 months ago
All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
IIT M will be a good choice
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
Sir, during first round allotment I got NIT Nagpur E&C. After reporting at reporting center, I have chosen slide option. Waiting for CS at NIT Nagpur. What is the further procedure? I...
Have you been allotted any branch? If yes, its a freezed option and mind you if once a branch has been allotted and got freezed there can be no change in it and there is no fun in waiting...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
just wait for second round
rakesh 4 months ago
dis z VIPASHA GHANGORIA 4rm bly.UP...m in 12th....sir, frankly speaking base vich ws laid in 11th z not up 2 da mark ... .this z wat i personallly believe as i m hardly able 2 solve...
Dear vipasha first you should thing why your base is not clear ,either you have not got right guidence or you have not worked hard. now start from the beginning.and give double effort than...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
could anyone plz tell meh weightage of all topics in iit.....
Dear alka For iit jeee there is no fixed weitage, it vary from year to year... If you see last 5 years paper topics from which most of the question asked is........ Maths: calculus,...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details