Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir plz rate chem eng at iit bhu or ece at nit warangal or mech at nit trichy

1.Chemical Engg at IIT BHU 2.ECE at NIT Warangal 3.Mech at NIT Trichy Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago
what is the selection procedure for iit jee 2015 exam????

There has been speculation going around that JEE Mains and JEE Advanced will merged from 2015. If that is the case,then one has to clear one exam.If the present system is followed then...
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
how to get more marks during revision

during revision to get good marks we need to think that before we do it ,that is prepare rough noted for it and keep as a notes for it so it would be easy for us to keep in mind especially...

aananthan 7 months ago

study those topics that have high weightage and easy like in maths ------ conic section..... probability.. chemistry---- chemical bonding, coordination compounds etc...

FITJEE 8 months ago
sir what can i do in bus?

Hello Student, If you are asking you should study in bus or not then i would say not. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 23 days ago
Can anybody please tell me the pattern of question paper of KVPY EXAMINATION to be held in 2014?????

Stream SA- Exam pattern : Part 1 Maths - 15 Questions, Physics - 15 questions , - chemistry -15 questions , - bio 15 questions - All 1 marks questions - MCQ Part 2: 5 questions each in...

Sonal Singh 3 months ago

Stream SA and SX stands for??????

Harsh Srivastava 3 months ago

Thank You very much

Harsh Srivastava 3 months ago
View all Questions »