ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Please tell me about your IIT JEE syllabus?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

IIT JEE syllabus includes 3 subjects of level 11th and 12th in total

• Maths Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry: Two dimensions and Three dimensions, Differential calculus, Integral calculus, Vectors

• Physics  General Topics, Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism, Optics, Modern Physics

• Chemistry Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry

To check complete IIT JEE syllabus

Thanks!

Vijya

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 one month ago

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

ng29 one month ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary...

ng29 one month ago
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 one month ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or...

ng29 one month ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 one month ago
I have got 89 marks in JEE mains and 76.45% in gujarat board. What will be my predicted AIR?

There are minimal cances to get qualified with the given marks range.
  img
Avinash 22 days ago

Use askiitians.com rank predictor
  img
Saurabh Kumar 22 days ago

Your JEE score as well as board score is not much encouraging if you are a candidate with general category, if you have a category, then there may be some hope, anyway, i will suggest to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago
Hii, iam preparing for upes entrance exam which book should i study

upes is vey easy exam and also contain any negative marking but it requires al ot of spped to attempt the questions accurately there is not any specific book for upes , u just practice...

ng29 one month ago

in my opinion answer keys will not be available on the internet as they take paper back after exam and sometimes questions may get repeated also that s why answers keys are not available...

ng29 one month ago

where to get previous years key sheet i got queston paper but no key sheet

srinivas one month ago
I got 63% in class 12 th medical .I am feeling very repentant, no good gov. or pvt takes admission. Is there any path so that i can persue any medical course which is affordable. OR any...

If you want you can go for further prep to go For MBBS Course. Ok, you tell me your career choice, then i would be able to tell you...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
My rank may be around 25000 in JEE Mains ( 163 mains, 85% CBSE 12th) . What best college options are there, I want only CSE and anywhere in India

Dear student All ranks shown here are All India ranks and ranking is based on closing ranks for general category students under All India quota Rank Institute Name Closing rank 2013 (All...
  img
Nishant Vora 11 days ago

hello nishant vora sir i got 136 in jee main and 80% in cbse 12 th and i am OBC candidate can i get nit preference of branch is ME>civil> Electrical>IT

Akhil Sharma 10 days ago
View all Questions »