Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
|z|

sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
I ,Gautham have enrolled for NIOS open schooling . Am i eligible for state quota in jee mains???

Hi, Yes you are eligible for state quota of JEE Mians. You state will be the one from where you hold a domicile. For further information : read the information brochure....
  img
Yash Baheti 24 days ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 2 months ago
Which govt. college can i get at AIR overall 375000 and AIR category 224000 in jee mains? I belong to general category. Thank you..

These are some of the govt.colleges in which you may get admission as per your rank: National Institute of Technology, Dimapur National Institute of Technology, Raipur National Institute of...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago

In which round can I expect seat allotment?

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 4 months ago
Can you please suggest about ten to fifteen top colleges engineering entrance examinations

College Name Indian Institute of Technology, Madras Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi Indian Institute of...
  img
Nishant Vora 14 days ago
sir if a positive chare is placed before positively chaconductor will potential of conductor decrease

Potential is connected to quantity in the same way as pressure to quantity of fluid or temperature to quantity of fluid.When two conductors of different potentials are joined together then...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

If the positive charge is kept before positively charged conductor, then the potential of conductor doesn’t change because of the fact that, the net charge is same as before.The point...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
View all Questions »