Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams. So, please tell me about  IIT JEE examination center in Jeddah . Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Neyaz,

Students from Jeddah can take the IIT JEE examinations at the Indian Consulate in Riyadh. The registration notifications will be available on IIT JEE official website in the first week of October 2012 for IIT JEE 2013. Registration could be done online from 2nd week of November 2012 till 2nd week of December 2012. Your student can write the test at Riyadh in April 2013.

Yes, AskIITians is providing online classes with subject experts in Jeddah. These experts are from IITs and have more than 6 years of experience in guiding IIT JEE aspirants. The online test series provided by AskIITians are very important for the last few week preparations.

For, IIT JEE examination center in Jeddah.

Sunil Kumar, IIT-D

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...
I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...
ng29 4 months ago
Please explain clearly.
please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.
approved pettura
L GOUSE BASHA 3 months ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you
I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
My son is in 8 th class and is interested in Engineering. I am planning for him to join FIITJEE from class 9 . There are a couple of questions running through my mind for which I am seeking ...
Hi.. As per the queries asked by you, I would suggest you to consider our institute AskIITians also..You can get online coaching for your son.. Sitting at home itself he will be able to...
Sakshi 4 months ago
Timing should be in morings or saturdays and sundays
Hi Aditya Jain If you have problem in timing then you can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join click here for more...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
A woden block is suspended by light rope of lenght 0.9m vertically the block is pulled aside through an angle 60degree to the vertical and then released. the maximum velocity of the the...
Draw the FBD and use work energy theorem. Try to get the component of force acting vertically downward and horizontally.. Good Luck
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details