ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

PREPAIRING FOR IIT-JEE , I WANT TO BUY PRADEEP IIT-JEE BOOK.

IS IT BEST FOR THAT

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

No,best books are:

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy 

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 4 months ago
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 3 months ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 3 months ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 3 months ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 3 months ago
sir , which is better iit patna electrical or nit warangal cse?

The question is very broad in its respect. You need to narrow your hunt on the basis of academics , placements, scope of research , SAC(Student Activity Centre) and other fractions . Apart...
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
I have dropped this year.. and with just 6 months left... i dream of doing MBBS from the best college AIIMS... Plzz suggest how much times to revise and how much time should i study in a...

Dear Student 6 months is a lot of time for you to revise the syllabus for AIIMS. You should study for atleast 6 hours a day and you can extend your study time according to your convenience....
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 3 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 3 months ago
i got 158 marks in mains and 93% in cbse boards. I belong to up general category. CAN I GET ANY NIT?

Hi, It depends on what rank you get. Refer the last years opening and cloasing rank for a better idea. You can also visit askIITians college and branch predictor to the the options most...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago
View all Questions »