what will be included in Aptitude test of IIT 2014. i mean topics besides reasoning , PCM :)

Also how mch weightage it wud be given

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Daer Arpit ,

All such details will soon be available on JEE websites.

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 5 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 5 months ago
which is the best IIT JEE Online coaching center?

IIT JEE Online an initiative by Educationists and Professors with over 300+ man-years of experience in training students for the JEE and similar examinations. Over the last 20 years this...

Link Manager 3 months ago

iitjeeonline.com is one of the best coaching center with the experienced lectures.

Link Manager 3 months ago
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni 2 months ago
Sir, I have dropped this year for jee preparation and don’t want to join any coaching. So please suggest me the order to be followed, and the books, (i have nayarana packages also).

If you dont want to join in any coaching and want to do the self preparation, then first of all collect the best material and books for IIT JEE. Because if you have good books your half...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago
If the home state is Delhi and category OBC but the certificate is made from some other state not Delhi. So, will it be valid for admission in NIT Delhi under HS OBC ???

Hi, If you have a domicile certificate of Delhi, than will be considered from Delhi. Regarding the OBC certificate, you must visit JEE Mains website and communicate with them for a...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
Dear Askiitians tutor, One of my friend goes to a coaching class named FIITJEE in mubai. He is a pass out of 10 th class this year from ICSE board. He scored 94% in his 10 th class. It is...

Cadidate have to fill 80% gap od sucess by his smart work prepration rest is luck and time....... If target is tough and it is demoarlising you then follow a streategy and split the task in...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

yes you are really correct in saying that the tests conducted by the coaching institute are really tough they actually give you the question tough so that you can easily solve the jee...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago

Thanks a lot AskIITians for such an overwhelming response. I prsonally thank Sunil Kumar Sir and Saurabh Kumar Sir!!! Your responses are very touching. Thanks a lot and I will stay in...

Utkarsh one month ago
View all Questions »