My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams. So, please tell me about IIT JEE coaching in Dammam . Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams. So, please tell me about IIT JEE coaching in Dammam . Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

Grade:10

1 Answers

Rohan Singhania
16 Points
12 years ago

Hi,

It is good to know that your son wants to prepare for prestigious IIT exam having been in class 11th. In fact, this is the right time to start serious preparation for JEE. It takes 7 to 10 months for a good preparation for Engineering exams.

In Dammam there is no good facility for engineering exams. Askiitians has been providing Coaching to students in Dammam as well as in whole KSA. It has got the best of teachers rather mentors. The study material is according to the changed pattern. DPPs and test series, all are provided to the students in hard copy. If you want you can avail facility of online tests as well. Apart from live, interactive classes, the sessions are recorded and given to the students for revision.

For IIT JEE coaching in Dammam, you should write to info@askiitians.com for a free demo of the subject of your choice.

Thanks

Rohan (IIT, Mumbai)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free