My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams. So, please tell me about  IIT JEE coaching in Dammam . Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

It is good to know that your son wants to prepare for prestigious IIT exam having been in class 11th. In fact, this is the right time to start serious preparation for JEE. It takes 7 to 10 months for a good preparation for Engineering exams.

In Dammam there is no good facility for engineering exams. Askiitians has been providing Coaching to students in Dammam as well as in whole KSA. It has got the best of teachers rather mentors. The study material is according to the changed pattern. DPPs and test series, all are provided to the students in hard copy. If you want you can avail facility of online tests as well. Apart from live, interactive classes, the sessions are recorded and given to the students for revision.

For IIT JEE coaching in Dammam, you should write to info@askiitians.com for a free demo of the subject of your choice.

Thanks

Rohan (IIT, Mumbai)

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i m in gen pd how much i should score in jee adv to gt cse in any of the jonal iits??????

Hi, The CSE branch is the top branch in IITs. You need to score rank below 500 to get this branch in good IITs....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 2 days ago
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

Hello Dear student, You should have got the transaction details from your account, print the transaction refrence number and send or upload it.............................
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
sir can you please tell me how to prepare for tensors 2014

Hi, Tensor is just another test paper that you solve while in your coaching, at home, or with askIITians. We infact have a full test series which has many full syllabus exams for mains and...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

sir how can i attend the test series of ask iitans

AJAY PILLAI K one month ago
i am 16 yrs old and my birthdate is 30 th july 1998 can i apply for aipmt 2015 ?

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : * The candidates who have passed the higher secondary examination from recognized school are eligible for this exam . * It is compulsory that the candidates must...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 27 days ago
based on what and how seats will be alloted to jee mains qualified persons? needed in detai

Hi, In JEE Mains, you marsk and board percentile are combined to derive you rank. Based upon that rank colleges and branched are alloted. Understanding the Percentile Score: The percentile...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
a 6 kg bomb explode into 3 equal pieces P Q and R. if P flies with a speed of 30m/s and Q with 40 m/s making angle 90 degree with the direction of P. find the angle between P and R?

Dear student, Let us take P moving along y axis, Q along x axis and R making an angle alpha with -x axis and is in the third quadrant. Hence, by conservation of momentum, we get: Along y...
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
View all Questions »