• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

will iit change its pattern from 2013

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Shivam,

Till now no such decision has been taken.

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Hi Shivam

From the year 2013, the whole new change will be in IIT JEE exam pattern. There will be an aptitude test consisting of questions based on reasoning and all other subjects that you have studied in your schools like physics, chemistry and maths. So Prepare yourself accordingly if you are preparing for IIT 2013.

All the Best!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 10 months ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
Sir, is it fine if we read according to the weight-age give on the internet??? As we are not having much time to read all the topics properly!

You can refer to self study packages made by askIITians in which you should see study planner which will definitely help you preparing startegically....
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

It depends on your preparation. For complete benefit complete thing is recommended.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

hello, you must read for 10 hours because you are preparing for jee.that is not easy task.so prepare well.....................all the best..........................

raj kumar one month ago
i am in 11 how i prepare for jee in 2018 how many iit college is there how is possible to get iit delhi nowhow i am 11 th how to prepare jee mains &advance

Dear student, If you want to study for IIT JEE than you may want to join our coaching institute askIITians.com’s online classroom program. For free demo class by IITian, visit...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student You should work hard from beginning by regular self practising each subject’s theory as well as mcq.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

hello, first you must learn basics of all subjets.and learn concepts wise all the topics.you must remember formulas in maths.and do maditation in the morning time.all the best.

raj kumar one month ago
i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 7 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 7 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 7 months ago
What is expected cutoff of obc I am getting only 55 just checked . I have doubt in one question in my omr given by jee.should I challenge that question .so I can reach 60 marks and what is...

Dear student The expected cut off for OBC this year would be nearly 70.Therefore you can drop an year and try your luck next time.Probably that might help.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

OBC cutoff for JEE main 2016 is expected to be 82 this time Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
i have got 500130 air in jee mains so which college i can get

You would be alloted a private college in GEN, OBC and in SC cat.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

You may not be given any lower NITor IIIT, instead you may try at some other leading institutions where certain Neutral Educational Bodies have labelled these institutions as best...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
rank @ 595 score

Plz mention the examination name to which the rank is to be predicted of given score
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

Generally people get a rank within 500 in this score but since the paper this year for the retest was easier therefore you can expect a rank in 800-900s

Neeti 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off