PREPAIRING FOR IIT-JEE , I WANT TO BUY PRADEEP IIT-JEE BOOK.

IS IT BEST FOR THAT

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

No,best books are:

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy 

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on which chapter has to concentrated more...

Hi Student, Here are the following chapaters from PCM which you concentrate more up on. Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve...
  img
Harishwar 22 days ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
which is better btech or dual degree in mathematics and computing from iit delhi? Why did higher rankers preffered btech over dual degree although its knew? i could have easily got btech MnC...

The question of better and bad is always a personal marking. The demand of the situation determines whether you should choose BTech or Dual Degree. If you want to be in academics you should...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
Sir, JEE Main score- 186 CBSE %- 88.4% Cat- OBC Will I be able to get admission in IIST Thiruvananthapuram?

Hi, Please visit our college and branch predictor for a better estimate....
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
Sir in this question Prove that the vectors 3i+2j-2k,-i+3j+4k and 4i-j-6k can form a triangle. If we find the distance between the vectors and add them then we get zero so it is proved. But...

Hi, Use the colinearity condition. Three points must not be cloinear in order to form a triangle. The condition is the determinent is non zero if the vectors are forming a triangle. So solve...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

Hi, Use the colinearity condition. Three points must not be cloinear in order to form a triangle. The condition is the determinent is non zero if the vectors are forming a triangle. So solve...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
View all Questions »