ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   My Student is pursuing his 12th exam. Can you please tell us about the IIT JEE prospectus in doha?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi, 

You can visit the Prospectus for IIT JEE 2012 here. 

Thanks, 

Rohan.S

IIT - Mumbai

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 7 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 4 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 6 months ago
m ayush dis year JEE MAINS – 195 …. MP BOARD 12TH – 85.2%.... JEE ADVANCE – 182 ….. (OBC) ….... any of d IITs or NITs ..??

You can have NITs, for IITs, just wait for the result...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 22 days ago

You have pretty good chances to be at an IIt but to get into an NIT one need to appear in JEE advanced.....side by side you can also visit renowned colleges’ and universities’ weblinks to...

Soneel Verma 5 days ago

Sir will u plz let me know which nit will i get for cs

Ayush Patidar 14 days ago
Sir, My daughter got 120 marks in JEE mains and 971/1000 in Telangana Intermediate board exams. Can she get a seat in any NITs in ECE or EEE or CSE?

Yeah she can get seat corresponding to these branches.There are many NITs in which she can get a seat for this rank.
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

Dear Sir, Kindly be active and keep an eye on counselling rounds, your daughter has bright chances to get an admission at an NIT...apart from that you may also ask her or you yourself may...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago

yes she have chances to get in nit see for the councelling process hope she get the desired college

sajid 8 days ago
please help advising me the scoring topics

Please specify the subject in which you want to know the areas which are easy as well as scoring.
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 months ago
Which Engg. College provides B.Tech in Automobile Engg.?

There are many colleges which provide Automobile engg. Also in some clgs you can take Mechanical engineering as a stream and you have Automobile as one of the optiona subjetc in the last...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

Many colleges like DTU, BITS, IIT and more which are serving engineering education in India. SKIET is also one of them which is offering quality education in various professional courses...

Leepika Roy 4 months ago

Hi Shreyas, you can also check UTM Shillong’s website. It offers Btech in automotive designing. Apart from this there are other specialization courses also.It is a good college with...

Vinay Sharma one month ago
My cbse board pcm aggregate is 93.3%. JEE Mains score – 58.(gen) ipu rank- 13000. uptu (gngl rank)- 1929. Which best college can i get for CS or IT? Should i consider drop of an year?...

Class 12 th marks are very good. Very rare chance into IPU based Gov Colleges. You should try UPTU based Govt and good Pvt Colleges. JSS AKGEC GALGOTIA KIET ABES.....their CS and EC or IT...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

Your board percentage is good,you can take admission in top privite universities and they provide you good scholarships and guide you in achieving job in top MNC’s. ther universities are...

abhinaipadachuru 15 days ago

Board score is quite good, but your JEE score is not quite promising...you can try in your hometown colleges or at some other renowned institutions...Jaypee Inst of Info Tech,Noida Lovely...

Soneel Verma 28 days ago
View all Questions »