ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

BEST COACHING CENTRE FOR IIT PREPARATION-BANSAL,RESONANCE-KOTA?FIITJEE PINNACLE,NARAYANA

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

fiitjee is better than others you have suggested. brilliant tutorials is also a good choice

3 years ago

Askiitians is also a good option for coaching of IIT JEE

They will provide you complete coaching by sitting at your home with the help of online classes

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
pls suggest me book for getting top rank in iit. my bhanja is preparaing

Pls follow the given link.. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

good books for iit are organic chemistry – SN sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganic chemistry – K kumar physical chemistry – RC Mukherjee maths- complete ARIHANT SERIES physics – ANURAG...

ng29 one month ago

All the info is available in askiitian website., please read through that.

shubham sharda one month ago
i cleared the preparatory course cutoff but in result its not showing.. so how i get the preparatory course score card? i am an sc candidate.

You have to contact that particular IITs...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 14 days ago

You can visit official website.In that they provided with contact details and email address.so try to contact with them and get details, there are many universities which provide you...

abhinaipadachuru 14 days ago

You can visit official website.In that they provided with contact details and email address.so try to contact with them and get details

sajid 10 days ago
plz tell me about the cheapest coaching institute in india for iitjee coaching

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other;...

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 5 years ago

plz provide me tips to prepare for iit

sayan 28 days ago
Who holds the world record for highest individual score in the history of woman's test cricket?

Hyderabad's 19-year-old vice-captain Mithali Raj made record by scoring the highest individual score in women's Test cricket to guide the Indian eves to a mammoth total. In the second and...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
how is textile at iit delhi....what is avg placement salary??

textile at iit delhi is not very good branch the placments are also not good for this branch ....the avg placement salary is low in comparision of other branches.
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 months ago
View all Questions »