DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I want to get admitted into some engineering college. Please let me know about  IIT JEE test series 2012 - 2013 ?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

IITJEE exam is happening on 8th April, 2012 and the results are getting declared on 16th May, 2012. I hope your preparations are well done for the main examination.

Anyway as an IITian I can tell you to try the AskIITians online test series, this may put you a little more close to your dream college. These test series are researched material compiled by IITians only and you can have the last minute analysis of your preparations done so far.

For Askiitians Test Series plese check IIT JEE test series 2012-2013.

Thanks,

Vijya

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 29 days ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago
can i get civil or mechanical at new iits with 3519 obc-nlc rank

Seems to be dificult for your case. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago

Well the score that you have mentioned, does not seem to be much encouraging so I would suggest that you may try seeking admission in some other leading institutions of the country offering ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago
i will appear in iitjee in 2011 . how should i prepare for it ?

Dear rounik Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Dear sir I wanted to wether there is an option of freezing in jee after round 2 of seat allocation? I chose the option of floating in the round one and now after the seat alloction in round ...

If you want to change your option of floating to freezing or any such changes you will have to go to the same reporting centre where you have reported for round 1 and then change for which...

Himaja 16 days ago
Sir/Madam, i am getting only 100 marks in JEE MAINS 2015 and i expect to score 93-94 % in boards . So can i get any rank in 1.5 lakh students eligible for JEE ADVANCED after normalisation...

if u r general category the u will not be able to qualify jee main means not eligible for jee adv prepare for bitsat and ipu approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

Is it possible to do mech. eng. from IP and side by side preparation for JEE MAINS 2016 ? Please advice me that if i do mech. eng. from IP and not prepare for JEE MAINS 2016 and do M.Tech...

lakshay gaur 3 months ago

placements depend on capability of candidate not on college bbcoz around 2-3 years ago one studenr of ipu got recruited in google of salary 1 crore but it was not campus placement students...

ng29 3 months ago
View all Questions »