PREPAIRING FOR IIT-JEE , I WANT TO BUY PRADEEP IIT-JEE BOOK.

IS IT BEST FOR THAT

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

No,best books are:

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy 

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Do Previous Years jee Papers Play Any Role for jee 2015??

yes its play you imp role because if you see previous year papers and go throw it so come to know ...which type ques asked in jee..but for sure previous year paper not repeat but make your...

Soumya Sen one month ago

Oh......thats great answer

anil kandakatla one month ago
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 days ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 9 days ago
The velocity of electron in ground state of hydrogen atom is

The speed of an electron in the ground state is given by v = Zc/α where Z is the atomic number, c is the speed of light, and α is the fine structure constant (α ≈...
  img
Suraj Prasad 3 days ago
My JEE mains score is 275 and CBSE 97.2%.JEE Advanced score is 191. BITs – 338.Expected to get Electronics and Instrumentation in Pilani and also getting CS in IIIT Hyd , NSIT and DTU. IIT...

You should join cs at DTU, it has nice scope. sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

With 275, you can get 4/5 year CSE at IIIT H. Its far far better than NSIT, DTU and even the IITs except that IIT B CSE and IIT K CSE are almost of similar level.

kavish Dwivedi 4 months ago

On what basis we can get DTU ? My son expecting 197 in advance.. 219 he got in mains,, 89.2% in 12 th . Please advsie

anil 4 months ago
Sir, I have got Architecture at IITKGP and might get Instrumentation & Control engg. at BR Ambedkar NIT and Production Engg. at NIT Kurukshetra. Which one would be better to take?

Dear student, Architecture is a growing field, I suggest you go for that. Instrumentation and Production engg are not going to hold you in much stead unless you do an MBA or any additional...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

Hello Student, I think you should join IIT K with Artitechture. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
SIR,how will be EEE,in NIT ,Trichy ?

EEE in NIT Trichy is very good as it is from 1964 and still going strong. It can be one of the life changing moments which you will cherish your whole life if you are thinking of taking...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »