DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

is iitjee 2012 going to be easy or tuff compared to previous jee papers?? and whats iit delhis trend of setting paper, tuff or easy??

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Murali,

From the past records it is observed that the paper set by IIT Delhi is always a tougher one.

Practise as much questions as possible

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 10 days ago
please can somebody tell me when and how to apply for international olympiad i want to appear for olympiad in year 2015 or 16 i am in 12 th now.

Please refer to its website for the compelete procedure and eligibility criteria. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

if u want to apply for international olympiads then visit- " sofworld.org " u will find all details about international olympiads it will be conducted through school. so ask your school...

vindhya 20 days ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma 26 days ago
how much min marks are required to get a seat in jamia hamdard mbbs admission

Candidates will be shortlisted for Jamia Hamdard 2015 counselling on the basis of AIPMT 2015 score. Admission to the Hamdard Institute for Medical Science and Research (HIMSR) MBBS course...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 25 days ago
Which is the best bokk for organic chemistry?

morrison and boyd AND SOLOMONS these are really the best books fororganic chemistry
  img
Jitender Pal 5 years ago

I think the best book for organic is Jagadamba singh

A Sreekhar 5 years ago
A BATTERY OF EMF 10 V AND INTERNAL RESISTANCE OF 0.5 OHM IS CONNECTED ACROSS A VARIABLE RESISTANCE R.THE MAXIMUM VALUE OF R IS GIVEN BY 0.5 OHM 1.00 OHM 2.0 OHM 0.25 OHM

First of all, you must be awared with the Maximum Power transfer theorem..in which, the power delivered would be maximum across the external resistance, if internal resistance of the circuit...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
View all Questions »