There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Is narayana vizag branch good or Sri chaitanya Vizag one good.

Also please say me that are there any one in top 10 from these two colleges [ VIZAG BRANCH ONLY. Dont say from vijaywada or hyderabad branch.]

Please help me

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Daer Arijit,

Both the coaching institutes are good but Narayana is better since it conducts a lot of practise tests like CPTs and NPTs etc.

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

can i crack mains if i solve questions from various books
@ amina yes , for sure , but remember 1 thing – jee requires quality , not quantity , that means solve diffrent types ques to get mastry on a perticular subjct , not solve more ques on...
Umakant biswal 6 days ago
For jee mains 2017 ,start with NCERT (specifily Chemistry ) ,and for maths and physics ,choice any particular book, so that u can complete it throughly ...(book which mainly based on jee...
Dipangshu paul 6 days ago
Is there any combined book which contains theory as well as numericals of physical organic & inorganic chemistry?
Hi Please go to the below mentioned link on our website Thanks
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
@ aryan for physical follow the following books 1- ncert chemistry – usually suff for theory part 2- physical chemistry by r c mukharjee ( if u are gng to give medical entrances ) 3-...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
i have dropped an year for iit jee as i didnt clear individual cut off for physics (it was 13 ..i got 11)but as for overall cut off was cleared pretty good.ihave allen distance...
@asish i think u will give the jee again in 2017 , if so, then allen distance learning package are sufficient for jee mains only , and not for jee advanced . for jee advanced u need to...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I feel dropping an year is not a good idea. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to...
raghav dua 3 months ago
How much marks can an general candidate/SC St candidate needs to crack NEET and get government college?
@ anup as from the next year 10,000 more seats added for neet and neet will be the common medical entrance exams . so, for a general candidate u need at least 510 to get into a govt...
Umakant biswal one month ago
can u please tell me the eamcet counselling date for medical students with rank 50000 above
11 th june onwards...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
hi bhanu for that please make visit on the officila webiste whe a notification is there. otherwise i think counselling is starting from today where you can do exercising of options. but...
SAHIL 4 months ago
please mention few best foundation books in phsics,chemistry,maths to prepare iit-jee at the level of 9th and 10th standard?
NCERT Syllabus: Initially you should simply concentrate on basic NCERT syllabus of class 11th and 12th. NCERT books are very good for basic concept building. You can easily finish the...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts