Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

is iitjee 2012 going to be easy or tuff compared to previous jee papers?? and whats iit delhis trend of setting paper, tuff or easy??

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Murali,

From the past records it is observed that the paper set by IIT Delhi is always a tougher one.

Practise as much questions as possible

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir my JEE OBC rank is 1,90,000 i want to take admission in NIT Hamirpur i am from hamirpur so its my home state quota alos last year NIT hamirpur cutoff for OBC catagory last year was...
Yes You have a chance to get it.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
You may get an opportunity to get in there, but for the sake of clarity you must visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know your stature there, if you made it there, well and good, ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
what is full of form of iit?
U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it 😜😜😊😉. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
SHANMUKESHWAR 2 months ago
SHANMUKESHWAR 2 months ago
which is the best book for organuc chemistry for problems?
Check the link for theRecommended Books
Avinash 4 months ago
For organic Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon Physical – OP Tondon, P Bahadur, Inorganic – OP Tondon, J D Lee Also following these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
are the opening and closing ranks given according to category?
It is available on the official website of jee.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
all are according to CRL for reservation categories, they have seperate opening and closing ranks plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
yes it is categorywise and u can simply check it on google
navneet 4 months ago
please mention few best foundation books in phsics,chemistry,maths to prepare iit-jee at the level of 9th and 10th standard?
NCERT Syllabus: Initially you should simply concentrate on basic NCERT syllabus of class 11th and 12th. NCERT books are very good for basic concept building. You can easily finish the...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
India is a democracy and it is best reflected in the latest dispute on nuclear deal with US. This deal will provide a good platform for sure but there are always some pros and cons . So i...
Hii Student I respect your concern for such an important topic but this is not the right platform for your this discussion. Do it where it is relevant and do the relevant things over here...
Sourabh Singh one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details