There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Have any one got Top 10 rank from narayana or sri chaitanya VIZAG BRANCH

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Arijit,

Please check Narayana Website for all such details,

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Check Narayana/Chaitanya Website for all such details.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is to best place for preparation of JEE after 12 th ? plz reply very urgent

KOTA, rajasthan , Delhi or patna

Prajwal Kavad 3 days ago

You may go for Akash Institution, KOTA Rajasthan and there may be some other leading institutions too which can be surfed online, do go for self study aas well and for that my tips for you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago

my pleasure, but you must really work hard at kota

Prajwal Kavad 3 days ago
WILL IT REQUIRED TO GET MIGRATION CERTIFICATE FOR THE ADMISSION TO IIT? WHAT ABOUT NIT?

At the time of admission every institution whether it is an IIT/ NIt or any other institution, a student is definitely supposed some very relevant documents, like – character certificate,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Bravo for you score...yes for sure you can make it at NIT but about a branch nothing for sure can be said....you can draw a comparison and contrast of some other renowned institution too by ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 days ago
i got 56 marks in jee mains and 80.4 % in boards . what could i do now sir??

At this score getting any good college is really difficult. So, you are left to options i.e. getting some private college or go for dropping year and preparing. Well decision is your think...
  img
Abhinav one month ago

i dont think u will get any govt college but dont loose hope as paper was quite tough this year u can try for jaypee noida , upes dehradun . these are good private colleges APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

thankyou sir, any other options can u suggest me ??

vaibhav one month ago
Sir , out of BITS PILANI and DTU , which college / university is better in terms of placements and studies ? To study for BITSAT 2015 is NCERT enough or shall i adopt some other books too ? ...

In terms of Placements definitely BITS PILANI will be better as it well competent with IIT No ncert books are not enough. You need to take help books same as IIT JEE. GO through Following...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Yes germany as i have mentioned will be perfect choice. BITSAT score is only accepted at BITS. Other renowened institutes don not accept bitsat score. Local colleges might take which...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

You are welcome
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
Dear Sir, I would like to know which one of FIITJEE or Vidyamandir is better. SANCHIT Contact - +919973921477

dear student, This is a good question but not only coaching define the quality of education. that is depend on your performance also in that perticular coaching. In every coaching , there...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago

Dear Sir I'm planning to join FIITJEE South Delhi Centre. Apart from that I promise to dedicate at least 5-6 hrs for self study. Is that fine enough routine to get into IIT??

Sanchit Alekh 5 years ago
View all Questions »