ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams. So, please tell me about  IIT JEE coaching in Dammam . Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

It is good to know that your son wants to prepare for prestigious IIT exam having been in class 11th. In fact, this is the right time to start serious preparation for JEE. It takes 7 to 10 months for a good preparation for Engineering exams.

In Dammam there is no good facility for engineering exams. Askiitians has been providing Coaching to students in Dammam as well as in whole KSA. It has got the best of teachers rather mentors. The study material is according to the changed pattern. DPPs and test series, all are provided to the students in hard copy. If you want you can avail facility of online tests as well. Apart from live, interactive classes, the sessions are recorded and given to the students for revision.

For IIT JEE coaching in Dammam, you should write to info@askiitians.com for a free demo of the subject of your choice.

Thanks

Rohan (IIT, Mumbai)

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Can I get any branch at ism Dhanbad even in spot round,my rank in jee advanced 2015 is 10600

Sorry, no chance in first round of counselling... Try to attend 2 nd and 3 rd round of counselling, you may get Mineral Engineering..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 15 days ago

Hi You can refer the following link : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-cl
  img
Sunil Kumar 15 days ago

I recommend you to keep an eye on counselling rounds and along with that keep trying finding details of other institutions too, you can simply google out the top engg college in india and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma 19 hours ago

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit yesterday
pls suggest me book for getting top rank in iit. my bhanja is preparaing

Pls follow the given link.. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

good books for iit are organic chemistry – SN sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganic chemistry – K kumar physical chemistry – RC Mukherjee maths- complete ARIHANT SERIES physics – ANURAG...

ng29 2 months ago

All the info is available in askiitian website., please read through that.

shubham sharda 2 months ago
wht’s brtter electrical at dtuor ice at nsit, civil at dtu or mpae at nsit. plz also write how have you ranked them and reply soon plz.

The prority order is generally decided based on college ranking, scope of the branch etc. NSIT is better college than DTU interms of placements,oppurtunities. It is better to choose NSIT....
  img
Ramreddy 11 months ago

what about NSIT bio.tech, want to get placed in IT company, i dnt have any other option, will they allow me to sit for IT companies.

Raman 11 months ago

what about NSIT bio.tech, want to get placed in IT company, i dnt have any other option, will they allow me to sit for IT companies.

Raman 11 months ago
i got 122 in jee mains 2015 and 85+ are expected in cbse will i can get any nit

In gen cat, chances are very rare.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

As you got 122 there are very less chances of getting so try top privite university which provide you excellent placement,good scholarships,top infrastructure, enhancement in communiccation ...

abhinaipadachuru 16 days ago

this year expected cut off is about 120 so u r on deadline of cutooff in mu opinion u will not get any nit but dont losse hope u can try for other collegs also like bitsat , ipu , jaypee...

ng29 2 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
View all Questions »