Please tell me about your IIT JEE in Riyadh?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Neyaz,

Finding a good IIT JEE coaching in Riyadh is not easy. You must look for some online coaching who can help by providing online coaching for IIT JEE with experts from IIT itself.

AskIITians is the pioneer institution in parting online classes for IIT JEE coaching in Middle-East since 2006. The specially structured study materials along with classes with the expert and regular test series are key to your success in IIT JEE.

For, IIT JEE coaching at Riyadh

Thans,

Sunil Kumar, IIT-D

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha one month ago
With just 4 moths left for Boards and JEE …. can i crack JEE Main in 4 moths with boards as well......i dont want iit just JEE Main …..is it possible in 4 moths ?

It is possible but you have to workl very hard for that. Total dedication and extra effort is requires from your end. You need to make plans for it and follow it diligently. Best of luck for...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir i have scored 106 in mains and 85.2% in boards(cbse).i belong to general category.can i get some new nits or thapar university?

With these marks you will not get thapar and New NIT’s. But you can get admission In some best colleges like The ICFAI Inst. of Science and Technology, Hyderabad Lovely Professional...

Vivek Kumar 4 months ago
dear sir/mam i was an avrage student in class xith & got 60 % of marks. i am not satisfied with my studies at xith level.what would you suggest me to do for cracking IIT JEE.Right now i...

Dear Meenal You are not late to start a preparation ….yes its true that cracking iit is not an easy job but its not impossible for average candidates ... You will have to work hard...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
I have 4 blacks and 4 white cubes of equal size. In how many differe nt ways can they be put together to form a 2x2x2 cube?(Two cubes are not considered different if they can be rotated to...

There will be two layers of cube each containing 4 cubes. Situation 1: If the upper layer has 4 black cubes the lower layer will have 4 white cubes. Situation 2: If the upper layer has 3...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
View all Questions »