ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   which is better it delhi or iit kanpur overall?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

IIT Kanpur

3 years ago

IIT DELHI IS BETTER THAN IIT KANPUR . . .
PLZ APPROVE MY ANSWER

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer to the question is simply 8 choose 2 or 8!/[2!(8!-2!)] or 28 combinations are possible in which both marbles are blue

sajid 14 days ago
i am belong to obc and my jee main 2015 AIR- gen rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is 16598. sir will i get any top government college?

Yes, its semms quite probable, but you should be double careful and check out your stature on the website of IITs/NITs and also do one thing more just check out the counselling rounds’...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

just focus only on Ncert and ncert exemplar for now then start HC verma after completing 10th

Prajwal Kavad 17 hours ago
i got 78 marks in jee mains and 89% in cbse 12 th board ,can i get admission to iet davv indore?

Although the chamces are less, but it depends on Second and third counselling followed for backlog seats... Try attending counselling......hope for the best,..........
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

You should keep an eye on the counselling round and keep checking at intervals the details on the official website...if there are available seats and if you nail in there then you may get a ...

Soneel Verma 28 days ago

you can get a seat if u r careful in ur counselling

Prajwal Kavad 28 days ago
India is a democracy and it is best reflected in the latest dispute on nuclear deal with US. This deal will provide a good platform for sure but there are always some pros and cons . So i...

Hii Student I respect your concern for such an important topic but this is not the right platform for your this discussion. Do it where it is relevant and do the relevant things over here...
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago
i have been alloted food processing engineering in nit rourkela.Tell me 1)what is the scope in it 2),placement, 3)job prospect 4)companies to visit...

Its an ok branch at NIT R. when you would be in final year of engineering , you will get a chance to sit in placement process for IT Companies(mostly), you may be placed. Very rare chances...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 1 hour ago
View all Questions »