ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

PREPAIRING FOR IIT-JEE , I WANT TO BUY PRADEEP IIT-JEE BOOK.

IS IT BEST FOR THAT

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

No,best books are:

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy 

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir if i clear the cut off marks of iit...then does that mean that i ‘ll surely get nit

No. There are 1 lac 50 thousand people who will give JEE Advanced. And total seats in all IITs and NITs combined is around 8000 + 25000-30000 (NIT). So, you can’t be sure.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 16 days ago

No it is not a sure thing. Just aim for high marks :) Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 13 days ago
What could you do if you've spilt acid on the laboratory coat? 10 points for chemistry?

IMMEDIATELY take off the lab coat. and immerse in a bowl of water, with possibly limewater dissolved in it . The limewater neutralises the acid. In an emergency wash with plenty of water -...

vikas yadav one month ago

thnku brother! thumbs up!!

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
Where does the matter sucked in by black holes go?

ok from what i remeber is that black holes shoot out gamma bursts with the energy that it doesnt use. Wormholes are spaces in the universe when space moves around it accelerating it to light...

vikas yadav one month ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago
which are the best engineering colleges for computer science in terms of best placements and future salary prospects

Computer Science stream seems pretty good in IIT’s, namely Kanpur,Kharagpur, Madras, Bombay, Delhi.These colleges get the early campus visits from computer companies as well as...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

IIT’s and NIT’s top that cateogry. Other than these collegesw BITS Pilani , IIIT Hyderabad have exceptional CS placement records. They even beat out some of the IITs on that...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

1 IIT Delhi 16.45 2 IIT Kanpur 16.2 3 IIT Mumbai 16 4 IIT Kharagpur 15.87 5 IIT Chennai 15.8 6 IIIT Hyderabad 15.53 7 IT- BHU Varanasi <15.37 8 IIT Guwahati 15.25 9 BITS Pilani 15.1 10...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago
sir how can i pre pare jee mains at staying at home if i dont able to join any coaching classes . also suggest me about thebest books for jee main

So you have got two years in hand to prepare for JEE. Study Planner for JEE Weightage 11th : 46% - 50% Weightage 12th : 50 – 54 % Books Best Physics Books for IIT JEE 1.Concepts of...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 14 days ago

Prepaaring for Jee mains at home is very tough, but not impossible. I requires great discipline to study alone. First you require to make a plan because it is easy to get derailed from the...

shubham sharda 12 days ago
View all Questions »