is there any coaching at kota for 1-2 months in beginning of 2012.

i mean just teaching basics in may - july :)

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

ALLEN career instute

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir what are the chances of seat upgradation in 2 nd or 3 rd round of Jee Adv counselling this year?

I’m from OBC cat . category rank 1585. and I got Mech in IIT patna in 1 st round.

Ashish Kumar Yadav 22 days ago
Sir, I got 48296 ( overall rank ) and 34385(category rank) in JEE mains... what are the colleges that I can get in ?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks &...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 19 days ago

obc

saumya 17 days ago
My AIR is 60000 and I live in delhi can by any chance I can get NIT delhi. My state rank is 3000.

If you are of General category, I’m sorry as it may not be possible. But if you’re OBC,SC/ST you’ve a good chance. I’m saying this after looking at 2013’s closing rank in Spot allotment. But...

Harikrishnan M B 16 days ago
SIR MY MARKS IN JEE MAINS ARE 248 AND 12 TH % IS 94.2 CBSE AND 191 IN JEE ADVANCED. I WANT CSE IN IIT.

You rrank will be about 2500 , you will get cse in newer IITs.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

Hi Hitesh, With 191 marks you can't get CSE in any IITs. Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar, Btech,IIT Delhi, Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
I have selected 3 break patterns during studying. First is a break of 5 minutes after every 30mins. Second is a break of 10mins.after every 50mins. Third is a break of 15mins.after every 1...

I Think the third one is better because it takes time to gain concentration, so 1 hour study is good rather than a short time of 30 minutes. You should try 1 hour with 15 minutes break. :)...
  img
bharat bajaj 3 months ago

I think a break of 15 mins after an hour will suit you the best besides you can listen to music when you get frustrated when you could not solve a particular question

Arpit Kumar 3 months ago
View all Questions »