ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what should be my strategy at this point of time?

how many questions i should do per day.(if any more suggestions pls write)

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pranjal,

There is no limit on the number of questions to be done , You mustfocus on concepts and practise questions that enhances your skills and concepts.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 3 months ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power ...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
pls suggest me book for getting top rank in iit. my bhanja is preparaing

Pls follow the given link.. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

good books for iit are organic chemistry – SN sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganic chemistry – K kumar physical chemistry – RC Mukherjee maths- complete ARIHANT SERIES physics – ANURAG...

ng29 one month ago

All the info is available in askiitian website., please read through that.

shubham sharda one month ago
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

are you sure because i am on edge.. And have students got bonus marks last time too?

YOGESH DABRAL 2 months ago
should i take metallurgy or mining branch which would be benefecial

If ISM Dhanbad..go for Mines, otherwise Metallurgy.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 21 days ago

recently i visited MNIT via ASM and saw that there were lot of fields in metallurgical dept and powder metallurgy is of the best field

grenade 21 days ago

dont go for metallurgy their are very no placements better go for mining u will get a central government job easily approve if useful

Nicho priyatham 20 days ago
Sir on behalf the solution of jee main I am expecting 126 in jee main and 82% in CBSE boards, I am from general category from Kolkata, Can I expect to get any thing ?? I have used your...

In Gen cat...you should qualify for jee adv, this year cut off may be 115--122.., but no possiblity to get any NITs.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Sir then what can I expect form Jee Main, possibly which private colleges should I expect??

Aman Bhambra 2 months ago

I have got 129 in jee main and 86% in CBSE board..... now tell me waht can I get??

Aman Bhambra 13 days ago
Hello Sir I am expecting 208 in mains and nearly 95% in my case boards . Sir will I get a good nit or nsit. I am from harayana.

Hii Congratulations based on the trend that is seen in terms of marks yes you will get good nit’s from JEE MAIN . Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

hii its on the bit above side of 185+ . so yes it is expected that you will clear cutoff. DTU could be dicy but yes hope for the best.
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

I am expecting 208 in mains and nearly 95% in my case boards. Will I get dtu I don't have to delhi kota?

Mantavya 2 months ago
View all Questions »