PREPAIRING FOR IIT-JEE , I WANT TO BUY PRADEEP IIT-JEE BOOK.

IS IT BEST FOR THAT

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

No,best books are:

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy 

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir what are the chances of seat upgradation in 2 nd or 3 rd round of Jee Adv counselling this year?

I’m from OBC cat . category rank 1585. and I got Mech in IIT patna in 1 st round.

Ashish Kumar Yadav one month ago
i got 1011 rank in ST catgory in 2014 ,do i have a chance to get in preparartory course in iit?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
how can i prepare for iit after passing class 12th since there is no availability of coaching centre in my city?

Dear shashank You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. Cleck here to know...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Sir, I got 131 marks in JEE mains and 12 th Score is 97.2 , can i get admission into IIIT-H and what is the rank in JEE mains

You rank will be around 30,000, you may not be able to get IIT hyderabad, so you should start exploring more options which may help you for your future.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Please help for Round 3;Sir on basis of my AIR rank 24875 and SC rank 523 i got NIT Warangal Mech for 2 nd round and thru state got COEP for CSE.I love CSE so please on my rank and category...

As per your rank and last year statistics you have less chances of getting CSE in NITW, but you may get CSE in NIT trichy that too may be in spot round (closing rank 27087). But its not safe...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
View all Questions »