DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams. So, please tell me about  IIT JEE coaching in Dammam . Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

It is good to know that your son wants to prepare for prestigious IIT exam having been in class 11th. In fact, this is the right time to start serious preparation for JEE. It takes 7 to 10 months for a good preparation for Engineering exams.

In Dammam there is no good facility for engineering exams. Askiitians has been providing Coaching to students in Dammam as well as in whole KSA. It has got the best of teachers rather mentors. The study material is according to the changed pattern. DPPs and test series, all are provided to the students in hard copy. If you want you can avail facility of online tests as well. Apart from live, interactive classes, the sessions are recorded and given to the students for revision.

For IIT JEE coaching in Dammam, you should write to info@askiitians.com for a free demo of the subject of your choice.

Thanks

Rohan (IIT, Mumbai)

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir can I changed the arrangement after each round of counseling?

YA ,you can change,you can even add preferances after a round plz approve

Prajwal Kavad one month ago

Yes it is possible but don’t have much swinging moods, take your time and decide what suits or interests you the most, and then finally choose a branch....parallely you may try visiting...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
My B.Arch rank is 57480, what are the collges that I might get?

Its bit tough to get it as total BArch seats are around 1000
  img
Avinash one month ago

To get a seat in architecture the candidates are expected to qualify NATA as well, you may try visiting leading institutions offering this study program and check out the availability of...

hii... Plz give the whole explanation abt wat is red hat ???

Red Hat is a company in the free and open source software sector, and a major Linux distribution vendor. Founded in 1995, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
is there any furture scope in chemical engeneering

hello gaurav here im giving a detail about chemical engenering Chemical Engineering is one of those engineering courses that got pushed to the sidelines due to the electronics and software...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

Yes there is definitely a bright future for chemical engg, a no. of vistas may get open for you whether you join teaching, or go in industry or fly abroad, still if you have some doubts,...

Soneel Verma one month ago
I scored 186 in jee main 2015 and 94.4% in cbse boards. Can you predict my rank? I m general and from rajasthan. Which is the best option for me in CS/ECE/IT branch?

Shagun, I recmmend you to visit the official website of any of the IITs or NITs and check out the cutoff list there and hence get to know the exact picture oy your rank...along with it you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

But resonance rank predictor predicts my rank to be around 10,000. Then how come 21,000?

Shagun Kala 2 months ago

use jee am

vb one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!