Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

is student who passed ntse exam will crack iit entrance exam more easily than other student? is a person who is M Sc in chemistry able to teach iit jee syllabus( after preparation)

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Revati,

1.The simple logic is that a student who can clear NTSE Exam will surely be an intelligent student and that he must be hardworking so the probability of good score at JEE is more.

2. Yes MSc teacher can teach IIT JEE syllabus.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

What is the cutoff % for Bihar board this to seat in IIT jee 2017

every student of bihar board with above 75% is eligible for IIT. SO a student more than 75% marks in boards exam will get a iit seat this year thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
What all i​got to do in order to make it to iitb cse

@ sanjay I think you are asking about study strategy , if so, then below are the things that u have to do . frst of all u need to understand that u have to clear both JEE main and advanced...

Umakant biswal one month ago
O am selected for B.Tech(mechanical) on Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalay Haridwar . Shiuld i get admission in this college ?

@ anand there are no other choice avaliable to you ?? if so, then if u have confidence then take 1 year drop for attempting the next year , but its actually not a good college to persue...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Sir I got 92% in boards and 80 marks in jee mains can I get admission in nit

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html You can use the rank predictor in the link to get an idea where you stand.
  img
Ankit 3 months ago

Your score is good and to be sure about admission in NIT, do one thing, visit the website of that particular NIT and get a clear picture about your chances of admission, else I suggest that ...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Should I prefer cse at UIET chandigarh or aeronautical engineering at PEC?

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personla choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

both the instittutes are good.so answering to this is a bit difficult i think you should follow your interest but if you are not interested in any of the two than surely cse at uiet...

SAHIL one month ago
what is the major differences between IIITS and IITS??

Hello deeraj, The major difference between the IIITS AND IITS IS THERE IS 10 th CLASS INTELLIGENTS IN IIITS.PAY THE MONEY THEN JOINED IN IITS.

Gowri sankar 7 months ago

THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENCES ARE THERE BETWEEN IIITS AND IITS.IN IIITS ADMINISTRATION IS NOT GOOD.IN IITS ADMINISTRATION AND FACULTY ARE VERY WELL.IN IITS ENJOYMENT AND FOOD ARE ALSO VERY WELL

RAMCHANDRARAO 7 months ago

hallo dheeraj after ssc who got top grade they apply for this iiit cource.after 12+ only got iit seat who are qualified in advance and mains they got seat in iit.

raj 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off