ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Please tell me about your IIT JEE in Riyadh?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Neyaz,

Finding a good IIT JEE coaching in Riyadh is not easy. You must look for some online coaching who can help by providing online coaching for IIT JEE with experts from IIT itself.

AskIITians is the pioneer institution in parting online classes for IIT JEE coaching in Middle-East since 2006. The specially structured study materials along with classes with the expert and regular test series are key to your success in IIT JEE.

For, IIT JEE coaching at Riyadh

Thans,

Sunil Kumar, IIT-D

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 8 months ago

obc

saumya 7 months ago
In how many ways we can select 5 cards from a deck from 52 cards, if each selection must include atleast one king?

As there are 4 cardd of king in the set of 52 cards. total ways of selection of 5 cards from the deck = 52C 5 case-I. If we select all the 4 king in the selection so the number of...
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago
Hello Sir..!! my friend is very intelligent. but her capacity to score is 920/1000 in AP .How much should she score in JEE examz to get into IIT??

she should focus in getting atleast 200+ marks in JEE mains....
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago

200+ marks...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago
Hi sir, I will be in class 12 th for the session 2015-16 and I am taking coaching from VMC.I wanna know about books that would help me for Boards in class 12 th .I bought HC verma and 36...

For board exams: NCERT and one practice book of each subject(e.g. Pradeep for maths) For JEE:(VMC modules , previous yr pprs and also you can buy AskIITians rank booster package )
  img
Nishant Vora 4 days ago
please give suggestion to me how to prepare for aiims exam by self preperation without taking any coaching.

Hello Student, You can enroll for our Self Study Courses also which include Video Lectures, Study Planner, Mindmaps, Test Paper with Video Solutions and Revision Notes. All this at an...
  img
Pankaj 3 months ago

Hi Student Self preparation is the must need for preparing for any exam whether you are enrolled with some coaching center or not.You just need a proper schedule and books for studying. You...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 3 months ago

Hi Student 1) Study according to the weightage of marks of all the chapters . The weightage for AIIMS is same as it is in AIPMT exam. Give time to those chapters which carry more marks in...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
i am a 12 pass student . i attempted for iit jee 2009 but couldn't qualify . i want to drop a year and study in my hometown NAGPUR . can u tell me the best coaching center in nagpur with all...

Hi Time institute would be the best to join in Nagpur. It is one of the good institutes for IIT JEE coaching and also it has got a nice network, so ur test series would also be productive as...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
View all Questions »