• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

what is the average cutoff for iit in general category 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pronit,

Last year cut-off was around 230 marks for general category........

and This stats keep on changing everyyear depending on the difficulty of the paper and the performence of the students.

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which book in your sense is the best for iitjee preparation 1; narayana material 2:cengage series

@ SRINIKETH cengage material is the best one , in narayana material they have only good questions in maths , rest the theory part in phy and chemistry are totally worse . i have also...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago

NO DOUBT, CENGAGE SERIES IS THE BEST FROM THE TWO.WITH EASY AD UNDERSTANDABLE LANGUAGE ITS HELPS A STUDENT TO MAKE HIS BASICS STRONG AAS WELL AS PREPARE HIMSELF/HERSELF FOR COMPETITION SO...

SAHIL 20 days ago
Which is the best book for jee main and advanced with included theory? Tmh publication JEE maths OR IIT jee maths ml khanna

@ dipesh following are the recommended books for JEE , JEE MAINLY focuses on solving the problems , not upon the theories , still your theory needs to be strong . MATHS 1- MATHS BY M L...

Umakant biswal one month ago

I would recommend the books published by Tata McGraw Hill.............................................................

Mudit one month ago
Please tell me , How many month enough for jee advanced passing with good rank ?

@ dipesh It depends upon your efficiency of work , and the no of hours you are putting in doing the hardwork . truely speaking , 1 yr is enough for the jee syllabus , if u will put 5-6 hrs...

Umakant biswal one month ago
i m having problem in understandiung the condition on how the mass wil leave a vertical circle and how to to get the hieght

For a mass to be in vertical motion of fixed radius, Centrifugal force should be equal to radial outward force.. If is not dynamically balanced, the particle of mass ‘m’ will...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

@ soumya first of all your question are not clear,, which height u are talking about , if a body is moving in a circular path . ?? and about the first question , in that what u have to...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I HAVE PASSED MY 10TH STD IN MAHARASHTRA SSC AND WOULD LIKE TO PREPARE FOR MH CET …..IS IT BENEFICIAL OVER PREPARING FOR JEE MAINS SINCE MAHARASHTRA ENGINEERING COLLEGES TAKE ADMISSION ON...

No you can go for JEE MAINS as you will have better options to choose from in the end.MH CET will only get you best colleges in Maharastra but MAIN will make your footsrong in INdia
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

If you are a home-bird or the one who loves to be in home-state only then only you need to go for MH CET and on the other hand JEE mains will open various avenues for you if you score well, ...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.

Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...

Amit Saxena 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off