My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams. So, please tell me about  IIT JEE coaching in Dammam . Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

It is good to know that your son wants to prepare for prestigious IIT exam having been in class 11th. In fact, this is the right time to start serious preparation for JEE. It takes 7 to 10 months for a good preparation for Engineering exams.

In Dammam there is no good facility for engineering exams. Askiitians has been providing Coaching to students in Dammam as well as in whole KSA. It has got the best of teachers rather mentors. The study material is according to the changed pattern. DPPs and test series, all are provided to the students in hard copy. If you want you can avail facility of online tests as well. Apart from live, interactive classes, the sessions are recorded and given to the students for revision.

For IIT JEE coaching in Dammam, you should write to info@askiitians.com for a free demo of the subject of your choice.

Thanks

Rohan (IIT, Mumbai)

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Delta H(formation) of urea is given as -333.5Kj/mol find deltaU(internal energy change) of urea

The rformation of urea can take place as: 2 NH3(g) + CO2(g) → (NH2)2CO(s) + H2O(l) so using the relation, dG=dH-TdS, we would get for the chemical reactions as: dH=dU+RTdn where...
  img
Naveen Kumar 12 days ago
What are the marks of this year's (or previous years) AIR 15 in the IIT-JEE.

Approx 306/360.... Previous score was about the same. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago
JSS Noida or Shiv Nadar University ? Branch : Mechanical Engineering.

In context to Mechanical Engineering, JSS Noida should be your choice. In comparison to Shiv Nadar University, JSS Noida stands out in terms of quality of education, campus life,...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
Sir,i’ve got a seat in b.arch in nit calicut.I’m also expecting b.tech(civil,chem) in nit raipur,jalandhar.I’m intrested in both streams but I was told that payscales n scope for architects...

If you are considering Indian market Yes the oppurtunities are less as compared to other engineering branches but you will be in a global competetion after studying from the above described...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

aishwarya siddha ….….….….…..first of all there is no matter for scope ….….….…...you should do what you like to do .............dont do it for scope or salary...if you are good in...

milind 3 months ago
Dear Expert, I have got selected for Dual Degree course at IIT Madras in Engineering Design (Automotive Engineering) and also for Dual Degree in Computer Science & Engineering in IIIT...

Both the branches are quite good. IIIT Hyderabad CSE is known for its quality of educationand placement scenario. Engineering Design at IIT Madras is also good and there are very avenues...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
View all Questions »