DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

what will be included in Aptitude test of IIT 2014. i mean topics besides reasoning , PCM :)

Also how mch weightage it wud be given

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Daer Arpit ,

All such details will soon be available on JEE websites.

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 17 days ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 18 days ago
Will the entrance exam for IIT-JEE 2016 be subjective or objective pattern?

sir will it be offline

2015 years ago

i think from 2017 it will become subjective

1 hour ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash one month ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma one month ago
sir my merit no. in DAIICT(b.tech 2015 )( all india category) is 928 ...do i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google ...so pls help ….thank you

Don’t try to locate it on google rather visit the official website of DAIICT directly and check out the latest updates and make sure that your score falls under the list of shortlisted...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago

it has only 2 branches ...ICT and ICT ( with computational minor) ….the later one has 30 seats only for outsiders ..and first one has 120 for outsiders …

manan adhikari 21 days ago

What is your AIR in JEE Mains

AKSHAY SHARMA 21 days ago
Sir, I want to know, what is is best engg. college between UIET, Chandigarh and Collage of Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand

UIET, Chandigarh > Collage of Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
  img
Nishant Vora 9 days ago

Go for Chandigarh but if still if you are abit suspicious then draw a comparison of features of certain selected institutions where quality education is imparted and better placements are...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago
would you please guide which one is good NIT CS warangal or IIIT Hyd CS CLD

Both are very good colleges and as per new rankings IIT H got more but at the time of graduation your performance matters as already you are in good college.
  img
Avinash one month ago

I graduated from NIT Warangal CSE recently. I would prefer you to go for IIITH CSE over NITW CSE. NITW CSE has it’s own International standards but IIITH CSE is well recognised all over the ...

Rahul Yadav one month ago

IIIT Hyderabad anytime ..

Sukeesh babu one month ago
View all Questions »