Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

which is better it delhi or iit kanpur overall?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

IIT Kanpur

4 years ago

IIT DELHI IS BETTER THAN IIT KANPUR . . .
PLZ APPROVE MY ANSWER

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have scored 104 marks in jee main 2016 exam, and Iam expecting around 96% . Can get admission in any of the NITs

Dear Students, Now this will totally depends upon your category and the home state Rank. For General category, 104 is not the sufficient marks to get into th NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 28 days ago

i also scored 112 marks in jee mains...tell me u r category in jee..then i will try to sure which nit u may get

ravi 28 days ago
sir i hve one doubt. using rank perdictor . i got two ranks one on commomn merit list around 80k and another obc rank around 20k. during admission to nit or iiit which rank is considered?

You must use t=your OBC rank as it will fetch you the best option at any place any time
  img
Sourabh Singh 16 days ago

There are two types of ranks – general as well as categorywise rank, if you wish to be on a safe side then you must use your category rank and if it falls under the merit list or under AIR...

Aneesh Sehgal yesterday

u mean to say that if the cutoff of obc is suppose 25k, i can probably get a seat there if my rank is

shailendra 16 days ago
dear sir , my marks in jee main is 74 ,my board marks are 95.7%,can i get a seat in any nit ,i belong to sc category,can u plz verify in which nit can i get

Dear Student, your score is good and may be you get your desired branch, but don’t play guess games or don’t expect any miracle to happen, fight on your own rather, visit the websites of...

Aneesh Sehgal 5 days ago

hi peyyala as you had cleared the cutoff you can expext a nit but you will not get top branches like computer science . but i am sure you will get a nit.sorry name of college cannot be...

SAHIL 8 days ago

can i get EEE or ECE branch in any nit can u plzzzzz verify and tell me or else which branch is prescribed for my marks in jee mains and my board marks

PEYYALA YASHWANTH 8 days ago
iam 2015 iner passout with 98.2% from ts board and i didnt get seat in expected clg... soo i wanna try once agin.. but iam alrdy enrolled in other in state...soo very less time to prepare...

Dear Student, Use the study material provided by the coching institutes for teoritical and revison purpose. Also focus on practising questions mainly. Also go through the previous year...
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
I got a rank of 1340 in jee advanced 2015 .I want to take course in one of the top 4 iits. Being a north indian,I'm being skeptical about joining IIT madras,also I would like to know about...

Maths and computing at IIT KANPUR involves Mathematics course, Computer Science courses,finance courses,etc. Last year this branch get closed at 1800. Further, KANPUR is one of the best...

subham 11 months ago

I actually do not have much interest in computing related branches.What about energy engg..in bombay.? Does IIT Madras provide a good option for north Indians??.I have heard the dominance...

Ayush Agrawal 11 months ago

At your rank, the best option seems to be MATHS AND COMPUTING at IIT Kanpur.

subham 11 months ago
what is the laplace transformation of cosx?

= p/(p^2 +1)

vikas yadav one year ago

You need to integrate by parts twice, then you will find original integral in your integration result on right side. Solve resulting expression for this integral and plug in the limits of...

Drake one year ago

laplace is in cbse?

vikas yadav one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details