My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams. So, please tell me about IIT JEE examination center in Jeddah . Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams. So, please tell me about IIT JEE examination center in Jeddah . Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

Grade:10

1 Answers

Sunil Kumar
16 Points
12 years ago

Hi Neyaz,

Students from Jeddah can take the IIT JEE examinations at the Indian Consulate in Riyadh. The registration notifications will be available on IIT JEE official website in the first week of October 2012 for IIT JEE 2013. Registration could be done online from 2nd week of November 2012 till 2nd week of December 2012. Your student can write the test at Riyadh in April 2013.

Yes, AskIITians is providing online classes with subject experts in Jeddah. These experts are from IITs and have more than 6 years of experience in guiding IIT JEE aspirants. The online test series provided by AskIITians are very important for the last few week preparations.

For, IIT JEE examination center in Jeddah.

Thanks,

Sunil Kumar, IIT-D

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free