is there any coaching at kota for 1-2 months in beginning of 2012.

i mean just teaching basics in may - july :)

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

ALLEN career instute

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear sir, please show me the sum 78 n 79 sum

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below, Your qustion is not clear. Please upload the image of the questions. All the sums in the answers you have uploaded is quite...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 days ago
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

if in the form there is an option like parents/guardian then you can use your local guardian in declaration form otherwise fathers mostly signature is best. thanks and regards sunil kr...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 26 days ago
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics

dear student http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article you will find all the good books mentioned , it will be very helpful for you.
  img
Sher Mohammad 17 days ago
10 milllion=

Hello student, 1 million=10 lakhs=10,00,000 s0 10 million=100 lakhs=100,00,000=1 crore Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one month ago

1 crore

kau one month ago
Hi, I got 1118 rank in IIT main and 95% in CBSE 12 Can you please sugesst good college for me? I have interest in CS and E&C.

Hi Roshan, If you want to take CSE, then your top preferences should be IIIT H, NSIT, DTU, NIT Surthkal, NIT Trichy& for ECE NIT Surthkal, NIT Trichy, NIT Warangle, NIT Calicut, IIIT H,...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

Thank you Jitender Sir. If i want to prefer IIT college which branch I can get at this rank. Please suegest!! I am bit confused...

Roshan one month ago
View all Questions »