Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

what will be included in Aptitude test of IIT 2014. i mean topics besides reasoning , PCM :)

Also how mch weightage it wud be given

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Daer Arpit ,

All such details will soon be available on JEE websites.

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am preparing for IIT JEE 2016. I want to know the correct strategy for PCM in order to crack the exam. Also, the books which are must and which can be done in these 40 days

Refer the below link for the preparation tips: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html...
  img
Vijay Mukati 26 days ago

hello, you have to start revision which you learned topics.and do meditation every morning..................all the best.........................

raj kumar 26 days ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
what is the relation between boards and jee and what if join a dummy school

CBSE board exams just focusses on 'Rote Learning',whereas JEE main questions require a bit analysis and are more conceptual and tricky.While JEE is about practice, Board exams are...
  img
Bhavya 21 days ago

Hii What you want to imply by a dummy school.Kindly elaborate and repost the question.
  img
Sourabh Singh 21 days ago

Well u should not go to a "dummy" school as it iz "dummy" the students are also "dummy" who will try their best to convert u into a "dummy" n then u will not be able to call anyone a...

rahul 6 days ago
Hello Sir, In the recent JEE Advanced 2015 , I have got seat in IIT Jodhpur for Mechanical Engineering.I also have BITS Goa for Mechanical Engineering. Which institute should I go for now ?

If the placements of any institute is better then other that directly means that the quality of education is better there. Regarding infrastructure, ofcourse BITS will have better as IITJ is...
  img

You can choose the IIT brand. Also compare the placements records of the both before selecting.
  img

BITS Pilani is also awesome. You will have the bright future there too.
  img
why my questions of indefinite integration are not being answered ??

Dear friend, I have answered your question on indefininte integration with proper steps which i feel is easily understandable to you Question 2 is not clear to me.. Please post 2nd question ...

Ramesh V 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off