Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

I am getting a score of 147 out of 240 in my iit jee tests .what  chances i will have? and what will my rank be?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Its an average score,

Just practice more increase your speed

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

best books or all in book needed please help
In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...
Ayush Mishra 5 months ago
Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Hello, I`m in class 11 and 2017 jee aspirant had not yet started preparation for jee I had done basics of class 11 till now how should I start preparation for jee. I am having these books...
Dear student, the books which you are refering are good.Grill yourself into the basics until all your fundamentals are very clear as JEE Main is specifically designed to test how well...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
you can get the solutions of H C Verma book on this youtube channel “Omega Open Course”
Sundar Chacha 2 months ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud
sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
yes ism is one of the best ind
Sir, Could you tell me which are the best books for IITJEE which also comes with detailed solution for each problem(In Physics,Chemistry,Maths)? Hoping for reply soon.
Hi gopal, All the oimportant books you need for the IIT-JEE preparation are listed in the following link.. All the Best. chandra sekhar... chandra sekhar 6 years ago
If i will fail in the exam by 1 or 2 marks , then can i give the exam next year also.
Dear Student, If you are talking about the school exams then yes you can definetely reappear in the same class again and can give the exam next year. But there may be some conditions that...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Most schools and teachers give grace marks to students who fail by 1 or 2 marks. But if it’s the BOARD EXAM you’re talking about then you’d have to answer a supplementary exam as per CBSE....
Neeti 4 months ago
is india have a institutes for artificial intellegences in robotics please name
yes there are institutes in india for artificial intellegence Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad. DEFENCE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION iit bombay ….….….PLEASE...
Yes all the IITs and Leading NITs are on the top, apart from these you may consider – Lovely Professional Uni, phagwara,.......................NIMS Uni, Jaipur,...............Galgotias Uni, ...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details