Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

Have any one got Top 10 rank from narayana or sri chaitanya VIZAG BRANCH

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Arijit,

Please check Narayana Website for all such details,

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Check Narayana/Chaitanya Website for all such details.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

a hammer of mass 1 kg strikes on the head of a nail with velocity of 2ms-1. it drives the nail 0.01 m into a wooden block. find the force applied by the hammer and the time of impact.

A uniform rope of length L,resting on a frictionless horizontal table is pulled at one end by a force F.What is the tension in the rope at a distance x from the end where the force is...

2016 years ago

Let n be the mass per unit length of rope. Therefore, mass of rope = nL . Acceleration in the rope due to force F will be a = F/nL. Mass of rope of length (L - l ) will be n (L - l )....

2 days ago
What is the top 20 percentile of Bihar board this year?

Hii this can be obtained at the official website of Either JEE or Bihar board secondary results
  img
Sourabh Singh 15 days ago
Please tell me , How many month enough for jee advanced passing with good rank ?

@ dipesh It depends upon your efficiency of work , and the no of hours you are putting in doing the hardwork . truely speaking , 1 yr is enough for the jee syllabus , if u will put 5-6 hrs...

Umakant biswal one month ago
I got chemical engineering in bit mesra and cse in bit patna. now Which college should i join?

@ nellendra bit mesra is a good option , beacuse bit mesra have earned a good reputation so far for the employment status . but as far as branch is concerned then it will depend on you , if ...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago

HI NEELENDRA YOU SHOULD JOIN CSE AT BITS PATNA. THE COLLEGE HAS A VERY GOOD PLACEMENT RECORD. MANY TOP COMPANY RECRUiTS FROM THERE. SO IF YOU POSSESS GOOD CODING SKILLS AND PRACTICAL...

SAHIL 13 days ago
Sir by using rank predictor I am getting rank about 34000 rank in meet 2 .I am a sc candidate. Can you tell me which govt college can I get for mbbs

@ aditi there are 30,000 seats for MBBS which will be filled on the besic of neet. and that 34,000 rank will be the catagory rank of CRL ?? kindly mention that and mention the martk as well ...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Sir I`m getting 90.8% in boards and 117 score in mains. What can be my predicted AIR in sc category

Dear Student, you may use a rank predictor device or use askiitians rank predictor to get to know your probable rank and thereafter visit the official website of NIT/IIT to get to know your ...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

hi saurabh please use askiitians rank predictor. visit the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html thanks

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off