PREPAIRING FOR IIT-JEE , I WANT TO BUY PRADEEP IIT-JEE BOOK.

IS IT BEST FOR THAT

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

No,best books are:

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy 

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

Hello Dear student, You should have got the transaction details from your account, print the transaction refrence number and send or upload it.............................
  img
Sher Mohammad 16 days ago
I got a state rank of 4650 in general category. Will I get NIT trichy by HS quota? What branch?

you may not get the nit trichy but keep trying with other options open also. give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical...
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 16 days ago
Hi Sir, I am likely to get 208 in JEE advanced, JEE mains got 263, CBSE Board got 483. Question 1: What branch will I get in IIT Madras. Question 2: What branch will i get in NIT Trichy.

ans1: Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Biological Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering ans 2:electronics and communication, electrical, civil, chemical
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

Aerospace,chemical and civil at IIT Madras but I think IIT Delhi would be a better option for you.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 2 months ago
Can i get CSE in NITW instead of Mech there if i go for internal sliding or otherwise what is req to get CSE in 2 nd yr of NITW?Please answer

It depends upon the choices which you have filled and also you rank and also on the availability of seats in CS. So thats dicy. If you still didn’t get CS through internal sliding you...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 days ago
Can I get NIT Warangal or Trichy in Comp Sci/Mech at AIR of 24875 and 523 in SC category ?

Hi, First of all congrulations on your succes. Give the rank, there are slight chances for you getting desired branch in NIT W or T. For a better prediction visit our college and branch...
  img
Yash Baheti 16 days ago
View all Questions »