DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

My Student is pursuing his 12th exam. Can you please tell us about the IIT JEE coaching in Riyadh?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Neyaz,

At 12th standard you son/daughter has to go for both boards and IIT JEE examinations. So, you must look for some coaching help which can provide both CBSE 12th standard coaching and also prepare for IIT JEE. AskIITians brings you an integrated curriculum where CBSE 12th standard and IIT JEE coaching is taken care of. The program is well balanced where 12th CBSE boards get automatically completed with enough success while preparing for IIT JEE.

The specially structured study materials along with classes with the expert and regular test series are key to your child success.

For, CBSE 12th and IIT JEE coaching at Riyadh

Thans,

Sunil Kumar, IIT-D

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 23 days ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 24 days ago
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma 29 days ago

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit 29 days ago
Which college provides better placements? Ism dhanbad or the NIT`s? And why?

The rate of placements varies everywhere, no educational organization can commit hundred percent placement in all branches it is generally 85 to 95% and may be somewhere less than that as...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

It depends on the branch you take.ISM is obviously above than NIT’s but if the branch you take is low in ISM than you should take NIT.

Akshit Matthew 18 days ago
Where is the World Highest Battlefield?????????

Siachen is the world's highest battlefield!!!!! Siachen is high up in the Karakoram Range, (actually between Saltoro Ridge and Karakoram Range), which stretches across Ladakh and...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Sir, I have scored 88 in JEE main and 93.8 in CBSE 12 th Boards .What is my expected AIR in 2015 ???......plzz reply soon

Hi Please go to following link :...
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
rake one month ago

You can try seeking admission at- Deenbandhu Chhoturam Uni of Sci and Tech, Murthal Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara Singhad College of Engg, Pune Kamla Nehru Inst of Tech, Sultanpur

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
how can i know the vacant seats in nit for spot counsilling

The respective institutes will notify about it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

Visit the oficial weblink of Josaa and keep an eye on current updates of counselling rounds, if you got it there this time, well and good, else you may try at some other reputed...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago
View all Questions »