ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   december is coming to an end.i also have my cbse boards approaching.should i lay more emphasis on concepts and theories for jee 2012 or should i do questions.if questions then what no. per day i should do?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Three things you need to do,

Clear all concepts, practice more and more, and improve your weeker areas (solve all doubts)

Take help from Askiitians, by taking Doubt removal sessions from them

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the Universe made of?

Imagine you want to determine the mass of a house and its contents. You pick up the house and set it on a giant scale. Let's say, for argument's sake, you measure the mass to be...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You should watch "how the universe works." it's a collection of documentaries on this very subject. Most importantly, they leave the god hypothesis out and give you an explanation that makes...

vikas yadav one month ago
How to prepare for jee Advance 2015?

Since the JEE main is being conducted by the CBSE, the same body that was conducting the AIEEE earlier, it is expected that the similar pattern shall continue in JEE Main as well. In AIEEE,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 18 days ago
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation in...

Yaheya Farooqui yesterday

well,dat depends on which class u r studying in!! the coaching centers can eb useful provided u can adjust to the schedule.but, icse syl science is very gud,a level hugher than cbse!

naina 2 days ago
why benzene is insoluble in water where as glucose is soluble in water?

This is so because glucose has polar molecules due to presence of many hydroxyl functional groups whereas benzene has no polar moleculars to react with water and is a hydrocarbon. Therefore,...

Ananya Kamboj 4 months ago

This is so because glucose has polar molecules due to presence of many hydroxyl functional groups whereas benzene has no polar moleculars to react with water and is a hydrocarbon. Therefore,...

Ananya Kamboj 4 months ago
Sir what is better - Aerospace, Engineering physics or Mathematics and Computing?

Hi Archit, If you are getting Maths & computing at IIT D, just go for it & dont think twice because the placements are damn good. Aerospace & Engineering physics both are good...
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago

PLEASE CHOOSE THE BRANCH THAT YOU LOVE BY LOOKING AT WHAT EACH BRANCH WILL ALLOW YOU TO DO. PLACEMENTS ARE USELESS. THEY ARE TEMPORARY. IF YOU REALLY WANT GOOD CAREER GROWTH TAKE THE DEPT OF...

Vineet Vinayak 10 months ago

Sir I’m getting the following branches M&C (4 year) at Kanpur and Guwahati and 5 year integrated at BHU and Kharagpur. Aerospace Engineering (5 year integrated) at Kharagpur Engineering...

Archit Singh 10 months ago
my jee main 2015 score is 67 and expecting 85% in board exam(CBSE). category sc askiitians jee main rank predictor is giving a AIR 57886. how much dis rank is going to change dis year?

There may be 5% in the rank... You must be serious for JEE-ADVANCED, if you are geeting good rank in JEE ADV, there are many colleges that prefers JEE ADV ranking.. Prepare hard for the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 21 hours ago

As already discussed, only a subsequent change of 5 % up or down, means 52000 – 62000. Although the question paper of jee main this year was quiet easy comparitively, so we can assume...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 19 hours ago

sir can i get nit allahabad or rourkela or iiit allahabad?

Arijit Saha 19 hours ago
View all Questions »