what will be included in Aptitude test of IIT 2014. i mean topics besides reasoning , PCM :)

Also how mch weightage it wud be given

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Daer Arpit ,

All such details will soon be available on JEE websites.

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

if in the form there is an option like parents/guardian then you can use your local guardian in declaration form otherwise fathers mostly signature is best. thanks and regards sunil kr...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 26 days ago
how many marks i have to score in jee advanced to qualyfie for iit bombay mach. engg. in ge category..???? GENREL

IIT Bombay Mechanical Engineering 2013 Opening Rank:24Closing Rank: 477 (GE) Hence, taking into consideration a minor shift in the opening and closing ranks for 2014, its safe to say that...
  img
Aziz Alam 20 days ago
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 23 days ago

obc

saumya 21 days ago
Dear sir, my son (GEN catagory) has scored 219 marks in JEE Mains and got 96% marks in AP Board exam. What would be his AIR? He is looking to opt CSE or EE from NIT-Warangal. Can he expect?...

Your son will be able to get best NITs, so he should opt for computer or electrical at older NITs, rather than getting into a newer NIT. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

i think he has a great chance of getting mech or insturmentation in bits pilani..so bits pilani is the best option even if he gets chemical over there.

abhijeet one month ago

Thanks you so much Mr. Sher for the info. We appreciate a lot. We need your valuable advise on below as well: My son scored 329 marks in BITSAT and may not get admission in Bits-Pilani (may...

Syed Ahmed one month ago
i have passed 10+2 in 2013 from up board can i give imrovement exam this year. in 215 pls call me 09950822963 or 09549561114

please write complete qustion , we can’t help you in this way , or you can ask your doubts by calling at our contact number we will surely help you.
  img
Sher Mohammad 17 days ago
Besides the online classes, how should I utilise my time for most effective prepartion? I have little time left and wish to get the highest rank I am capable of, as I aspire to study in the...

If you have lot of free time and want to go for good coleege then you are in the best possible state. Try to give more time for self study.Stress more on the topics which are of good...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 days ago
View all Questions »