ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what will be included in Aptitude test of IIT 2014. i mean topics besides reasoning , PCM :)

Also how mch weightage it wud be given

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Daer Arpit ,

All such details will soon be available on JEE websites.

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani one month ago

vikas yadav one month ago

dude answer is 50 lol! evven i am approving for sake! lol.......

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
How I can increase my problem solving speed?.....

approaching any problematic subject: Dont try to complete all theory part … generally students think to finish inch by inch of theory and derivations before starting problems but they fed up...

buddha 12 days ago

u must do large amount of questions while keeping timer set for each bunch of questions depends on subject and level of questions dont spend more time on questions that creeates problem to u...

ng29 12 days ago

by practising large amount of good que in sufficient time

ng29 19 days ago
Hello sir , my maths is very weak in order to score good in MAINS 2015 . Which important topics i should cover to score good maths ? I also whish to know that if i`ve done all the...

For Chem CBSE level is enough if you have done it quite well. For Physcis also Board level preparation is quite useful. Just need to go for some extra questions 1 level higher. For that best...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Important topics for maths JEE mains: Coordinate geometry Calculus P & C, Probablity Quadratic Seq and series Complex numbers Adding , if you have solved NCERT and have develop a very...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Thank you sir !

lakshay gaur one month ago
sir, please tell me how important are the marks of 12th board ACTUALLY in terms of getting admission in a good college ?? i know that we require an aggregate of atleast 60 % in PCM for...

Dear anmol verma Most of the compitative exam has minimum qualifing marks in 12th is 60%.such as in IIT JEE you must have 60 % marks in your board exma to appear in IIT JEE . most of the...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
may u tell about most scoring topics

Physics Mehanics, Wave optics and Modern Physics Chemistry Physical Chemistry Maths Trignometry, Graphs, Coordinate geometry Thanks & Regards Saurabh Singh, askIITians Faculty B.Tech.
  img
Saurabh Singh one year ago
Sir with 232 marks in JEE mains and cbse 96.2 % do I have any chance of mechanical in NIT Warangal/Suratkal ?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Going by the...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago
View all Questions »