I want to get admitted into some engineering college. Please let me know about  IIT JEE tution classes in Jeddah?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi, 

For engineering classes in Jeddah you can visit the below link. 

IIT JEE Tuition Classes in Jeddah

Thanks, 

Rohan.S

IIT - mumbai 

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
fhghfg

Dear student, We have: Regards
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
i m studying in nit trichy ece and i feel like trying once more for iit .is it too late for preperation nd wat is the necessary things i have to do in order to try once more.....plzz help

its never late for anything. you are studying obviously in one of the best NIT, NIT Trichy,and you know you have that capability to ge into iit’s, So why to wait. you just have to do...
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 days ago
I’m getting 5 years dual degree course M5213 in IIT Madras...There’s a doubt whether it is the core civil engineering branch or just infrastructural civil engineering?

It would be definitely infrastructural civil engineerin. It would be of 5 year integrated programme for which four and half year comprehensed on thetheory along with practical approach and...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago
Hello everyone,myself shubham nagaria. and i am going to present to u one of the most difficult dilemma u must have solved till now.i cleared iit jee with AIR of 2419(a lot less than...

Hi, Rmemmber that BITS Pilani is also a very good college if compared with IITs. But on other hand, BHU has the IIT Tag. So if you are getting CS in BITS, than its a good choice. Remember,...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
Hi This year i have not been selected in IIT nd also not a good rank in aieee. so i have decided to drop this year. i started studying .i m very confused about physics as this has always...

Dear amandeep, if u were not selected this year there is not much to worry ,if u start studying from now sincerely it wont be that difficult to crack jee.as u mentioned physics has been ur...

askiitian expert akshay singh 5 years ago

NEVER EVER FEAR to do anything.. This is the first adn the foremost condition that you'll have to impose upon yourself.. This is a must.. You have to have a positive attitude towards your...

AskiitiansExpert Rohan 5 years ago

Hi The approach towards cracking JEE is studying the right topic in the right amount. I can suggest u some of the important topics , that would help u score higher if u get thorough with...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
Sir, if I give the CBSE Board improvement exam, and score less marks than before, will they still be considered?

After the declaration of result of qualifying examination, the candidatemay update their request to consider the total marks of a mark-sheet having better marks outof the mark-sheet of...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
View all Questions »