coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

hello sir

hi i m poornima preparing for iit jee 2011
i wanted to know exactly what iit jee paper is like ????????
moreover how should i plan my studies?????????

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Poornima,

IIT JEE paper is not difficult .... but it a differnet kind of approach stressing mainly on the basics... if you have strong basics and a little guidence you can get through it...... as the exam is highly competetive you have to start the preparation from now itself.......

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj 2 months ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 4 months ago
I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
what course should i take after twelvth to be an astronaut

You must go for graduate course in Aeronautics or in astronomy, there has to be a strict training and sound preparation for getting through,.......you may opt some of these – universities...

Aneesh Sehgal 11 days ago
I have 1 year left to write jee mains and i am getting around 140-150 on average.How to score 250+in jee if i start from now?

Dear Student, stay focused and use NCERT books as base books and refer to some other competitive books in the market,JEE is NOT tough. You Just need to develop a natural interest in...

2016 years ago
Can someone please tell me about the colleges that offer petroleum engineering in India and the cut off needed in jee exams?

HELLO SHEKHAR I NEED TO TELL YOU THAT CUTOFF FOR JEE EXAM IS NOT DECIDE PREVIOUSLY AND IT IS ALWAYS DIFFERENT EVERY YEAR. FOR MAINS IT IS IN BETWEEN 80-130 MARKS FOR GENERAL AD FOR SC IT IS ...

SAHIL 2 months ago

Top colleges to pursue Petroleum Engineering are: Indian Institute of Technology, Madras Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Dehradun, Indian...

Natasha Roy 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off