ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams. So, please tell me about  IIT JEE classroom program in qatar . Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi. 

If he is in class 11th then it is approximately a right time to make up mind and start taking subjects like PCM seriously. 

I personally know that askIITians is providing coaching in Qutar and many of the students are already there with them from Qutar and preparing for engineering examinations.

You can view the complete course progrma for IIT JEE here. IIT JEE Classroom Program

Yes askIITians do provide online coaching for the students.

Thanks,

Rohan. S

IIT - Mumbai  

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
Currently I am in 11 class.Please give me list of best books for each subject for the preparation of IIT-JEE.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 days ago

for solving problems .For oraganic chemistry, buy ARIHANT`S Ranjeeth Shahi for organic chemistry for concepts and GRB Himanshu Pandey for organic chemistry solving problems.(*second books...

erra akhil 9 days ago

Dear Himanshu, It is good to hear that you are preparing for jee exams and hope these books might help you out. MATHS-Problems Plus for IIT Jee by Asit Das Gupta is good and you can use...

erra akhil 9 days ago
how to minimum qualifying marks in iit jee?

As it’s been already posted that for Gen category minimum score is 105, for OBC it is 70 and for ST it is 44 , i would like to suggest that your target should be high then only you reach...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

last year who had scored 130 or above were qualified but only top 8000 candidares were eligible for counselling so it is not big that u qualify iit exam if u want admission in iit u have to ...

ng29 2 months ago

minimum marks for gen.-105 , OBC-70 , ST-44 . for getting a good nit u should think for 180 marks or greater than that

gdbusher 11 days ago
if i am not a ble to clear cutt off but hold etter rank due to class 12 performance where i will got a seat

If you are not able to get cut off there are rare chances of getting in NIT’s. So try to get scholarship from top universities which provide scholarship,excellent placement opporunities....

abhinaipadachuru 7 days ago

you can get admission in the colgs which are listed in the JoSSa-2015 but not good ones

Prajwal Kavad 6 days ago

rank is calculated on combination of BOTH JEE MAIN SCORE AND BOARD PERCENTAGE

ng29 2 months ago
how to get admission in aiims , and how many rank is required

Hi For getting admission in AIIMS you ned to appear for the entrance of AIIMS. There are 50 seats. For getting admission you must score atleast 50 to 55% in the entrance to qualify for...
  img
Sunil Kumar 16 days ago
BS-MS in IISER is equal to btech-metch or what is that program

Heyy.. BS-MS Dual Degree Program: It is a five year dual degree program for bright and motivated science students who have passed class XII. The program integrates classroom learning with...
  img
Sakshi 17 days ago

BS-MS programin IISERaims to integrate the conventional bachelors and masters programs into a more holistic science education experience.to take part in research activities, both in IISER...
  img
Avinash 17 days ago

BS-MS programin IISERaims to integrate the conventional bachelors and masters programs into a more holistic science education experience.to take part in research activities, both in IISER...

sajid 13 days ago
View all Questions »