Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

My Student is pursuing his 12th exam. Can you please tell us about the IIT JEE forms and registration?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Mr.Malik,

The IIT JEE examination 2012 forms were made available online from 31st October, 2011 and registrations were active till 10th December, 2011 while the offline forms were made available from 11th November, 2011 and registrations were active till 5th of December 2011.

I understand that this is the time when your child must be rushing through the last minute preparations. As an IITians I would like to suggest him/her to try the online test series of AskIITians. These are research materials compiled by Ex-IITians only.

For, IIT JEE 2012 forms and registration.   

For, AskIITians Online Test Series.

Thanks,

Sunil Kumar, IIT-D

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which series is better for jee advanced Arihant or cengage series?

Dear Student, Although both publications are very good, but still you can go for Arihant. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Arihant> cengage Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
Sir I’ve got 90 marks in jee mains and also I’hve got 98% in 12 th examination(Andhra Pradesh Board) . And I am OBC.What is my general and obc rank rank that I’ll get in jee mains?

yeah thats our nearest estimation and its 99% correct Now check the opening and closing rank of NITS in ECE branch .. IF eg ur rank = 16388 opening rank of NIT warangal ECE= 5000 closing...
  img
Nishant Vora 18 days ago

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 18 days ago

Sir,Is the rank predictor provided in your website is real or fake? If it is right then I’ve got estimated rank of 16388 , OBC category rank is 3690.Then in which NIT’s I could get E.C.E...

harish 18 days ago
sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
i am from west bengal..for nit durgapur,biotech stream..in 2 nd round it closed at 53112(obc rank)and my obc is 71962..can i too get this in 3/4th round?

Yes you can.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

May be possible, just keep an eye on counselling rounds and if due to some reasons, you could not make it there, then don’t lose hope as you may try visiting at the official weblinks of...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
sir,i have got 108 marks in jeemains 2016 and my 12 th % is87.8 i belong to uttarpradesh OBC category can i get nit allahabad or iiit allahabad

Well..I can’t commit anything, it’s always to beter the cutoff list and if you core falls in the list then well and good but this is not the end of life, you may try at some other renowned...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago

hi shubhendra chances of getting nit allahabad be there , but sorry there are no chances of getting iit allahabad. but i am sure with such marks you will get a good college thanks and...

SAHIL 21 days ago
how to study for it

Dear sudent, please check your question and post again. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta askIItians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 2 years ago

Dear student, please clearify your
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40