There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   will iit change its pattern from 2013

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Shivam,

Till now no such decision has been taken.

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Hi Shivam

From the year 2013, the whole new change will be in IIT JEE exam pattern. There will be an aptitude test consisting of questions based on reasoning and all other subjects that you have studied in your schools like physics, chemistry and maths. So Prepare yourself accordingly if you are preparing for IIT 2013.

All the Best!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

I don’t have much interest in Chemistry, specially organic and its very difficult to understand. I’m not sure how will I be able to crack the entrance without it. please help!
Chemistry is one such subject which can assure you guaranteed marks in IIT JEE if you have prepared well. Most of the topics in chemistry are not very much twisted and get tested directly....
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago
Chemistry is the most scoring subject among PCM, in which students can get 100% if their concepts are strong. Most of the questions are easy in JEE Examination from chemistry section....
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT
Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Try to score above 190 normalized marks
My Pleasure.
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??
NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
Avinash 3 months ago
Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
sir how is gurukul kangri uk?
Its an ok college, but better than some private engg college.... But try to have CS, EC, IT or EE ..
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
rned a good image in the field of quality education but I would suggest you to compare and contrast its features with some leading institutions where the students are committed quality...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
wat r d courses i can get in iit-guwa.,roorkee,madras,hyderabad,bhu,kanpur,kharaghpur,gandhinagar,bhubaneshwar if i get a rank in the range of 7000-9000(cml)???...i belong to obc-ncl.can i...
No chances of Mech, ece, may get civil or chem....
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
in wic iit?
Praveen Raj 4 months ago
in wic iit?
Praveen Raj 4 months ago
i got jee main air-48617 sc rank-31793 can i get any gud college?
You need to visit the official wblinks of Jeemains and Josaa to get the current status and also to make out whether you will be allotted any seat accordingly and where,............If you...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details