ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Please tell me about your IIT JEE in Riyadh?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Neyaz,

Finding a good IIT JEE coaching in Riyadh is not easy. You must look for some online coaching who can help by providing online coaching for IIT JEE with experts from IIT itself.

AskIITians is the pioneer institution in parting online classes for IIT JEE coaching in Middle-East since 2006. The specially structured study materials along with classes with the expert and regular test series are key to your success in IIT JEE.

For, IIT JEE coaching at Riyadh

Thans,

Sunil Kumar, IIT-D

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia 18 days ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia 16 days ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change 16 days ago
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 4 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 2 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 4 months ago
Jake has a piece of yarn that is 4 feet long. Blair has a piece of yarn that is 4 inches long. Who has the longer piece of yarn? Explain?

Jake has the longer piece. There are 12 inches in a foot, Jake has 4 feet. 12 times 4 equals 48 inches. So, Jake has 48 inches of yarn, Blair only has 4! Blair has is only 1/12th the amount...

vikas yadav one month ago
ee67ie6i

Please be as detailed as you can about your question.
  img
Ravi 2 months ago
how to crack BITSAT and how much would i need to get gud stream ple tell me study preparation

The time you need to spend depends on your preperation level for JEE Mains and how clear is your basics in 11 th and 12 th is. BITSAT is generally easier than JEE Mains, easier simple...

Nihad CU 17 days ago

u need to score around 335 for bits pilani good stream you must take online tests on same pattern increase ur speed and acuuracy both can take arihant book for bitsat 2015 approve if useful...

ng29 17 days ago
Sir/Madam/Friends, im preparing for JEE 2015.. my preparation has not been done that well... also as im trying to focus on IITJEE my school marks are becoming worser day by day.....im in a...

The issue is about time management. You have to know when to study more for school exams and more for IIT JEE preparations.IIT JEE requires a lot of hardwork and time whereas school exams...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

yeah i agree.. .

Akash 7 months ago
View all Questions »