Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

december is coming to an end.i also have my cbse boards approaching.should i lay more emphasis on concepts and theories for jee 2012 or should i do questions.if questions then what no. per day i should do?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Three things you need to do,

Clear all concepts, practice more and more, and improve your weeker areas (solve all doubts)

Take help from Askiitians, by taking Doubt removal sessions from them

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
1.. WHAT ARE THE BEST CSE AND ECE COLLEGES FOR ALLINDIA RANK B.W 10000-25000 2.. WHAT ARE THE BEST CSE AND ECE COLLEGES FOR ALLINDIA RANK B.W 25000-40000 IN JEE MAIN EXAM

All NITs, IIITs including some top 50 engineering private college and some government colleges Check the ranking of institutes except IITs and ISM Dhanbad..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 20 days ago

You may try any of these – B S Abdur Rahman University, Chennai................CMR College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad,.....................Lovely Professional University,...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago

you should use branch and college predictor to check best available options for you. please visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks

SAHIL 19 days ago
i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 9 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 9 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 9 months ago
i have scored 280 in bitsat 2015. What are the chances?

Pay a visit to the official website of Bitsat and make sure that you have cracked in there or not,...........if not then there is no need to lose hope or to get disheartened.....you may go...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

u will not able to get admission in bits on basis of this score, as min of 310 is req to get admission into it but dont woory its a good score according to exam u can try for other colleges ...

ng29 11 months ago

visit its official website to get the opening and closing marks for various branch in its college. THANKS

vb 11 months ago
what is the advantage of doing mbbs in aiims new delhi?

@gagan AIIMS is the dream destination of all medical aspirants , being a high competetive exams it only selects the brilliant minds all over india , and rather than doing the mbbs in a...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago

First of all, AIIMS, New Delhi is the No.1 medical college of India. Only a few brilliant minds get MBBS seats there. The strength of the class is low. Labs are well equipped The fees are...

SAHIL 24 days ago
Dear Sir, I ma very grateful to you for ansewring my query. I want to know the actual difference between IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS

Dear sarma IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS these are the compitative exam for the enterance in engineering colleges throuhg out the INDIA after 12th standard. among these IIT JEE is toughest...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off