• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

will iit change its pattern from 2013

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Shivam,

Till now no such decision has been taken.

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Hi Shivam

From the year 2013, the whole new change will be in IIT JEE exam pattern. There will be an aptitude test consisting of questions based on reasoning and all other subjects that you have studied in your schools like physics, chemistry and maths. So Prepare yourself accordingly if you are preparing for IIT 2013.

All the Best!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 11 months ago
sir meri 19129 rank aai hai to mujhe kya mil sakta hai or mere pass kya choice hai

sorry but i donot think you will get any iit. sorry for this but you caan try for a good nit with your jee mains marks with best wishes sahil

SAHIL 17 days ago

sorry but i donot think you will get any iit. sorry for this but you caan try for a good nit with your jee mains marks with best wishes

raj 16 days ago

there are not many option available … STILL YOU CAN GO FOR NSIT DELHI AND VARIOUS OTHER NITs WISH U ALL THE LUCK

shikhar panwar 17 days ago
i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 9 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 9 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 9 months ago
please mention few best foundation books in phsics,chemistry,maths to prepare iit-jee at the level of 9th and 10th standard?

NCERT Syllabus: Initially you should simply concentrate on basic NCERT syllabus of class 11th and 12th. NCERT books are very good for basic concept building. You can easily finish the...

Ramesh V 6 years ago
my jee main score is 110 and cbse board % is 91%.can i get any nit any branch

Even though you have a great class 12 score but having 110 marks makes your rank >10000 making it difficult for you to get into NIT , but you can obviously apply and follow up till the last ...

medha 10 days ago

please visit the below mentioned link to use the college predictor http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html please post if you have still some doubts thanks

SAHIL 14 days ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off