There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Have any one got Top 10 rank from narayana or sri chaitanya VIZAG BRANCH

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Arijit,

Please check Narayana Website for all such details,

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Check Narayana/Chaitanya Website for all such details.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 17 hours ago

but i had heard that there are 150 students in a single room does it makes any difference? 2. what would be the jee advance counselling cuttoff for an SC candidate?

iitian 14 hours ago

also tell me why not allen and fiitjee?

iitian 14 hours ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary and...

7 hours ago

what would be the jee advance cuttoff for an sc candidate this year?

5 hours ago

as this year bombay gave a shock to all candiadtes by making paper of total 500 with negative marking of -2 this year expected cut off for ur category will be around 85-95 approve if useful

5 hours ago

can you tell me regarding teacher’s at resonance .By consulting your known who studied there?

4 hours ago

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

3 hours ago

what about vibrant?

2 hours ago

iitianji please aap apna jaroori samay is tarah kharb na kare until and unless you do have a faith on your coaching and your intelligent working everything is useless still approve if useful

2 hours ago
its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% +...

Hi, If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago

Hi, Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 7 months ago

sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself but now i feel scared ...

sarthak 7 months ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r...

naina 2 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 2 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 2 months ago
Can someone please tell me the date to download admit card for IPU entrance test ?

lakshay admit card will be issued on website just one week before the exam it will be dispalyed on official website of ipu thaty is ipu.ac.in u need not to worry when it will be shown i will...

ng29 26 days ago

lakshay i have not heard about MIT PUNE u can check it on internet but u can try for jaypee noida also its good college and also had good placements and dont need to worry for ipu as it is...

ng29 26 days ago

Thankyou . Can you please tell me the rank required in JEE MAINS 2015 to get admission in MIT Pune for Mech. Eng. ? I am from general cateagory . I scored 91 in JEE MAINS and expect to get...

lakshay gaur 26 days ago
Can a MBIPC student can apply for AIIMS exam

Hi Please elaborate the term MBIPC. I think it means you also have Mathematics subject. As long as you have Physics, Chemistry & Biology in Class 12 th you can appear for medical...
  img
Sumreet Johar 8 months ago
The equation root(x+1) - root(x-1) = root(4x-1) has how many solutions?

Hello Student, root (x+1) -root(x-1)=root(4x-1) squaring both sides, we get x+1+x-1-2root(x^2-1)=4x-1 2x-2root(x^2-1)=4x-1 -2x+1=2root(x^2-1) squaring again both sides 4x^2+1-4x=4(x^2-1)...
  img
Arun Kumar 11 months ago
View all Questions »