Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams. So, please tell me about  IIT JEE coaching in Dammam . Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

It is good to know that your son wants to prepare for prestigious IIT exam having been in class 11th. In fact, this is the right time to start serious preparation for JEE. It takes 7 to 10 months for a good preparation for Engineering exams.

In Dammam there is no good facility for engineering exams. Askiitians has been providing Coaching to students in Dammam as well as in whole KSA. It has got the best of teachers rather mentors. The study material is according to the changed pattern. DPPs and test series, all are provided to the students in hard copy. If you want you can avail facility of online tests as well. Apart from live, interactive classes, the sessions are recorded and given to the students for revision.

For IIT JEE coaching in Dammam, you should write to info@askiitians.com for a free demo of the subject of your choice.

Thanks

Rohan (IIT, Mumbai)

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I want to know the common merit list cutoff for JEE MAINS 2016 ? Please let me know

which category studenys will have reservation in jee mains?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

xxxxx 5 days ago

It will be 100-105.PLZ APPROVE..........................................................................

Nikhil Upadhyay 6 days ago
I am in in 10th standard now.I want to prepare for IIT after completion of my 10th standard board exams.So, i need your help for that.How should i start?

Please share your contact details. Representative will contact you and guide you properly.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Dear Rohith gandhi, First of all you have to buy books for jee and then you have to join in a coaching center it is better for you.Thank you and all the best.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

hello, first you learn all the basics that will help you every time.and then learn topic wise.remember formulas and tricks in solving problems.

raj kumar one month ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago
i have the chances of scoring 133-140 in jee mains 2016 and i scored 93.6% in 12 th CBSE board in 2015....so is there any chance of me getting an nit or iiit...if so which braches i may...

it all depends on your luck. moreover they will ask you for which nit you wants to go. if seats remains in that nit before your counselling chances are there. thanx hope you will get a...

SAHIL 20 days ago

yes you have 90% chances of getting a nit and nearly 70% chances of getting iit. but sorry as branch cannot be predicted and all depends on counselling. post if any other query. thanx and...

SAHIL 20 days ago

sir which are there any chances for nit surathkal and nit thirchy.....for the above mentioned marks in jee mainss and cbse board

GV Nikhil 20 days ago
Can I get any NIT with the rank of 129413 ??? My domicile is west Bengal and I am general category

very low chances maybe no chance but theres no harm in trying

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago

Nope.

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago
what is the laplace transformation of cosx?

= p/(p^2 +1)

vikas yadav one year ago

You need to integrate by parts twice, then you will find original integral in your integration result on right side. Solve resulting expression for this integral and plug in the limits of...

Drake one year ago

laplace is in cbse?

vikas yadav one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details