ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

in which years has IIT DELHI has conducted jee exams?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Ketan,

All these stats are available on JEE website.

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

in which years did iit delhi conducted IITJEE?

and which chapters are most imptant for iitjee 2012? pls help me Embarassed

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello sir , my maths is very weak in order to score good in MAINS 2015 . Which important topics i should cover to score good maths ? I also whish to know that if i`ve done all the...

For Chem CBSE level is enough if you have done it quite well. For Physcis also Board level preparation is quite useful. Just need to go for some extra questions 1 level higher. For that best...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Important topics for maths JEE mains: Coordinate geometry Calculus P & C, Probablity Quadratic Seq and series Complex numbers Adding , if you have solved NCERT and have develop a very...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Thank you sir !

lakshay gaur 3 months ago
when is jee main 2015 all india ranks going to be declared

24 june.However the timing remains unknown so stay tuned to the jeemain official website.

Havishma Haranath 7 days ago

24 june.However the timing remains unknown so stay tuned to the jeemain official website.

Havishma Haranath 7 days ago

ok got it and thanks

Mohit Kumar 7 days ago
Currently I am solving H.c.verma and D.C. pandey for physics.. is it sufficient or i should go for CENGAGE also ???

What’s my suggession is to understand the basic concept from wherever you are doing if you will follow everything conceptually then two books will be sufficient for you.
  img
Piyush 5 days ago

What?
  img
Piyush 2 days ago

Those are theb

abhinaipadachuru 5 days ago
SIR I HAVE GOT 112 MARKS IN JEE MAIN AND 92.6% IN CLASS 12 CBSE WILL I BE ABLE TO GET NIT JALANDHAR AND WHICH OTHER COLLEGE MAY I GET AND WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF COUNCELLING

u will not get any get any nit as ur main score is very less and counselling will starrt after 7 july i.e. after declaration of rank so u must try for upes dehradun ,jaypee noida , thappar...

ng29 one month ago

you can get NIT jalandhar if it is your home state in textile and mining branch

Mohit Kumar 9 days ago

no chance is

asdf one month ago
which the best book for aipmt preparations which has all the subject combined in one book and is the latest addition.it should also have solutions and be combined for pcb.

There is no best book for AIPMT which has all the subject combined in one book. The only way to crack AIPMT is to study thoroughly. It is also important to note that since AIPMT remains one...
  img
Raheema Javed 8 months ago

Hello student, you can consult these books --> 1. Physics: Concepts of Physics by H.C.Verma NCERT Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes by Anil Aggarwal Concept of Competition Physics for...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 8 months ago
Sir i have got 185 marks in mains and 94.2percent in aicbse what rank i can expect?

Use askiitians rank predictor...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

according to ur scores ur rank will be around 12000 u will get nit but wait for spot round also for good stream also fill choics according to ur preference hope for the best for official...

ng29 one month ago

You can try getting admission at – Uni of Kalyani, Kalyani Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara JJTU, Rajasthan Maharishi Markandeshwar Uni, Ambala

Aniket Bagga 20 days ago
View all Questions »