ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   december is coming to an end.i also have my cbse boards approaching.should i lay more emphasis on concepts and theories for jee 2012 or should i do questions.if questions then what no. per day i should do?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Three things you need to do,

Clear all concepts, practice more and more, and improve your weeker areas (solve all doubts)

Take help from Askiitians, by taking Doubt removal sessions from them

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir I got crl 30640 category:general .. can i get a good college?? can u please name them??

My suggestion is to visit official website of IIt/NIT to check the current status of counselling rounds and be a little more active to make out what is your stature….…..else some other...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago

you can get Nits, there are many choices for you check the previous years opening and closing ranks for a better insight plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 3 days ago

you really have a good rank, dont worry you will get good branches in 3 rd or 4 th round

Mondo Camry 3 days ago
i am not from delhi, can i get a seat in delhi technical university with 23000(gen) rank in jee main

It depends on the availability of seats and cutoff list of DTU, now the result is out, you may check at the official website of Jee main to learn your status there.....else i may suggest...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
Is Vidya Mandir Correspondence Course good for me to prepare for IIT-JEE Entrance ?

Hi Vishlesh, course material of one of the leading coaching institutes is more than sufficient.....along with NCERT and reference books..... But you should do thoroughly only one material.

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago

no. I don't think it is of that standard!

jee king king 5 years ago
What should be preferred between MNNIT ALLAHABAD AND IIIT ALLAHABAD FOR IT COURSE?

it depends on your branch if you want IT or CS then close ur eyes n prefer IIIT allahabad if possible (260+)try for IIIT hyderabad that is better

Prajwal Kavad 7 days ago

sorry no CSE in IIIT allahabad but in case IT go for IIIT, since it primely focuses on IT and even established only for that

Prajwal Kavad 7 days ago

do you have 200+ marks in mains only then you can get IIIT allahabad

Prajwal Kavad 7 days ago
Suppose i Don’t Get into any main streams of Engineerng in IIT but mining n ceramic i might be getting based on previous cut offs ... will it be a good decision to go for it ...wrt to...

Hi The prospect of Mining Engineering is very good in India. Specially in PSU’s. So I would say you should go for it. Also You might like to note that after first year you get a very...
  img
Sunil Kumar 16 days ago

Hi I did get your question. You can upgrade your branch in the any IIT. It is in all IIT’s. And you must not have a backlog in any subject during your first year. That is all the...
  img
Sunil Kumar 15 days ago

Hi No you get that oppurtunity if you score a good CGPA (>9/10) , varies for different branches you want to go to. You need to have a very good CGPA after 1 st year to get that.
  img
Sunil Kumar 15 days ago
View all Questions »