ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   My Student is pursuing his 12th exam. Can you please tell us about the IIT JEE coaching in Riyadh?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Neyaz,

At 12th standard you son/daughter has to go for both boards and IIT JEE examinations. So, you must look for some coaching help which can provide both CBSE 12th standard coaching and also prepare for IIT JEE. AskIITians brings you an integrated curriculum where CBSE 12th standard and IIT JEE coaching is taken care of. The program is well balanced where 12th CBSE boards get automatically completed with enough success while preparing for IIT JEE.

The specially structured study materials along with classes with the expert and regular test series are key to your child success.

For, CBSE 12th and IIT JEE coaching at Riyadh

Thans,

Sunil Kumar, IIT-D

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear Sir / Madam, I have given JEE now. Can I give JEE Main again in 2016? If yes what are the conditions? If I take admission based on current result still can I give JEE Main in 2016?...

If you passed your class 12 th in 2015, you would be eligible..weather you would studying or not.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

I think that i read somewhere that if you have taken admission into an NIT, you can no longer appear in JEE mains. Please check the rules carefully.

Hasan Naqvi 8 days ago

I believe, if you have taken adm

Hasan Naqvi 8 days ago
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

img
Ravi 4 months ago
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 5 months ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
which are the top engineering colleges in india which are free to coast?

if you secure air 1 – 10 in viteee then you will get 100% scholarship in vit.which is one of the top engineering college in our country. you can also go for iist in which 100 % scholarship...

Abhishek Pachauri 4 months ago
Respected Sir, I have one problem in permutation and combination. Hope you will help. My question is : " In how many ways we can arrange the letters of the word ‘ TEACHER ’ such that no two...

For the given word ‘TEACHER’, we have 3 vowels(V), in which 2 are distinct, and 4 consonants(C). Now we have to arrange them in such a way that vowels are never together. On interpreting the...

Yash Jain 19 days ago

There are total 7 lettersout of which 3 are vowels among which 2 are repeated first the total numbers of cases are 7!/2 (bcz 2 ltrs rptd) now let us caculate the number with vowels to gather...

Hemanth Sai 19 days ago
View all Questions »