• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

which books to study for iitjee except in iitjee official site

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman, “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 6 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 8 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 8 months ago
I want the advice from you that is last these 7 days for computer based JEE MAINS exam, How I manage ? I am feeling somuch frighten.

Dear Student, This is the time where you should revise the concepts and gives the mock test regularly. Mock test will help you in managing the time during computer based exam and also you...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

hello, don’t worry about the examination.in examinations don’t feel tention,pray the god.think about your aim.and write exam well...............................................all the...

raj kumar one month ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Sir, I have R.D sharma objective for iitjee periperation should I buy M.L khanna and leave rd sharma as some people are recommending this. I Have er. anurag mishra books for physics are...

Well i thought if i give you the list of books suggested by the askiitians it would help you. because ML Khanna is not mentioned in the list neither is Anurag Mishra so i thought i should...

Neeti 9 months ago

this was not answer of may ques neeti

Harleen Wadhwa 9 months ago

Physics Books S.NO Authors /Publisher Name of Books 1 H.C.Verma Concepts of Physica Vol I and II 2 I.E. Irodov Problems in General Physics 3 Halliday, Resnick & Walker Fundamentals of...

Neeti 9 months ago
IF THE MAXIMUM & MINIMUM VALUE OF - y= x 2 -3x+c / x 2 +3x+c ARE 7 AND 1/7 ,THEN VALUE OF c IS ...?

Dear rahul y= x 2 -3x+c / x 2 +3x+c cross multiply and simplify x 2 (y-1) +x(3y+3) +c(y-1)=0 this equation has a real value so discrimnent will be ≥ o (3y+3) 2 -4c(y-1)(y-1)≥0...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
What is the minimum rank desired in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT

Dear Student, You should target Rank under around 8000-9000. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off