DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   Please tell me about your IIT JEE in Riyadh?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Neyaz,

Finding a good IIT JEE coaching in Riyadh is not easy. You must look for some online coaching who can help by providing online coaching for IIT JEE with experts from IIT itself.

AskIITians is the pioneer institution in parting online classes for IIT JEE coaching in Middle-East since 2006. The specially structured study materials along with classes with the expert and regular test series are key to your success in IIT JEE.

For, IIT JEE coaching at Riyadh

Thans,

Sunil Kumar, IIT-D

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

After passing out 10 th board, i want to take computer engineering...What preparations should i have for the clearance and admission in IIT? I am in Gujarat Board and will pass 10 th next...

Its commendable that you are concerned about your future at this early stage, and to answer you query, I may suggest –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

U must join good and renowned coaching centre to get proper guideline and rest is ur hard work and detrmination and also start with good books only , practice as many questions as ucan ALSO ...

ng29 2 months ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash one month ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
What is the procedure to avail the option FLOAT in josaa coucilling?My obc rank is 2422,should i go for it?

Float option is possible only if there is no alloted seat from the back end by Josaa, and once the branch is freezed, you can’t change it,.....if you are not satisfied with the branch being ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

tat will be avalble at the reporting center. #aspirant

Sandeep one month ago
A ray of light is incident on a surface of glass slab at an angle 45 0 . If the lateral shift produced per unit thickness is 1/3 m, the angle of refraction produced is?

Lateral Shift(x)= t sin(i-r)/cos r Given that lateral shift per unit thickness of slab= 1/3(= lateral shift/thickness=x/t) x/l=1/3= Sin(45-r)/cos r Solve the trig. eqns to get the value of r...
  img
Ravi 9 months ago
Tell me where is the largest library in the world ?

The United States Library of Congress in Washington D.C. ranks as the largest library in the world. The British Library the world's other great library houses a collection comprising of 150 ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Is there negetive marking in AIEEE exam.

Dear Shruti, There will be objective type questions with four options having single correct answer. For each incorrect response one fourth (1/4) of the total marks allotted to the question...

Rohith Gandhi 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details