Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

december is coming to an end.i also have my cbse boards approaching.should i lay more emphasis on concepts and theories for jee 2012 or should i do questions.if questions then what no. per day i should do?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Three things you need to do,

Clear all concepts, practice more and more, and improve your weeker areas (solve all doubts)

Take help from Askiitians, by taking Doubt removal sessions from them

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got BIT Mesra-Production Josaa 3 rd is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??
BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th it better than bit mesa...???
Rahul Attrey 4 months ago
Q)Sir is it true that jee 2017 is going to include written test too.Will this pattern be tough or easy.will there be any changes in jee 2016??
There is no such confirmation yet instead they are more focussing to make the JEE Advanced online. Following is the info regarding that that taken from a reputed media site. [Indian...
Avinash 3 months ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...
You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
Ok. Very good.
My daughter got 8149 rank in JEE advance. Please let me know the IIT/Branch we will get
For this rank geeting seat in branches like ECE EEE MECH CS old and new IITs is tough but you may get in MSc or but minimal chances for branches like Metallurgy or Material sciences new...
Avinash 5 months ago
Many Congratulations to your daughter. For information related to opening and closing rank of IITs for different branches you can go to the official website of jeeadvanced. Best of Luck for...
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
there are only opportunitie of only biotechnology opportunity according to your rank. You need to check the previous year and be looking at offiocial website. the universities are which...
abhinaipadachuru 5 months ago
can u please tell me which are the best colleges for aeronautical eng. in india
Hi buddy, Great selection of career field! Aerospace/Aeronautical engineering definitely has great career prospects as our nation is currently focusing on modernization of the aviation...
Natasha Roy one month ago
i got 10000 rank in aipmt and obc category rank 4000 shall i get admission for MBBS
You can expect a seat through state pmt for MBBS.
Neeti 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details