Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

what will be included in Aptitude test of IIT 2014. i mean topics besides reasoning , PCM :)

Also how mch weightage it wud be given

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Daer Arpit ,

All such details will soon be available on JEE websites.

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you
I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...
Soneel Verma 5 months ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....
I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
jee mains paper2 merit list
Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
my jee mains rank is 121206 category general frm MP what should i do ? i am getting cse at upes dehradun is upes a good option ?
if no other options are left then go for it
vb 4 months ago
Tum se na hopai !!!!!
shreyans jain 4 months ago
tumse bda ho gya -_-
Damini Parihar 4 months ago
in which coaching do i get admission for jee2010 in lucknow but not very costly because i belong to a middle classs family
Hi i wud suggest u for FIITJEE , coz its a widely spread institute and has got good study material. The test series of FIITJEE are on an all india basis and are very competitive with a very ...
AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
Interested in doing MBA after Btech and that too involves 2 years of work experience after betch to do MBA. What would be good: fields may get IIT Kanpur: Biological Sciences and...
Hi.. As per the options you have given above, you should go for IIT if finally you have to go for an MBA degree. First of all it actually depends on your interest, which field you are more...
Sakshi 5 months ago
As you wanted to do MBA after two year of work exp...then i would like to aDVICE YOU.. IIT R--Metallurgy IIT Kgp--Ocean Engg and Naval Architecture IIT BHU--Metallurgy IIT Kanpur--Biological...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Doing an MBA course doesnt depends on the graduation branch. Its purely related to administration. In each and every branch yu’ll have a subject on administration in order to have...
Avinash 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details