ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I want to get admitted into some engineering college. Please let me know about  IIT JEE tution classes in Jeddah?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi, 

For engineering classes in Jeddah you can visit the below link. 

IIT JEE Tuition Classes in Jeddah

Thanks, 

Rohan.S

IIT - mumbai 

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
When you say “cut off” for general categoryis 124 (jee advanced 2015) does that mean that the person getting 124 marks gets the last rank in jee advanced or the last seat in iit?

Ranking is done according to the basis of overall availability of seats in IITs. The last availability is equivalent to the cutoff marks of acquired by the student.
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

If suppose 6000 seats are there in IITs combined, person with cutoff marks will be last to get a seat in IIT.
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

Cutoff for Gen Cat 124 means that students from gen cat scoring less than 124 are not allowed to get admission in IIT....what is your status...you are in or not.....if not then try...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
What are future aspects with civil engineering?

Civil engineers are the cornerstone for infrastructure and planning for public works and projects, and provide the groundwork for other disciplines of engineering including chemical,...
  img
Avinash 6 days ago

Hi Civil ENgineering has a very good future in India and anywhere else in the world. The modern technology advancement in technology and unique nature of buildings makes CIVIL of global...
  img
Sunil Kumar 6 days ago

Civil engg has a very bright and promising future, as the construction of new buildings, bridges, flyovers etc will never cease to be erected, thus it shows whether one goes in industry or...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 days ago
I am getting 222 marks in JEE Advanced 2015 and OBC category, Kindly help me choose good branch in good college. Kindly also suggest preference order Regards

GOOD SCORE ANIKET AS THIS PAPER WAS very unexpected in all aspects as last year cut off for ur category was 32% , so definitely u will get into iit but i will reccomend u to wait for...

ng29 one month ago

Congrats for your good score..to my mind you can get into an IIT/NIT and any of the leading institutions of the country....if I had to suggest. then I may tell you to visit the official...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago

Your expected score in JEE Advanced is decent, and if you want to know more pls call on the Careers 360 Helpline : 011-40360360.

Pallavi 21 days ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
what is fiit

it is an IITJEE coaching institute a very old and also one of the best in India

2015 years ago
sir i am getting 53 marks in jee main (obc)will i be eligible for jee advanced

Although the chances are very rare, but hope for the best, as bonus marks may reflect some impact...on the cut off
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

You should better check the cut offlist fo yur category in the particular institution where you wish to pursue your degree, or otherwise ther are other eputed colleges and universities as...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

It depends on the cut off , but the chances are low., try other exams. good luck.

shubham sharda one month ago
View all Questions »