Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams. So, please tell me about  IIT JEE coaching in Dammam . Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

It is good to know that your son wants to prepare for prestigious IIT exam having been in class 11th. In fact, this is the right time to start serious preparation for JEE. It takes 7 to 10 months for a good preparation for Engineering exams.

In Dammam there is no good facility for engineering exams. Askiitians has been providing Coaching to students in Dammam as well as in whole KSA. It has got the best of teachers rather mentors. The study material is according to the changed pattern. DPPs and test series, all are provided to the students in hard copy. If you want you can avail facility of online tests as well. Apart from live, interactive classes, the sessions are recorded and given to the students for revision.

For IIT JEE coaching in Dammam, you should write to info@askiitians.com for a free demo of the subject of your choice.

Thanks

Rohan (IIT, Mumbai)

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago

I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to...

Avinash abhi 4 months ago

U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.

Drovan Reddy 4 months ago
how i prepare for aipmt in few months by self study to crack aipmt 2016

Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear Student, There are many like you who prefers to have recluse exam preparation. To bolster it more by adding surplus and quality materials needed for exams you can try and secure a...

Yash Vardhan 2 months ago
sir it is given there in faqs of josaa that there will be no spot round of nit”s this year is it true?????????

Right now for the allotment of seats counselling is done till four rounds according to josaa. If lot of seats are still vacnt after fourth round they may thonk of. No such official...
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

For any qurey related to counselling you can call them on there helpline number. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Don’t pay much attention to rumours or hearsays, just directly visit the official weblinks of Jeemains and Josaa and get to know the actual scenario there, if you could not make it there,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago
I am unable to prove the limit of several variablesvariables by epsilon delta method .Can you help me?

Hiii could you post the specific question whwere you are facing difficulty so that we can help you out with the problem. Repost the question and we will solve it for you
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off