Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

I want to get admitted into some engineering college. Please let me know about  IIT JEE test series 2012 - 2013 ?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

IITJEE exam is happening on 8th April, 2012 and the results are getting declared on 16th May, 2012. I hope your preparations are well done for the main examination.

Anyway as an IITian I can tell you to try the AskIITians online test series, this may put you a little more close to your dream college. These test series are researched material compiled by IITians only and you can have the last minute analysis of your preparations done so far.

For Askiitians Test Series plese check IIT JEE test series 2012-2013.

Thanks,

Vijya

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
what should we be doing 10 days before jee advanced?

Once my teacher said that …. Imagine there is one PC which is being used from 3 days continuously and on next day you wants its best performance . It will not give . This is Epic thruth JEE ...

Aditya Shrivastav 13 days ago

Just re-visit your notes, go through the tricks and tactics that you have learnt so far and being fully prepared attempt the test, wait for result and conduct a kind of survey of certain...

Aneesh Sehgal 13 days ago

Recheck your notes of entrance exams, raise your horizon of tests, keep searching about the protocols of IIt and try to give many mock tests and interviews, get an idea for breakthrough in...

Yachna Singh 13 days ago
Im kaushik from chennai.. i was very confused of choosing books for the preparation jee mains....i dont want to buy too many books as it can confuse me.....so please tell me good books for...

Dear Student, when you have to appear in a competitive exam, you have to make number of efforts for the same, may be you need to join a coaching center, download sample papers and previous...

2016 years ago
It was earlier called as ‘The Statuette’. How do we know it today?

Today we know it by Oscars .... The official name of the Oscar statuette is the Academy Award of Merit. Made of gold-plated britannium on a black metal base, it is 13.5 inches (34 cm) in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
i have all india cml rank 0f 422901,sc rank 26000.can i get any college .. i have not been alloted any seat in mock allocation .does that mean i will not get any college.

Dear, its very rare chances of getting NITs or Good Deemed Univs. You may get other private college through JEE MAIN..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

I advise you to visit the official website of Jeemains to check the current status, if you have made it there, well and good, else you may try seeking admission at top rated institutions...

sir would i get C.S in BIT Jaipur on the basis of JEE Mains Rank 50172...please help..

Yes you can get it. Apply for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Myb suggestion to you is to visit the oficial website of Jeemains and Josaa, because there you will come across the latest updates of the rankinga as well as the allotments of seats as per...

View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off