coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

hello sir

hi i m poornima preparing for iit jee 2011
i wanted to know exactly what iit jee paper is like ????????
moreover how should i plan my studies?????????

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Poornima,

IIT JEE paper is not difficult .... but it a differnet kind of approach stressing mainly on the basics... if you have strong basics and a little guidence you can get through it...... as the exam is highly competetive you have to start the preparation from now itself.......

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am thinking of buying IIT previous years papers book. Can anyone suggest me which ones are better. I came across two names - MTG And Arihant. Also suggest me which of the following is...

Dear Student, You can choose arihant publication for both. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

Sir*. I am sorry I didn't see your name. Can you tell me In what areas/aspects are each of them better than the others ? ​

Manav Mehta 3 months ago

Thanks a lot for your suggestion sir/ma'am. I would be thankful if you could mention the differences been them. ​

Manav Mehta 3 months ago
how to prepare for iit-jee entrance examination to get top 500 ranks in jee advanced

In which class you are studying right now ? Accordingly i can suggest you strategy. In the meanwhile you can look for following links http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 9 months ago
according to the jeemain 2015 syllabus questions on “electric field due to a point charge“ may come in the xam .. does is it mean electric field at any point on a charged rod or charged...

Yes it includes all the possible cases of Static Electric Field in whichever possible geometric configuration. So do read laws relating to the symmetry applications and static electric...
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago
sir, i somehow filled the choices for jee main in a wrong order.....(i.e. i filled a "not so good”gfti before iiit n some nit ...)it ol happened due to some misconception …...in further...

Once made a choice is difficult to change, still you may visit the official website of Josaa and request them for a favour with a genuine reason/explanation..............If you made it...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

No, you cannot change your order now. For this, I will suggest you to contact JoSAA.

AKSHAY SHARMA 9 months ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?

View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
  img
Kevin Nash 7 years ago

A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
  img
Jitender Pal 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off