Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams. So, please tell me about  IIT JEE examination center in Jeddah . Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Neyaz,

Students from Jeddah can take the IIT JEE examinations at the Indian Consulate in Riyadh. The registration notifications will be available on IIT JEE official website in the first week of October 2012 for IIT JEE 2013. Registration could be done online from 2nd week of November 2012 till 2nd week of December 2012. Your student can write the test at Riyadh in April 2013.

Yes, AskIITians is providing online classes with subject experts in Jeddah. These experts are from IITs and have more than 6 years of experience in guiding IIT JEE aspirants. The online test series provided by AskIITians are very important for the last few week preparations.

For, IIT JEE examination center in Jeddah.

Thanks,

Sunil Kumar, IIT-D

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).

m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0

sneha 9 months ago

i need the steps please

sneha 9 months ago

x-y-1=0

jawwad 9 months ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 10 months ago
i got 105 marks in jee main 2016 can i get in to nit and my 12th percentage is 91

Dear Student, you have bright chances to make it at an NIT, and you must try it on your own as well to make sure that you have got an entry there and that you can do by visiting the...

2016 years ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 10 months ago
Dear Sir, I would like to know which one of FIITJEE or Vidyamandir is better. SANCHIT Contact - +919973921477

dear student, This is a good question but not only coaching define the quality of education. that is depend on your performance also in that perticular coaching. In every coaching , there...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago

Dear Sir I'm planning to join FIITJEE South Delhi Centre. Apart from that I promise to dedicate at least 5-6 hrs for self study. Is that fine enough routine to get into IIT??

Sanchit Alekh 6 years ago
in 3 rd round nit biotech went upto 61122(obc).i have a obc rank of 72000.can i get that in 4 th / spot round?

Yes you may get. Best of Luck.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Yes there are chances to get a seat, keep visiting the official weblink of Jeemains and Josaa to check the latest updates,....if ever due to some reasions you could not make it then try...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
What are the usual cutoffs for chemical engineering at IITD ?

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of chemical engineering in iit d
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off