ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams. So, please tell me about  IIT JEE examination center in Jeddah . Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Neyaz,

Students from Jeddah can take the IIT JEE examinations at the Indian Consulate in Riyadh. The registration notifications will be available on IIT JEE official website in the first week of October 2012 for IIT JEE 2013. Registration could be done online from 2nd week of November 2012 till 2nd week of December 2012. Your student can write the test at Riyadh in April 2013.

Yes, AskIITians is providing online classes with subject experts in Jeddah. These experts are from IITs and have more than 6 years of experience in guiding IIT JEE aspirants. The online test series provided by AskIITians are very important for the last few week preparations.

For, IIT JEE examination center in Jeddah.

Thanks,

Sunil Kumar, IIT-D

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir I am tired of this. I work very hard. Sometimes 12 13 hours of study marathon. When I started my 11 th Class I use to ace all my exams with under 20 rank AIR in my institute. But now I...

something of this type happened with me too..ofcouse i never got air 20 rank but i was among top 10 in my college in my 11 class.but in my 12 , my scores started to fall and my air rankin...

naina one month ago

do not worry ron stay calm and first of all make a timetable and schedule for yourself never relax and rest ur concentration on the topics you feel troublesome hope this helps

vamsi krishna 3 months ago

Please

RON 3 months ago
How much in an hour would 40 cents a minute be?

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

vikas yadav one month ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 7 months ago
How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on which chapter has to concentrated more...

Hi Student, Here are the following chapaters from PCM which you concentrate more up on. Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago

Hi Student, Here are the following chapaters from PCM which you concentrate more up on. Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago
i hav passed +2 in 2009 with 50% n i did not write JEE 09. now am repeating +2 n also giving JEE 2010. i want to ask a ques. about the application form sn. no. 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING...

Dear NITISH for section 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING EXAMINATION 10+2 or EQUIVALENT FOR THE FIRST TIME" you should bubble Appearing 2010. and leave all other option . because if you opt for...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

thnx sir, i got ur msg. can u pls predict me abt the latest change in jee10 paper in order to prepair for the syllabus effectively.

NITESH kumar 5 years ago
can the same rainbow be observed by two persons if both have normal vision?

Rainbow is a phenomenon in which the spectrum of light appear in the sky when sun shines on droplets of moisture in the earth’s atmosphere.It occurs in the form of an arc.Rainbow is...
  img
Aarti Gupta 7 months ago

but i have verified the answer from a book and it says the same rainbow cannot be seen by two persons having normal vision

srishti sabharwal 7 months ago

but whats the reason that two personshaving same vision cant see the same rainbow?

srishti sabharwal 7 months ago
View all Questions »