Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

what will be included in Aptitude test of IIT 2014. i mean topics besides reasoning , PCM :)

Also how mch weightage it wud be given

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Daer Arpit ,

All such details will soon be available on JEE websites.

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am a repeater for IITJEE2016. Am I supposed to apply for jee mains 2016 with the same photos and few details that I applied for my first attempt?

Dear Student, Yes you can but the details must be correct. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 22 days ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 3 days ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 7 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 7 months ago
how to prepare for jee mains in 2 months to score above 300.assume that i wanted to attend board exams

As per my knowledge and experience it is not possible to score above 300 in just 2 months, until and unless you had a thorough preparation past two years. If you are just starting the...
  img
L V N Chandra Sekhar Banda 26 days ago
i want 2015 aiims question paper with solution.i have searched for it..but got 2013 and previous years but now the exact what i was searching for..reply asap

Hello Dear You will get answer key here http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/answer-key.html
  img
Anjali Ahuja 4 days ago
Can u tell me about competion held in class 10 (PCM) like olympiads , international exam in which i can take part as an individual. I study in cbse school and going to class 10 this year?

You can also give, NBO, NIMO, Silverzone olympiod, Geogenius and NLSTSE. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Dear Student, You can prepare for Olympid (Maths and Science), KVPY, NTSE. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Mr vijay mukhti i know them they comman ones and am preparing for them. But tell me about any other olympiads or competions?

Yash tripathi one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off