Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

PREPAIRING FOR IIT-JEE , I WANT TO BUY PRADEEP IIT-JEE BOOK.

IS IT BEST FOR THAT

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

No,best books are:

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

tanx+sinx=

tanx+sinx=(sinx/cosx)+sinx=sinx[secx+1]

Nikhil Upadhyay 5 months ago

tanx

Nikhil Upadhyay 5 months ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 6 months ago
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...

direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.

akash 6 months ago

solved!

Dayne Fernandes 6 months ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 6 years ago
Hey......now iam joining in btech and wanted to prepare for bitsat 2016 along with my btech.....so can u give me sme imp tips for preparation......and refer me sme books for bitsat...not...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Hey...iam going to appear bitsat 2016 again and now iam in btech 1 st year...is that possible to crack bits while in btech

Kushal darwaja 6 months ago
Pls tell me the most scoring topics each in Physics, Chemistry and Maths for IIT JEE

in chemistry atomic structure,chemical bonding ,classification of elements ,acids and bases

pogula sumanth one year ago

IN Maths straight lines,integrals,trigonometric equations,derivatives

lokesh palingi one year ago

In maths straight lines , derivatives

nynesh one year ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25