There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

is student who passed ntse exam will crack iit entrance exam more easily than other student? is a person who is M Sc in chemistry able to teach iit jee syllabus( after preparation)

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Revati,

1.The simple logic is that a student who can clear NTSE Exam will surely be an intelligent student and that he must be hardworking so the probability of good score at JEE is more.

2. Yes MSc teacher can teach IIT JEE syllabus.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Iam now in PUC2 , I need some preparation tips perfect time table some updates on JEE exams Useful books previous papers of JEE Please lead me to the successss,........
All information is present on askiitians blog. You can search it askiitians website I am putting some useful links where you will get required information....
Harsh Patodia 25 days ago
Time table with respect to topics to study or daily studying time table.
Harsh Patodia 24 days ago
5.00 A.M.- GOOD MORNING { WAKE UP} 5.10- 6.30- PHYSICS 6.30- 2.00 PM - SCHOOL TIME 2.00-2.30 - REST 2.30 - 4.00- MATHS 4 - 4.30 - REST AND TV OR SOCIAL MEDIA 4.30- 6 - CHEMISTRY 6-7 - ANY...
SAHIL 24 days ago
i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...
@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...
SAHIL 3 months ago
I am a 12 th passed student.I joined Narayana coaching centre for preparation of IIT JEE and they are teaching well there but I cannot get time to study at home so what to do?Should I leave ...
@ rahul u have to do that , and if at any point of time u thinks that the coaching center is consuming more than your normal time , then u can leave it ., at home u have more better option...
Umakant biswal 7 days ago
sujatahcan u breaf NRI quata in IITs and fee structure thanks
@ saisrinivas Nri have a diffrent fee structure at the iits . u can check that at the askiitian website . as well as its avaliable in the jee main website also . KIndly check their , in...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Hey check out thanks post if still any doubt
SAHIL 2 months ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..
Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...
Hrishant Goswami 7 years ago
hi, i’m getting 105 in jee main 2016. for which college i am eligible for?
@ asish your question can only be answered if u mentioned your catagory (gen/sc/st/obc) 2- your expected board percentage .. as you are getting 105 in mains , then no good college will be...
Umakant biswal 6 months ago
hello ashish it all depends on counselling , but you are not eligible for main colleges as your marks are not such good. hope you can get a good institute. thanx but sorry as i can not give ...
SAHIL 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts