Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Please tell me about your IIT JEE in Riyadh?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Neyaz,

Finding a good IIT JEE coaching in Riyadh is not easy. You must look for some online coaching who can help by providing online coaching for IIT JEE with experts from IIT itself.

AskIITians is the pioneer institution in parting online classes for IIT JEE coaching in Middle-East since 2006. The specially structured study materials along with classes with the expert and regular test series are key to your success in IIT JEE.

For, IIT JEE coaching at Riyadh

Thans,

Sunil Kumar, IIT-D

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

hc verma and ncert are enough for physics ignore resnik halliday and dc pandey , instead complete hc verma and ie irodov fully

Mondo Camry 10 months ago

Any thing more is encouraged.......πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»1000000000000000000....pleaseπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»( many pleases)πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»please I hoped more and better answers ...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 10 months ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok one year ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb one year ago
i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons.Β how...

@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago

sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...

SAHIL 7 days ago
How to get mbbs as usual ?? :??y87ggp897tg68fyutfut

Hi Dear MBBS is not usual. Could you please clarify what you want to ask? Well if you are preparing for medical exams, you can find study material here...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 5 months ago
Hi, I am really confused on how to prepare for jee advanced . Can anyone help me with a study plan or most important topic to study …. Thanks in advance . :) :) :)

Mathematics: 1. First you must be able to solve problems from NCERT class XI and class XII books. 2. For best concepts you can purchase ‘IIT Mathematics’ by M.L.Khanna. 3. For...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Who wrote the book "The God of Small Things' which won the Booker Prize?? what this book about?

It is a story about the childhood experiences of a pair of fraternal twins who become victims of circumstance. The book is a description of how the small things in life build up, translate...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

The God of Small Things (1997) is a politically charged novel by Indian author Arundhati Roy !!!!!

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions Β»

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off