Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Have any one got Top 10 rank from narayana or sri chaitanya VIZAG BRANCH

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Arijit,

Please check Narayana Website for all such details,

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Check Narayana/Chaitanya Website for all such details.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

jee mains paper2 merit list

Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 7 months ago
I am in 12th now. I secure approx 1000 rank in resonance tests. How much should I expect in actual jee adadvanced

Hii It depends on the number of students and the quality of paper that you are giving.As such nothing specific can be said from this information
  img
Sourabh Singh 15 days ago

Well it all depends on your determination! If you are ready to work hard for your target and put in your everything, you can surely get the rank you want! Important point to keep in mind is ...

Alekhya goud 15 days ago
how force and displacement are opposite in direction

An example would be when a body is thrown vertically upwards, The gravitational force is acting downwards but the body is moving upwards therefore the force and displacement are in opposite ...

Neeti 6 months ago
i got mechanical bits hyderabad and electrical and electronics nit calicut what is my best option? please respond fast

Brother cant believe you are asking for it go for NIT but if you had a thing for mech. branch then you may go to BITS but its a private bro. NIT is a national !

Akshit Matthew 7 months ago
Is IISC,Thiruvananthapuram a good aerospace engineering college?

Its IISER Thiruvananthapuram, Yes its a very good one.
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

IIST Thiruvananthapuramis a new college, established in 2007. It has limited scope.The courses taken at IIST are not very general in nature and are taught a handful of institutes. To be...
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

Hi, if you are looking for a good college for aerospace related courses then I would like to inform you about UPES-Dehradun which is one of the leading universities in India and one of the...

Devik Aggarwal 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off