DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

PREPAIRING FOR IIT-JEE , I WANT TO BUY PRADEEP IIT-JEE BOOK.

IS IT BEST FOR THAT

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

No,best books are:

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy 

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the procedure to avail the option FLOAT in josaa coucilling?My obc rank is 2422,should i go for it?

Float option is possible only if there is no alloted seat from the back end by Josaa, and once the branch is freezed, you can’t change it,.....if you are not satisfied with the branch being ...

Soneel Verma 22 days ago

tat will be avalble at the reporting center. #aspirant

Sandeep 25 days ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 29 days ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 27 days ago
I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago
should i fill bits ranchi in choice filling of josaa?

Yes you can. Its a good college.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

Of course you can go for it without any second opinion as all the BITS campus are quite good,...........If you are still in a fix, then try visiting some chosen one institutions which are...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
is there is any great furture scope in robotics

I don't really see a scope for robotics in India. We haven't been investing in robotics lately. Forget about scope, we haven't even started out thinking about machine learning, or...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 12 days ago

Exactly there is a wide range of future scopre for robotics, new advancements are taking place day by dfay and in the coming years you can’t even predict that which heights technology is...

Soneel Verma 10 days ago
I have got a rank of 8799 in jee mains this year. Can I get cse at bit mesra as its cutoff last year was 8900 in 3 rd round and even higher in the 4 th.

You’ll definitly get it as the cutoff range doesnot vary much from year to year
  img
Avinash one month ago

Yeah Of course you can get in there......Did you visit the oficial link of Jeemain or checked counselling rounds result? if not, then check it out ….….…...or if you want to get some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago
View all Questions »