DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   I want to get admitted into some engineering college. Please let me know about  IIT JEE tution classes in Jeddah?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi, 

For engineering classes in Jeddah you can visit the below link. 

IIT JEE Tuition Classes in Jeddah

Thanks, 

Rohan.S

IIT - mumbai 

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
please can somebody tell me when and how to apply for international olympiad i want to appear for olympiad in year 2015 or 16 i am in 12 th now.

Please refer to its website for the compelete procedure and eligibility criteria. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

if u want to apply for international olympiads then visit- " sofworld.org " u will find all details about international olympiads it will be conducted through school. so ask your school...

vindhya one month ago
Sir,I have got 9928 rank in jee advanced and 39232 rank in jee mains.Please guide me which branch and where should I take? Do the older iits conduct spot round for admission? ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​...

No, IITs do not conduct spot rounds. For IITs and NITs previous year opening and closing rank, please visit the official website of the respective exams. You will definetly get the idea...
  img

It may not be possible at IITs but yes you may surely get at some other reputed NITs....for an exact information you may try visiting at the official website of JEE main and get to know...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
wht abt placements in ISM DHANBAD??

Its depends on branch to branch. If you will go for core branches placement is damn good.

Anand Singh 2 months ago

wht abt cse

praney 2 months ago
my jee main sc rank is 10,000 and crl rank is 200000 can i get industrial design in nitr?

You there are high chances of getting it. But you may be required to go for further rounds.
  img

Did you visit the official weblink of Josaa or Jeemains?, If not, then pay a visit to either of the weblinks and get to know your current status there, if you got it there, well and good,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
sir how much should i score in jee mains to get computer science branch ???

Dear Student, You should taget for AIR above 2000-2500. For Older IITs you should have even more good rank. Try to score above 280 in JEE Advanced. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 days ago

sir what about mains how many marks should i score in jee mains ?/360 ???? to get cs branch???

Dikshit Sai 6 days ago

Try to score above 280 in JEE Advanced

SHANMUKESHWAR 5 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!