ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams. So, please tell me about  IIT JEE coaching in Dammam . Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

It is good to know that your son wants to prepare for prestigious IIT exam having been in class 11th. In fact, this is the right time to start serious preparation for JEE. It takes 7 to 10 months for a good preparation for Engineering exams.

In Dammam there is no good facility for engineering exams. Askiitians has been providing Coaching to students in Dammam as well as in whole KSA. It has got the best of teachers rather mentors. The study material is according to the changed pattern. DPPs and test series, all are provided to the students in hard copy. If you want you can avail facility of online tests as well. Apart from live, interactive classes, the sessions are recorded and given to the students for revision.

For IIT JEE coaching in Dammam, you should write to info@askiitians.com for a free demo of the subject of your choice.

Thanks

Rohan (IIT, Mumbai)

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Far a minimum deviation refracted ray should be parallel to the base of the prism can u give the proof?

Refraction through a Prism:- A prism is a wedge-shaped body made from a refracting medium bounded by two plane faces inclined to each other at some angle. The two plane faces are called are...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 3 months ago
are computer based exams in aieee more difficult than paper and pen

That totally depends on how much familiar one is with the use of computers. If one uses computers on a regular basis, it actually becomes easier to attempt the paper online as it would save...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

thanks sir

Mohammad Dilshad 3 months ago
My category rank is 15429 in JEE mains merit list.and state rank is 657 I am interested in CSE and IT. Which NIT will I get.?? Will I get DAIICT?? Will I get IT in IIIT Allahabad?? Should I...

Hi, IIIts holds advantage over NITs and DAIIT. So IIIT is a good choice if a very good NIT is out of reach For a better idea, visit our college and branch predictor. Here is the link :...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago
Sir I have got 232 in JEE mains & CBSE 96.2% ,my expected score in JEE advanced is 180 & my BITSAT score is 355 ...Please advise what should I do ..though I prefer Electrical /Mechanical...

Hi Siddharth, Based on your score in JEE Advanced, you have a very little chance of getting EE/ME at IIT BHU. You can easily get any of the two branch at BITS Pilani. If you wanna do...
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago

bits has better facilities, faculty, infrastructure than the nits. only student quality and placements are the same in both bits and these old nits. so preferrably go for bits, unless it is...

Vineet Vinayak 8 months ago

for bits philani electrical is good it has good opertunities and placements you should choose it

t sai teja 8 months ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.

Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...

Amit Saxena 5 years ago
View all Questions »