ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I want to get admitted into some engineering college. Please let me know about  IIT JEE tution classes in Jeddah?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi, 

For engineering classes in Jeddah you can visit the below link. 

IIT JEE Tuition Classes in Jeddah

Thanks, 

Rohan.S

IIT - mumbai 

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can I gave exam of JEE frome both city delhi and kanpur. it is possible?

2 attempts in a year are not permitted atleast by JEE. (I can expect the same for other exam conducting bodies too, certainly). So, NO...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 3 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 3 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 3 months ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 7 months ago
we all know that from last year new pattern of examinations ie jee has been implemented... i dont know much but i had a query that... 1.has the chapterwise weithage in iitjee had followed a...

1. The weight age pattern remains same, but the difficulty level may change, every year different iit manages jee paper , so the pattern may be slightly changed . 2. The jee tries to ask...
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago
why benzene is insoluble in water where as glucose is soluble in water?

This is so because glucose has polar molecules due to presence of many hydroxyl functional groups whereas benzene has no polar moleculars to react with water and is a hydrocarbon. Therefore,...

Ananya Kamboj 2 months ago

This is so because glucose has polar molecules due to presence of many hydroxyl functional groups whereas benzene has no polar moleculars to react with water and is a hydrocarbon. Therefore,...

Ananya Kamboj 2 months ago
dagfsgdfsag

please post correct question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago
View all Questions »