DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

which is better it delhi or iit kanpur overall?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

IIT Kanpur

3 years ago

IIT DELHI IS BETTER THAN IIT KANPUR . . .
PLZ APPROVE MY ANSWER

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma 28 days ago

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit 28 days ago
please can somebody tell me when and how to apply for international olympiad i want to appear for olympiad in year 2015 or 16 i am in 12 th now.

Please refer to its website for the compelete procedure and eligibility criteria. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago

if u want to apply for international olympiads then visit- " sofworld.org " u will find all details about international olympiads it will be conducted through school. so ask your school...

vindhya 21 days ago
Sir i an counfused about spot round in NIT and other GFITs will there be spot or extra spot round this year also guide me how will it take place and when ? Also tell me the procedure

Dear Student,The Spot Round is held for the vacant seats available in Government Funded Technical Institutes (NITs, IIITs and CFTIs) and all seats of Self Financed Technical Institutes...
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 days ago

spot round kb hoga? jossa 2015

sumit kumar lakra 6 days ago
how to get in indian navy

Dear Student, Normally they have the two types of entries. One is Officer entry and other is sailor entry. The recrutment notification is updated periodically on their website. For more...
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

Being the daughter of an ex-servicemen, I congratulate you on your decision. I have first handedly experienced the advantages and benefits of entering the navy. Sweating in the beginning...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 days ago
My CRL is 118423 and All India category rank is-1111 (ST) Home State is Gujarat. Kindly suggest me which college and branch can I get? Thanks

You have all the choices, except CS, EC, EE(bit rare)
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago

you need to make up your mind to make sure that which branch interests you the most, thereafter check in the details of current status at the official weblink of Jeemains and find out your...

Soneel Verma 19 days ago
Sir, will cutoffs(closing ranks) after second round ? if it changes then by how much ranks it may change?

You should better visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know what is the current scenario over there and get to know the status there,...................if you feel contented, then ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago

in mp counselling my rank is 1900 what can i get in 2 nd counselling

aditya lahariya 10 days ago

Yes it changes and with a difference of 2000-2500 only.

Akshit Matthew 16 days ago
View all Questions »