ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Please tell me about your IIT JEE in Riyadh?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Neyaz,

Finding a good IIT JEE coaching in Riyadh is not easy. You must look for some online coaching who can help by providing online coaching for IIT JEE with experts from IIT itself.

AskIITians is the pioneer institution in parting online classes for IIT JEE coaching in Middle-East since 2006. The specially structured study materials along with classes with the expert and regular test series are key to your success in IIT JEE.

For, IIT JEE coaching at Riyadh

Thans,

Sunil Kumar, IIT-D

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir my son got 110 marks in JEE Mains in OBC category and having 966 marks in +2. Can he get seat in NIT? and where will be?

It’s quite good to aspire high but if one is not upto the level to reach that stature then there is no fun in giving up all the hopes, I mean you sholud try at some other colleges or...

Soneel Verma 13 days ago

yes there are chances of nit but not so sure as this cut off had been decreased ,nothing can be judged about ranking, and counselling is like gambling and it depends on luck. i would...

ng29 15 days ago
sir i got 62 marks in jee 2015 i was not fully prepared now i want to give jee once again what is your suggestion?

If you want to prepare you can, else, 62 is not good marks, Even its not the gurantee to change into 300.... So, prep hard and target your GOAL. you would schieve it,
  img
Saurabh Kumar 21 days ago

if u r fully sure that next time u will able to score above 200 and above 90 in boards then only think about drop bcoz it is very crucial decission and make it after complete thinking about...

ng29 21 days ago
what is the color of Iodine ?

voilet

revanth peddi 7 days ago
how many marks are needed for qualifing aipmt for obc catogeri

In respect of the candidates belonging to the SC, ST and OBC category the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology taken in qualifying examination and competitive...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
ALTSM AIIMS 22-2 Q-66

Correct answer is 4.

Adarsh 5 days ago

answer is 1.

Akshat Jain 29 days ago
is classroom coaching must?or is a correspondance course good enough?

Hi Naina, Classroom coaching is must and should.....even if you are good enough to crack IIT-JEE class room coaching will enhance the rank....for good rank class room coaching is must and...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
View all Questions »