ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams. So, please tell me about  IIT JEE coaching in Dammam . Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

It is good to know that your son wants to prepare for prestigious IIT exam having been in class 11th. In fact, this is the right time to start serious preparation for JEE. It takes 7 to 10 months for a good preparation for Engineering exams.

In Dammam there is no good facility for engineering exams. Askiitians has been providing Coaching to students in Dammam as well as in whole KSA. It has got the best of teachers rather mentors. The study material is according to the changed pattern. DPPs and test series, all are provided to the students in hard copy. If you want you can avail facility of online tests as well. Apart from live, interactive classes, the sessions are recorded and given to the students for revision.

For IIT JEE coaching in Dammam, you should write to info@askiitians.com for a free demo of the subject of your choice.

Thanks

Rohan (IIT, Mumbai)

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 one month ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak one month ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
two coils are placed close to each other.the mutual inductance of pair of coils depends on which of the following factors - 1.the rates at which d currents are changing in the coil....

Mutual inductance depends only on the geometry of the coils. So, answer is 2
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Mutual inductance signifies some form of magnetic coupling between two inductors or coils, depending on their distance and arrangement. If the answer says otherwise, it is wrong.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

dats wat i thought too ,but d solution says d answer is 3.its a previous asked aieee question.can u plx elaborate...

naina 2 months ago
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 6 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 6 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 6 months ago
i got 158 marks in mains and 93% in cbse boards. I belong to up general category. CAN I GET ANY NIT?

Hi, It depends on what rank you get. Refer the last years opening and cloasing rank for a better idea. You can also visit askIITians college and branch predictor to the the options most...
  img
Yash Baheti 10 months ago
Sir on behalf the solution of jee main I am expecting 126 in jee main and 82% in CBSE boards, I am from general category from Kolkata, Can I expect to get any thing ?? I have used your...

In Gen cat...you should qualify for jee adv, this year cut off may be 115--122.., but no possiblity to get any NITs.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Sir then what can I expect form Jee Main, possibly which private colleges should I expect??

Aman Bhambra one month ago
I will be now coming in 12th std. And my basic conecpts for physics, maths and chemestry sucks. Can you please reccomend books regarding these 3 subjecs to clear my all basics and concepts...

for you the best book i would recommend first which is easy to understand is NCERT books then when you have build your concept, you can move ahead with the following book: Chemistry: O.P....
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

NCERT is the key to success for board exams u must refer HC VERMA OR FIITJEE RSM for physics for maths cengage OR ariahnt series by amit m aggarwal and sk goyal for chemistry humanshu...

ng29 one month ago

for boards refer only ncert physics hcverma maths CEngage publications chem himanshu pandey, rc mukherjee approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »