• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

how could i crack aieee-2010 without taking any coaching classes

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Pallavi!!!

All India Engg. entrance examination(AIEEE) course is based completely on CBSE & ICSE board.

So if u need to prepare for AIEEE without coaching classes you would have to do two things:

1. prepare board syllabus thoroughly

2.Increase your speed.

Main problem in AIEEE paper is speed.There is limited time.To improve your speed you can practice a lot of mock test.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

prove that: sin 8 -cos 8 x÷1-2sin 2 xcos 2 x=-cos2x=sin 2 x-cos 2 x

Instead of waiting for 12 hours to get your doubts resolved and delaying your studies, try HashLearn Now app. Search for it on the Android Play Store. It is called CBSE/JEE/NEET-Get tutors...

Ankit 13 days ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one year ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 one year ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 4 months ago
sir my upsee general rank is 8995 and sc rank is 242 can i get hbti with cs/it.

Dear Friend , You may try at some chosen and leading institutions where the students are provided with quality education followed by placement in high-profile organizations where they draw...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

sorry but if i compare your results with last year cutoff you are unable to get any of the branch mentioned above{sorry to say this}. but you can try for any other good college in india...

SAHIL one month ago
How to remember structures of compounds easily in chemistry and formula in physics?

You easily learn it by giving it specific name which you remember easily .for example like NaCl so I will give the name is Nacl -Nacal so by this technique you can easily learn it

pIYuSh Chauhan 8 months ago
Sir for preparing for AIIMS and other medical exams which one would be more better???? P.W Atkins Or P. BAHADUR or OP Tandon? Please give the information about this

Go for P Bahadur or OP tandon. Both are good but follwo one completely.Atkins is little bit og higher level for AIIMS and AIPMT.
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off