ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I want to get admitted into some engineering college. Please let me know about  IIT JEE form and applications in Dubai?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

There are many Top engineering colleges in India which cater to the need to Indian origin students.

Please also check Engineering colleges and Exams in South India.

The students in UAE and Middle east region can apply online for IIT JEE/AIEEE and AIPMT exams.

For IIT JEE form and applications in Dubai , you need to visit askiitians website.

The Govt. of India has made this provision, so if you want, you can keep your test centre in Dubai.

Thanks

Sunil

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 5 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 5 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 5 months ago
what should i plan 10 day before iit jee exam.And should i do on the day of the showdown

Itsbetter not to go for scheduling your study for long hours and have faith as well as self confidence in yourself.Never try to meet the person who is lowering your self confidence.It would...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago

THANKS A LOT SIR COULD YOU PLEASE TELLWHAT SHOULD I DO ON THE DAY OF EXAM .I APPRICIATE IT

yash one month ago
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 4 months ago
can i clear iit jee?

Please ask your question in...
  img
Harishwar 4 months ago

Hi Student Any student who has desire and dedication can pass the IIT-JEE It will be better if you share your study schedule, your progress till now. This question can then be answered in...
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago
I am a class 11 student and I attend vidyamandir classes Anand Vihar. I have also opted for Non attending school. I am getting 180-200 in mock tests. How should i sharpen myself? How much...

concentration on board is necessary for getting good rank in jee main and securing government college so that preparation of advance will be good and tension free. just do modules of vmc...

ng29 one month ago

You can even work harder and get good guidence and online coaching from clear-concepts

clearconcepts one month ago
What is the branch ranking for Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kanpur ?

The ranks are in the order of opening and closing rank for each category Course Codes General OBC SC ST K4101 1618 2618 644 989 270 446 1502 46
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
View all Questions »